Belief comes before regeneration, salvation

Jeremiah 7:31
They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Hinnom so they could burn their sons and daughters in the fire--something I never commanded, nor did it even enter My mind.

Jeremiah 19:5
They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.

Jeremiah 32:35
They have built the high places of Baal in the Valley of Hinnom to make their sons and daughters pass through the fire to Molech--something I never commanded them, nor had it ever entered My mind, that they should commit such an abomination and cause Judah to sin

So much for God determining Judah to sin or the children sacrificed coming from Gods plan.

Refuted here.

Correct God opposes that false teaching here .

They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Hinnom so they could burn their sons and daughters in the fire--something I never commanded, nor did it even enter My mind.

They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.

They have built the high places of Baal in the Valley of Hinnom to make their sons and daughters pass through the fire to Molech--something I never commanded them, nor had it ever entered My mind, that they should commit such an abomination and cause Judah to sin
Yes

Calvinism must make God duplicious to handle those passages

Correct God opposes that false teaching here .

Your misinterpretation was refuted here.

That is another falsehood

conviction

and regeneration

are two works of the spirit in the conversion of man

finally you again Misdefine Pelagianism

I don't know why my comment bout you not understanding Pelagianism was edited

because it clearly seems to have been fulfilled
And how does the Spirit convict one of sin? In the mind? Internal. In the heart? Internal.

If you deny then your Pelagian. You will so congrats

And how does the Spirit convict one of sin? In the mind? Internal. In the heart? Internal.

If you deny then your Pelagian. You will so congrats
Don't dodge

you still have not address the question

How is faith gifted to you

nor have you corrected your multiple errors regarding Pelagianism and misrepresentation

Don't dodge

you still have not address the question

How is faith gifted to you

nor have you corrected your multiple errors regarding Pelagianism and misrepresentation

Ahh....so you are a semi Pelagian. The heart, internal. Conviction? The mind and is interal. Something you deny. To bad.

Ahh....so you are a semi Pelagian. The heart, internal. Conviction? The mind and is interal. Something you deny. To bad.
Sorry it has already shown you do not understand semi Pelagianism any more than you do Pelagianism

Correct your multiple errors

Back