Before there was a day, I am He - Isaiah 43:11-13

I didn't post anything out of context. Pounding my chest. ;)

Jesus still has knees and tongue and will meet his ultimate fate... acknowledging before God and the world he's just a man like you and I.
9 Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place

and gave Him the name above all names,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

.......Including you.

.......Including you.
Your New Testament means nothing to us. You might as well quote from the Quran or the Vedas. You are just spinning your wheels here. the New Testament has no authority for us because we are not Christiains.

Your New Testament means nothing to us. You might as well quote from the Quran or the Vedas. You are just spinning your wheels here. the New Testament has no authority for us because we are not Christiains.
Neither does Isaiah 53..which is so accurate it's been called the 5th Gospel.

Neither does Isaiah 53..which is so accurate it's been called the 5th Gospel.
Oh you are wrong. Jews love Isaiah 53, but we just know that the servant is teh People of Israel, not the messiah.
Isaiah 41:8 "
“But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend,"

.......Including you.
Sorry, but the Tanakh doesn't corroborate this statement. You have something else?

Oh you are wrong. Jews love Isaiah 53, but we just know that the servant is teh People of Israel, not the messiah.
Isaiah 41:8 "
“But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend,"
You'd love it even more when you find out it's prophecy about Christ Jesus.

Psalms 22 also points directly to Jesus.

No, Psalm 22 is David speaking of himself.

It is just soooo common for Christians to take scriptures out of context and manufacture fake messianic prophecies.

It's really not worth arguing it with you. You'll discover the truth soon enough. By then it may be too late.
Because you can't. You can't get away from the fact that Jesus has two knees and a tongue that will confess the one true God.

Prophecy is so exciting. ;)

What's interesting about Psalm 22 is that if it's talking about him, he acknowledges another as God and LORD, and he isn't himself.

You shot yourself in the foot buddy boy. ;)

No, Psalm 22 is David speaking of himself.

It is just soooo common for Christians to take scriptures out of context and manufacture fake messianic prophecies.
Let me put it this way....It's pretty easy to "take it out of context" as you word it.

Thing is...PROPHECY is staring you in the face and you are rejecting it. You turn away so great a salvation. Many Jews in the times of Christ rejected Him, while many realized Jesus the messiah was God....and had their sins imputed to Him as He hung on the cross and died.

What do you do with your sin???????

Because you can't. You can't get away from the fact that Jesus has two knees and a tongue that will confess the one true God.

Prophecy is so exciting. ;)
So, just where is this made up prophecy? care to share it with us????????

What's interesting about Psalm 22 is that if it's talking about him, he acknowledges another as God and LORD, and he isn't himself.

You shot yourself in the foot buddy boy. ;)
Once again...get back to me when you understand the kenosis.
I wish you had the Holy Spirit in you...to help you understand. instead you need to rely on your man made faulty interpretations.

As I said...understand the Kenosis.

Gen 1:26 And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.'

Gen 15:8 And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
Psa_110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What do you do with your sin???????
I repent. What that means is that I first go to the one I have harmed and try to make it as right as possible. Then, and only then, I ask God for forgiveness, with the intent to not repeat that sin. IOW, I turn away from sin and turn back to God's ways. God is a God of mercy, who casts our sins into the sea, and remembers them no more. No human sacrifice needed.

Proverbs 24:16 For a righteous man falleth seven times, and riseth up again, But the wicked stumble under adversity.

1For the conductor, on the ayeleth hashachar, a song of David.
This means the person speaking is David. Any I or me refers to David.

2My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? [You are] far from my salvation [and] from the words of my moaning.
This is David expressing his despair as he is hunted down. It doesn't mean God has actually forsaken him, but it does mean that it felt that way to him.

3My God, I call out by day and You do not reply, and at night I do not keep silent. גאֱלֹהַ֗י אֶקְרָ֣א י֖וֹמָם וְלֹ֣א תַֽעֲנֶ֑ה וְ֜לַ֗יְלָה וְֽלֹא־דֽוּמִיָּ֥ה לִֽי:
4But You are holy; You await the praises of Israel.
The word YOU follows the word GOD, and therefore refers to God. Not the messiah.

17For dogs have surrounded me; a band of evildoers has encompassed me, like a lion, my hands and feet.
As you can see, this translation from the HEBREW is superior than the translation from the Greek Septuagint that Christian Bibles use. Again, it is David describing his condition, not a messianic prophecy.

19They share my garments among themselves and cast lots for my raiment.
Here David is describing something that happened to him. It is not a messianic prophecy.

You get the idea.

I repent. What that means is that I first go to the one I have harmed and try to make it as right as possible. Then, and only then, I ask God for forgiveness, with the intent to not repeat that sin. IOW, I turn away from sin and turn back to God's ways. God is a God of mercy, who casts our sins into the sea, and remembers them no more. No human sacrifice needed.

Proverbs 24:16 For a righteous man falleth seven times, and riseth up again, But the wicked stumble under adversity.
Sounds like a pretty bad salvation plan...as it seems you could easily lose your salvation.

The shedding of blood is required for the forgiveness of sin....more than an animal is required....God, Himself became flesh and shed His blood for mankind...a much better sacrifice than an animal.

1For the conductor, on the ayeleth hashachar, a song of David.
This means the person speaking is David. Any I or me refers to David.

2My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? [You are] far from my salvation [and] from the words of my moaning.
This is David expressing his despair as he is hunted down. It doesn't mean God has actually forsaken him, but it does mean that it felt that way to him.

3My God, I call out by day and You do not reply, and at night I do not keep silent. גאֱלֹהַ֗י אֶקְרָ֣א י֖וֹמָם וְלֹ֣א תַֽעֲנֶ֑ה וְ֜לַ֗יְלָה וְֽלֹא־דֽוּמִיָּ֥ה לִֽי:
4But You are holy; You await the praises of Israel.
The word YOU follows the word GOD, and therefore refers to God. Not the messiah.

17For dogs have surrounded me; a band of evildoers has encompassed me, like a lion, my hands and feet.
As you can see, this translation from the HEBREW is superior than the translation from the Greek Septuagint that Christian Bibles use. Again, it is David describing his condition, not a messianic prophecy.

19They share my garments among themselves and cast lots for my raiment.
Here David is describing something that happened to him. It is not a messianic prophecy.

You get the idea.
The bible often talks of types...But, it's more than that.

From this verse two jump out..."My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?" is something Jesus said as he died on the cross paying for our sins....and...."They share my garments among themselves and cast lots for my raiment", is yet another prophecy that was fulfilled in Jesus' sacrificial atonement made on the cross.

Back