Before there was a day, I am He - Isaiah 43:11-13

Jewjitzu

It's so beautiful the Oneness of God. He is exclusively alone, singular. Only He is YHWH, not another, nor other persons. From Eternity He is Alone and One.

Isaiah 43:11-13
I, yes I, am the LORD, and there is no Savior but Me.

I alone decreed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. So you are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.

Even from eternity I am He, and none can deliver out of My hand. When I act, who can reverse it?”

It is incredible that God says I Am that I Am in Exodus 3:13-14, and then says I Am He above. Not We Be who We Be.

That's definitely a singular One.

Isaiah 44:24
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, And He that formed thee from the womb: I am the LORD, that maketh all things; That stretched forth the heavens alone; That spread abroad the earth by Myself;

Nehemiah 9:6
You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Only one person, not three, is YHWH. Amazing!

Deut 32:39
See now that I am He; there is no God besides Me. I bring death and I give life; I wound and I heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

Deut 4:35
You were shown these things so that you would know that the LORD is God; there is no other besides Him.

Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before me.

This is a problem for Christians since they have two persons they say are god before the other.

Exodus 20:3
You shall have no other gods before me.

This is a problem for Christians since they have two persons they say are god before the other.
The problem for the Jews are they missed Jesus, the savior...the first time around.

So, what's next for the Jews??? They'll be fooled by the anti-christ.

The problem for the Jews are they missed Jesus, the savior...the first time around.
The problem for you is Jesus was saved himself. He'll bow his knees and confess with his tongue to the one true God, as you will. ;)

So, what's next for the Jews??? They'll be fooled by the anti-christ.
Actually, you got that covered ?. And Paul's the teacher of lawlessness and a false prophet. Rotfl...

The problem for you is Jesus was saved himself. He'll bow his knees and confess with his tongue to the one true God, as you will. ;)
Jesus being God...had no reason to be saved....now you need to be saved, and should look for Jesus to save you.
Actually, you got that covered ?. And Paul's the teacher of lawlessness and a false prophet. Rotfl...
Is your heifer red enough?

Jesus being God...had no reason to be saved....now you need to be saved, and should look for Jesus to save you.
Rotfl... this is so funny being that Jesus acknowledges he isn't God, John 20:17, and that God isn't flesh and blood, Mat 16:17.

Is your heifer red enough?
Rotfl... you do know Jesus' blood didn't make ii to the altar at the temple in Jerusalem according to the commandments? Not that human sacrifices was acceptable anyway. What a waste. ;)

Get some knee pads for you and your gods ready to bow to my God.

Eat some crow.

Last edited:
I find it difficult explaining theology to one who has no clue as to what the kenosis was and the role Jesus played.

There's one way....Jesus.

I find it difficult explaining theology to one who has no clue as to what the kenosis was and the role Jesus played.

There's one way....Jesus.
It's hard explaining things that are made up. ;)

Jesus has two knees and a tongue that will confess the true God. You will too.

Jesus is the wrong way. He required salvation and cried for help too.

Last edited:
It's hard explaining things that are made up. ;)

Jesus has two knees and a tongue that will confess the true God. You will too.

Jesus is the wrong way. He required salvation and cried for help too.
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Your words don't take away from the fact Jesus required salvation, redemption, consecration, and grew in grace with God and man, Luke 2:52, Hebrews 5:7. ;)

BTW, who was Jesus' physical father? God isn't in his genealogy in either Matthew or Luke. ;)

You can't handle the OP, huh? ;)

Your words don't take away from the fact Jesus required salvation, redemption, consecration, and grew in grace with God and man, Luke 2:52, Hebrews 5:7. ;)

BTW, who was Jesus' physical father? God isn't in his genealogy in either Matthew or Luke. ;)

You can't handle the OP, huh? ;)
I kinda feel sorry for you....as you post a verse or two out of context...then pound your chest.

Jesus has told you, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

I kinda feel sorry for you....as you post a verse or two out of context...then pound your chest.
I didn't post anything out of context. Pounding my chest. ;)

Jesus still has knees and tongue and will meet his ultimate fate... acknowledging before God and the world he's just a man like you and I.

Jesus has told you, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Yep, a reference to the Torah, law. ;)

Back