Belief comes before regeneration, salvation

Did that address anything he stated

Why don't you practice what you preach and evangelize as a Calvinist
touting total inability, unconditional election and absolute predestination

Bet you can't
?

He knows Calvinist particulars would go over like a lead balloon

1Cor. 1:18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

2Cor. 2:15 For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, 16 to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things?

Bet you can't
Lol. I know you can’t be consistent.

and yes I do practice what I preach and evangelize like a Calvinist. Lol… jealous?

Nope.
We're acting like Calvinists, and like Christ, when preaching the gospel.
Please cease MISREPRESENTING us.

Arminianism isn't the gospel either.
You are VERY confused.
He only needs to do a little study to see Calvinists evangelizing. I won’t mention any names like Whit….. oh? I almost did. Oops

Next

Bet you can't

Why don't you try evangelizing as an Arminian?
"God loves you, and He WANTS so badly to save you, but He's impotent to save you Himself, He needs your help, and if you don't believe in Him, you will spend eternity in torment, and He won't lift a finger to prevent it. But as your suffering in torment, remember that He still LOVES you!"

"God loves you, and He WANTS so badly to save you, but He's impotent to save you Himself, He needs your help, and if you don't believe in Him, you will spend eternity in torment, and He won't lift a finger to prevent it. But as your suffering in torment, remember that He still LOVES you!"
That’s awesome! ??

And so true!

i do all the time

Just like Paul

1 Corinthians 15:1–11 (KJV 1900) — 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

I tell them Christ died for your sins

and of the life, death and resurrection of Christ

Also as Paul does

2 Corinthians 5:18–21 (KJV 1900) — 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

when is the last time

you preached tulip to the unconverted

Tell us Were you saved by a tulip gospel or an Arminian gospel

Lol. I know you can’t be consistent.

and yes I do practice what I preach and evangelize like a Calvinist. Lol… jealous?
As a calvinist I never shared the gospel like it should be as its inconsistent, always as an Arminian. God loves the whole world not just a few.

Go share double predestination with the lost and see all the converts you get. :ROFLMAO:

hope this helps !!!

i do all the time

Just like Paul

1 Corinthians 15:1–11 (KJV 1900) — 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

I tell them Christ died for your sins

and of the life, death and resurrection of Christ

Also as Paul does

2 Corinthians 5:18–21 (KJV 1900) — 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

when is the last time

you preached tulip to the unconverted

Tell us Were you saved by a tulip gospel or an Arminian gospel
yes the pile of straw is growing by the second lol

As a calvinist I never shared the gospel like it should be as its inconsistent,
Well shame on you then.

always as an Arminian. God loves the whole world not just a few.
I know that’s your new view
Go share double predestination with the lost and see all the converts you get. :ROFLMAO:
Lol. Why would I? Are the lost theologians?

hope this helps !!!
Try to come up with some substance please.

Back