Being Forgiven

JAG

You are afraid to answer it.
I told you your question is an absurd nonsense question in light of the issue at hand which
is this issue right here:

You either have a Bible verse that says the people that Christ died for are forgiven BEFORE they
are converted or you do NOT have one --- the truth is you do NOT have one. Why not? Because
there is not a single verse in the Bible that says the people that Christ died for were forgiven BEFORE
they were converted.

JAG

brightfame52

I told you your question is an absurd nonsense question in light of the issue at hand which

You either have a Bible verse that says the people that Christ died for are forgiven BEFORE they
are converted or you do NOT have one --- the truth is you do NOT have one. Why not? Because
there is not a single verse in the Bible that says the people that Christ died for were forgiven BEFORE
they were converted.

JAG
Yes sure because you are afraid to answer it.

JAG

Yes sure because you are afraid to answer it.

they were converted.

JAG

brightfame52

they were converted.

JAG
Of course you call it absurd, since you avoid the truth of it. Now do you deny that forgiveness of sins were effected for the many Christ shed His Blood for according to Matt 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

JAG

Of course you call it absurd, since you avoid the truth of it. Now do you deny that forgiveness of sins were effected for the many Christ shed His Blood for according to Matt 26:28
You teach a false doctrine.
You teach the false doctrine that the people that Christ died for were forgiven BEFORFE they
were converted. This is a false doctrine.
I told you your previous question up-thread is an absurd nonsense question in light of the
issue at hand which is this issue right here:

they were converted.

You do NOT have a Bible verse that teaches your false doctrine yet you keep right on and on hawking
your false doctrines anyway.

JAG

brightfame52

You teach the false doctrine that the people that Christ died for were forgiven BEFORFE they
I told you your previous question up-thread is an absurd nonsense question in light of the

they were converted.

You do NOT have a Bible verse that teaches your false doctrine yet you keep right on and on hawking

JAG
You run from Matt 26 28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Tell me whats false about please !

JAG

You run from Matt 26 28

Tell me whats false about please !

they were converted.

JAG

brightfame52

they were converted.

JAG
You believe Matt 26 28 is false doctrine? You will answer to Christ about that!

JAG

You believe Matt 26 28 is false doctrine? You will answer to Christ about that!
False.
You make false statements such as "You will answer to Christ about that."__BF
You ask nonsense questions such as ""You believe Matt. 26:28 is false doctrine?"
Moreover , , ,
were converted. That is a false doctrine.

You ask nonsense questions -- see your questions up-post and up-thread.

they were converted.

JAG

brightfame52

False.
You make false statements such as "You will answer to Christ about that."__BF
You ask nonsense questions such as ""You believe Matt. 26:28 is false doctrine?"
Moreover , , ,

You ask nonsense questions -- see your questions up-post and up-thread.

they were converted.

JAG
Well its pretty clear in Matt 26 28 Christs blood was shed for many for the forgiveness of sins !

JAG

Well its pretty clear in Matt 26 28 Christs blood was shed for many for the forgiveness of sins !
Exactly 100% correct.
I know of no one in this thread that has denied that Christ's blood was shed for
many for the forgiveness of sins -- but THAT is not the subject of our exchanges.

The subject of our exchanges is your assertion that the people for whom Christ
died were forgiven BEFORE they were converted -- and THAT assertion is incorrect.
The Bible text does not present the gospel that way. The Bible text presents the plan
of salvation and the gospel so that forgiveness comes immediately AFTER conversion
or simultaneously AT THE TIME OF conversion and not BEFORE conversion. The Biblical
text will allow you either one of these , ,
{1}forgiveness immediately AFTER conversion
or
{2} forgiveness simultaneously AT THE TIME OF conversion
Either one can be Biblically correct

{but the Biblical text will NOT allow forgiveness BEFORE conversion}

Best Regards,

JAG

Bob Carabbio

Forgiven before converted is Grace teaching. All for whom Christ died, by virtue of His Blood alone, are forgiven of their sins Eph 1:7

in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
And it's not about being "Forgiven" at all. Jesus SIN OFFERING on the cross wasn't to "Forgive" anything - it was to CLEANSE COMPLETELY whomever became Born Again of the Holy SPirit by FAITH.

brightfame52

Exactly 100% correct.
I know of no one in this thread that has denied that Christ's blood was shed for
many for the forgiveness of sins -- but THAT is not the subject of our exchanges.

The subject of our exchanges is your assertion that the people for whom Christ
died were forgiven BEFORE they were converted -- and THAT assertion is incorrect.
The Bible text does not present the gospel that way. The Bible text presents the plan
of salvation and the gospel so that forgiveness comes immediately AFTER conversion
or simultaneously AT THE TIME OF conversion and not BEFORE conversion. The Biblical
text will allow you either one of these , ,
{1}forgiveness immediately AFTER conversion
or
{2} forgiveness simultaneously AT THE TIME OF conversion
Either one can be Biblically correct

{but the Biblical text will NOT allow forgiveness BEFORE conversion}

Best Regards,

JAG
It's the subject of my exchange. Christ blood gave remission of sins not someones conversion.

JAG

It's the subject of my exchange. Christ blood gave remission of sins not someones conversion.

Have you even read the thread?
Are you even aware r of what you have posted in this thread?
Do I need to go back in this thread and present to you ALL your
past posts in this thread?

I have specific issues with you.
You made a false statements such as "You will answer to Christ about that."__BF
You asked me a nonsense questions such as ""You believe Matt. 26:28 is false doctrine?"
It was a nonsense question in light of the context of my issue with the subject at hand
which was/is your claim that the people for whom Christ died were forgiven BEFORE they
were converted.
So?
So you teach a false doctrine -- unless you recant what you posted.
You teach the false doctrine that the people Christ died for were forgiven BEFORE they

they were converted.

So?

So the only issue is this: Do you still hold the position that the people for whom Christ died were
forgiven BEFORE they were converted? If you still hold that position then you are teaching a false
doctrine.
If you do NOT now hold that position, and you have recanted, then on this point, you are NOT
teaching false doctrine.

JAG

``

Last edited:

brightfame52

Jag

You teach the false doctrine that the people Christ died for were forgiven BEFORE tthey were converted.

That is not a false doctrine. Forgiveness of their sins is through Christ shedding His Blood for them Matt 26 28. If Christ blood was shed for one in 33ad and that remitted their sins, and that one is born in 1967 to their mother, was not their sins remitted by the blood of Christ shed for them prior to their being born and converted?

JAG

Jag

That is not a false doctrine. Forgiveness of their sins is through Christ shedding His Blood for them Matt 26 28. If Christ blood was shed for one in 33ad and that remitted their sins, and that one is born in 1967 to their mother, was not their sins remitted by the blood of Christ shed for them prior to their being born and converted?
That is a false doctrine because that is NOT the way the New Testament presents the gospel and the plan of salvation.
There is not a single Bible verse that actually says what you have just posted.
The New Testament teaches the very opposite of what you have posted. The chronological order
is to be converted FIRST and then AFTER {or simultaneously} you are forgiven and NOT . . . BEFORE you
are converted.
Your heart seems to be in the right place, but it is incorrect to use logic to reach a conclusion
that is not supported by a single Bible verse.
And there is not even one {1} Bible verse that says the people for whom Christ died were forgiven BEFORE
they were converted.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

brightfame52

That is a false doctrine because that is NOT the way the New Testament presents the gospel and the plan of salvation.
The New Testament teaches the very opposite of what you have posted. The chronological order
is to be converted FIRST and then AFTER {or simultaneously} you are forgiven and NOT . . . BEFORE you
are converted.
Your heart seems to be in the right place, but it is incorrect to use logic to reach a conclusion
that is not supported by a single Bible verse.
And there is not even one {1} Bible verse that says the people for whom Christ died were forgiven BEFORE
they were converted.

Best Regards.

JAG

``
The Gospel proclaims forgiveness of sins in Christ name. Lk 24: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

brightfame52

Amen to all that.

Best Regards,

JAG

``
Thats because those things are freely given to the people Christ died for. They have forgiveness when they enter this world, and they receive repentance whenever Jesus decides to quicken them with New Birth.

JAG

Thats because those things are freely given to the people Christ died for.
They have forgiveness when they enter this world, and they receive repentance whenever Jesus decides to quicken them with New Birth.
Regarding the bolded red:
That is a false doctrine because that is NOT the way the New Testament
presents the gospel and the plan of salvation.

is to be converted FIRST and then AFTER {or simultaneously} you are forgiven and NOT . . . BEFORE
you are converted and NOT when you enter this world.

There is NOT a single Bible verse that says the people for who Christ died are forgiven WHEN
they enter this world. THAT is something that YOU made up out of your imagination.

It is incorrect to use "logic" to reach a conclusion that is not supported by a single Bible verse.

And there is not even one {1} Bible verse that says the people for whom Christ died were
forgiven BEFORE they were converted or WHRN they entered this world. Your false doctrine
destroys the New Testaments chronological order of how salvation is actually realized.
Here are the chronological steps:

Step One.
{1} We are born sinners and in need of a Savior.
(By the way, if we were ALREADY saved at birth we would then NOT need to be saved
and ALL the Bible verses that say we need to be saved would be nonsense because on
your lights we are ALREADY saved WHEN we enter this world and so we would NEVER
need to pray the sinner's prayer because we are ALREADY saved at birth.

Step Two.
{2} When we sincerely pray the sinner's prayer, then we are saved and NOT before we pray
the sinner's prayer.

You are teaching a false doctrine and you have been shown why it is false and yet you
are locked down on your false doctrine. Was it not YOU who mentioned being answerable
to Christ? I suggest you recant your false doctrine. You are not doing Christianity any good
by teaching the false doctrine that the people for who Christ died are forgiven BEFORE
they are converted and the false doctrine that the people for whom Christ dies are forgiven
WHEN they enter this world.

JAG

``