Beliefs?

Baltic said:
Gnostics say "remove ignorance" but it comes after conscious decision to to look beyond the "dark mirror".
God does not change- God's purpose is transforming humanity using His Son as the pattern:

Not Gnosticism but Christ Jesus
Beware lest anyone cheat you through empty deceit, according to gnostic traditions and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him,...Col 2
3"This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Baltic said:
Gnostics say "remove ignorance" but it comes after conscious decision to to look beyond the "dark mirror".
God does not change- God's purpose is transforming humanity using His Son as the pattern:

JonHawk said:
Beware lest anyone cheat you through empty deceit, according to gnostic traditions and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him,...Col 2
3"This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
Reaching unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the truth, the Son of God, attaining maturity, to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Eph 4

Did
Baltic said:

JonHawk said:

Reaching unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the truth, the Son of God, attaining maturity, to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Eph 4
Did not Paul imply that the saved
"come to the knowledge of the truth."?

Did not Paul imply that the saved "come to the knowledge of the truth."?
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4

Baltic said:
I am His son and you are supposed to be as well, but by your comments that isn't possible is it?
But Jesus was gnostic, he was very clear that the kingdom of God doest come with observation, it is within you, see Jesus comment on this in Luke 17:20-21 If you do not agree with Jesus dont blame me for your own iniquities, search yourself to see if you are like Him or not?
You have been cheated by the doctrines of man.
Actually God sends His Spirit to anyone who will receieve Him. Read Matt 3:16 and what does it say? Does it not say that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and what happened? All of who God is and all of His heaven was opened to Jesus.

Now that you do not believe that happened, how in this world can you relate to the same in yourself? Read it -- It is there !!!

What does this say that you do not believe?

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Why cant you relate to what God put in Jesus in yourself as is His promise He will do do if ... What? Not beliefs, beliefs can be anything about a god. Jim Jones and David Koresh had their beliefs for a god, What makes your beliefs different from theirs, is it not by the laws that y'all has devised to control your beliefs for a god?

The reality of the One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven is the same One who does the same in us all who will receive the same from Him. The One knocking at your door this day is the same One who knocked at Jesus door in his day. The difference is Jesus let Him in, you are opposing Him through doctrines of man instead, and the laws of all these denomitations who all of them serve a different God, that is why none of you can agree on anything Jesus tried to convey to you, you just do not believe Jesus when he said, be ye therefore perfect events your Father in haven is perfect. Nor do you believe Jesus when he said in Luke 17:20-21 the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you.

How many actually believe Jesus in these statements? You say you follow Jesus -- then what happened that he fell away from you being perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect, or what happened to the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you?

How has Jesus way escaped your way? I know for sure ... You follow the ways of one such as Paul who was a sinner all his career and said himself he struggled with it all his live, it was a thorn in his flesh and sated it for his desire was to be recognized for his abundance of the revelation of the Christ. That is the goal of most preachers today is to have the their name on the marque, and who is the best salesman to the gullible wins . Selling God to the highest bidder.

Ok and as in yourself, I would bet that you sit in a pew 52 times a year and listen to 52 life changing messages, but never go out and do the things Jesus did as God commands of us. Love an inmate as yourself who may have taken the lives of their own families, Id did that for many years.

Love is not a command, love is reality of ones being, and if you will read your own bible you will read that God is a Spirit, and what does it say about Gods Spirit? It says God is Love.

Now what a novel idea it is to actually think that Gods Spirit is Love, and man is the temple fo God? Can you explain how wrong the scripture is in these things?

I dont think you can !!!

I am His son and you are supposed to be as well, but by your comments that isn't possible is it?
In Christ we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1
But Jesus was gnostic, he was very clear that the kingdom of God doest come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21 If you do not agree with Jesus dont blame me for your own iniquities...You have been cheated by the doctrines of man. Actually God sends His Spirit to anyone who will receieve Him
And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from iniquity. Acts 3
Now what a novel idea it is to actually think that Gods Spirit is Love,...
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Col 3:15

Did

Did not Paul imply that the saved
"come to the knowledge of the truth."?

That cover a broad spectrum.

Knowledge of the truth as the Catholics?
Knowledge of the truth as in Mormons?
Knowledge of truth as in Pentecostals?
Baptists, COCs, AOGs,

All of these has their own truths dont they, but is is quite the different matter when God comes to you as He did in Jesus and open up to you who He is and all of His heaven in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is the only way anyone can know Gods truths is if He is manifest in you to give you His truths Himself. And in that God will kick you our of the pews of Eden to till the ground He sits you in instead of a pew.

That cover a broad spectrum.

Knowledge of the truth as the Catholics?
Knowledge of the truth as in Mormons?
Knowledge of truth as in Pentecostals?
Baptists, COCs, AOGs,

All of these has their own truths dont they, but is is quite the different matter when God comes to you as He did in Jesus and open up to you who He is and all of His heaven in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is the only way anyone can know Gods truths is if He is manifest in you to give you His truths Himself. And in that God will kick you our of the pews of Eden to till the ground He sits you in instead of a pew.
Knowledge of God/Spiritual world. You listed some denominatiins, they may all contain some portion of knowledge but it is mostly not understood by the users. unless by spiritual types (if any available).

If you do not agree with Jesus dont blame me for your own iniquities, search yourself to see if you are like Him or not?

You have been cheated by the doctrines of man.

... What? Not beliefs, beliefs can be anything ...
Cleary this is difficult for you to wrap your gnostic mind around. How about if we make it multiple choice:

A- easter bunny

B- tooth fairy

C- santa claus

D- Jesus Acts 15:11

Cleary this is difficult for you to wrap your gnostic mind around. How about if we make it multiple choice:
Not difficult to understand the Christ at all if you are Gods anointe by His Spirit as Jesus was to have His same mind.

It would do you will to receieve His as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16 this is how He gives us His mind, or Spirit it is referred to in the book.
A- easter bunny
Yes easter is a vegan holiday.
B- tooth fairy
I was one to my child.
C- santa claus
I was one to my child, so was my dad to me.
Jesus as in Matt 3:16 receieved from God as we all do who has receieved from God His mind, Spirit. On ly He can open Himself in you and all of His heaven which Paul has Him hidden from you for sure for you do not know perfectly and be perfect as God in heaven isp[erfect, but because you follow Paul who knew only in part then that is all that you know of a god is in part.

But I guarantee you, Jesus guarantees, God guarantees you that if you will repent from your religious way and receieve from Goid that what Jesus did then you no longer will know in part for God will open in you everything He did in Jesus in Matt 3:167.

But because you refuse Him you will go to the gave never knowing God at all.

Not difficult to understand the Christ at all if you are Gods anointe by His Spirit as Jesus was to have His same mind.

But I guarantee you, Jesus guarantees, God guarantees you that if you will repent from your religious way and receieve from Goid that what Jesus did then you no longer will know in part for God will open in you everything He did in Jesus in Matt 3:167.
Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, what has happened that You are going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?” Jesus answered, All who love me will keep my word. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. John 14:22-23
But because you refuse Him you will go to the gave never knowing God at all.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ....
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 1 John 2:22-24

Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, what has happened that You are going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?” Jesus answered, All who love me will keep my word. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. John 14:22-23
But you dont keep His word, you reject it for to you His word is negative gnostic teachings for you and you continually promote that negativity where there is no way that He cane come to you as He did in Jesus and these others we read of who He did come to by His Spirit, mainly Jesus.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ....
And deny that they can be that same person of Christ who is anointed of God. But you would have to be born of His Spirit as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 in order to not deny Him. But because to you His ways to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect, is a negative gnostic teaching, then you deny the Christ for sure.
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 1 John 2:22-24
Exactly, for I am His son, His child, I am His bride, His bride gives birth to His seed, Spirit, just as Jesus did in Matt 3;16 gave birth to the Christ and became like GHod to know what is is for Christ be in you and let Him come out from you just as He came out from Jesus and did the walk. And in that I walk as He walks in His same light.

But His negative gnostic teaching that you accuse Him of, you remain in the sin that you were taught from the beginning. But as Jesus tries to tell you, there is a better way,

God sent Jesus to show you that better way of living, but sense he was a negative gnostic for you that isn't going to happen is it?

But you dont keep His word, you reject it for to you His word is negative gnostic teachings for you and you continually promote that negativity where there is no way that He cane come to you as He did in Jesus and these others we read of who He did come to by His Spirit, mainly Jesus.
All the prophets testify about Jesus that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10

All the prophets testify about Jesus that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10
SO do I testify of Jesus and he is all I repeat about our father and who we are supposed to be in Him as Jesus was in Him.

As far as all who believe in him -- do you mean as Jim Jones and David Koresh believed in him? LOL You are so lost in Gods education.

Only if they heard the word from God Himself. the Bible is not the word of God at all, the Bible is how to receieve from God His word from God Himself. But because you do not believe Jesus and his teachings are negative gnostic for you when he said that on that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

That myfrined is the only way you can know Gods word is if God Himself talks to you that His word may abide in you and you abide in Him as one. Which in Jesus words is negative gnosticism for you. I believe that was John 16:23? cant remember for sure. Anyway you do not believe Jesus in these things, you are of Paul instead.

JonHawk said:
SO do I testify of Jesus and he is all I repeat about our father and who we are supposed to be in Him as Jesus was in Him.

As far as all who believe in him -- do you mean as Jim Jones and David Koresh believed in him?
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6:14-16
LOL You are so lost in Gods education.
It is just as God says in the Scriptures, “See! I am placing in Zion a choice and precious cornerstone. The one who believes in Him will never be disappointed."

Coming to Him the Living Stone; You [believers] also like living stones, offer up spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2

JonHawk said:
Even Jesus the prophet testified of his Father didnt he?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers.
But you are.
For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common?
You tell me you are the sinner -- right?
Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
What has sin got to do with righteousness? Noting at all only confusion.
15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
The ones who has received from God and Him manifest in us the believing stops and the reality of God manifest kicks in that is not a belief but the reality of.

You believe what you will, IO receieve that what God had fore me in real time. So did Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Did Jesus only believe in God? LOL
16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6:14-16
You tell me you are the one who worships an idol, a man as a god.
It is just as God says in the Scriptures, “See! I am placing in Zion a choice and precious cornerstone. The one who believes in Him will never be disappointed."
And beliefs are a dime a dozen about a god so obvious by some here who worship a man as a god instead of the Spirit God is. These believe anything about their gods they have make subject to their beliefs for a god.
Coming to Him the Living Stone; You [believers] also like living stones, offer up spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2
The mind is spirit, and spiritual sacrifices comes in the way of giving up the right to yourself and putting on His mind, Spirit, to be anointed of His mind, Spirit, to have the same mind of Christ. Gnostic right? LOL

You really try hard to rule over Him.

Even Jesus the prophet testified of his Father didnt he?
Even the Father testified of His Son:
“This is My beloved Son..." Matt 3:17, Hear Him Matt 17:5, Mark 1:11, Mark 9:7, Luke 3:22, Luke 9:35

For we did not follow cunningly devised [gnostic tree of knowledge] fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 2 Peter 1:16-17
But you are... the sinner -- right?
But you are the mocker.
Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:
“‘Look, you mockers, wonder and perish,...Acts 13:39-41
What has sin got to do with righteousness? Noting at all only confusion.
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the congregations of God’s people; 1 Cor 14:33
And beliefs are a dime a dozen about a god so obvious by some here who worship a man as a god
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-4

“This is My beloved Son..." Matt 3:17, Hear Him Matt 17:5, Mark 1:11, Mark 9:7, Luke 3:22, Luke 9:35
We all do who are His sons.
For we did not follow cunningly devised [gnostic tree of knowledge] fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 2 Peter 1:16-17
But you have followed cunning devices, you follow the sorcery of Paul who uses trickery to get you to follow him as a sinner instead of the ways of Jesus in righteousness. You are guilty as charged. .
But you are the mocker.
Yes same as Jesus was to the same. He was innocent of charge as well.
Are you sin free? You cannot sin? Bet I recollect you are a sinner and to you righteousness is gnostic teachings just as you state over and over that Gods ways in righteousness is negative and gnostic.
Oh' I took care that what the prophet Jesus said I should be in the Father as he was in the Father, and did happen in me just as it happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 for the promises of God is He will come to you to and be in you and sup with you, but because that is gnostic teachings for your religion there is no way God can do anything in you at all.
Yes for sure. These says the ways of Christ is gnostic, mocking the very One who does come to man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in us.
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the congregations of God’s people; 1 Cor 14:33
Love is never confused, for we who has received from God His Spirit, mind, of Love are holy because He who is in me is Holy.

Gnostic -- Right?
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-4
Pauls gospel is unveiled to us all who has received the gospel of Christ where we see his errors and trickeries, witchcraft, to get you to follow his gospel instead of the ways of Jesus in the Father. You and a lot of others has let him trick you for sure.

Are you denying that Paul uses trickery to get you to follow him instead as he stated he does? You are so gullible to errors.

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

But you are the mocker.

Back