Before there was a day, I am He - Isaiah 43:11-13

Let US make man in OUR image.
I've explained this to you. Only man has God's invisible image. The image isn't physical, as God at the Sinai revelation showed that He had none, Deut 4:9,12,15,35, and we are not to make gods with any physical form, including that of man. Which is why Isaiah 40:18,24; 46:5, shows God has no likeness to his creation, nothing domeh/physical, with dam/blood, nor adam/man. Even Jesus said God isn't flesh and blood, Mat 16:17, and that he wasn't God nor the Father, John 20:17, so you have no legal to stand on in your defense of a plurality.

God also spoke to creation in Gen 1:1-25, but He didn't use His image, Gen 1:27. When creating man, He used His image and the creative forces and elements, ie, earth, water, air, etc., which are also angels, Psalm 104:3-4, and created man. Two images. One spiritual, invisible, and one physical that wasn't His.

It's pretty simple. BTW, Jesus was created in a womb.

Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-734554

The grammar doesn't support you either.

Last edited:
So, you can't address any of the posts #1 thru 8. Of special interest is where it is said, before there was a day, I am He, Isaiah 43:13.

Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
There's no need to...you haven't really said anything. All I read is your strange interpretations. Because of your strange interpretations you're gonna miss the real Christ and fall prey to the anti-Christ.

Fortunately many Jews will see the truth when your false messiah decimates your newly rebuilt temple. But you can blow that off if you like.

God has no likeness to his creation, nothing domeh/physical, with dam/blood,
Prior to the Word who was God and with God becoming flesh and dwelled amongst us....He didn't.

It seems as if your false messiah anti-christ is about to make his move.

Your temple is well on it's way...

On Tuesday, a full-dress reenactment of the water libation as it was performed in the Temple was held in Jerusalem with several hundred participants led by Kohanim in priestly garb, accompanied by Levites playing musical instruments.

There's no need to...you haven't really said anything. All I read is your strange interpretations.
I just gave you the verses that show God is singular and alone.

Because of your strange interpretations you're gonna miss the real Christ and fall prey to the anti-Christ.
The real Messiah hasn't come. Paul is already teaching falsehood.

Fortunately many Jews will see the truth when your false messiah decimates your newly rebuilt temple. But you can blow that off if you like.
Falsw Messiahs need more than one trip. ;)

Rotfl.... so you have gods? You didn't read anything I replied to you?

Did you read v27?

What does alone mean?
Deuteronomy 6:4 is a verse that seems, at first, to wholly negate the doctrine of the Trinity: “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.” (Interestingly, the singular Yahweh is coupled with the plural Elohim in this verse.) The word translated “one” is ehad, which means “one” or “unity”; however, the word is also used in other contexts to suggest a plurality within unity. For example, the word ehad also appears in Genesis 2:24, which considers two persons as one: “[A man] is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one [ehad]” (NLT). Obviously, the husband and wife are distinct persons, but they are called “one”—there is diversity within the unity.
ref

Deuteronomy 6:4 is a verse that seems, at first, to wholly negate the doctrine of the Trinity: “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.” (Interestingly, the singular Yahweh is coupled with the plural Elohim in this verse.) The word translated “one” is ehad, which means “one” or “unity”; however, the word is also used in other contexts to suggest a plurality within unity. For example, the word ehad also appears in Genesis 2:24, which considers two persons as one: “[A man] is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one [ehad]” (NLT). Obviously, the husband and wife are distinct persons, but they are called “one”—there is diversity within the unity.
ref
Rotfl... echad can be used as exclusively one, singular, as used in Eccl 4:9-12.

The grammar in the Shema above shows a singular name YHWH in connection with the term elohim showing the context and reference to God is singular. It's the grammar that proves it. ;)

You tried this junk before. It doesnt work.

ref
BTW, the NT references the shema in Mark 12:29.

The translation of the Hebrew shows that singular terms theos and heis are used for God. One singular person as God. ;)

And once again, with respect to Gen 1:26, here's what Dr. Heiser from Logos Bible Software has to say. You should read this.

Post in thread 'One in Heaven, no Trinity - Psalm 73:25' https://forums.carm.org/threads/one-in-heaven-no-trinity-psalm-73-25.9616/post-788814

Last edited:
Back