Beliefs?

But it is from God that you have your new life in Christ Jesus,
Actually as Jesus by having the same anointing from our Father as Jesus had.
Whom God made our Wisdom from God,
Just as Jesus received from Him His wisdom in Matt 3:16

[revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as] our Righteousness [thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God], and our Consecration [making us pure and holy], and our Redemption [providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin]. 1 Cor 1:30
Then why was Paul still the sinner if God makes us holy, pure, and without sin?

It is better for me to follow the ways of Jesus in our Father God than it is to follow you to Paul who is your god.

But it is from God that you have your new life in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom from God, [revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as] our Righteousness [thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God], and our Consecration [making us pure and holy], and our Redemption [providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin]. 1 Cor 1:30
Just as Jesus received from Him His wisdom in Matt 3:16
“Salvation is found in Jesus Christ, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
Then why was Paul still the sinner if God makes us holy, pure, and without sin?
"What God has purified, do not consider impure." Acts 10:15
It is better for me to follow the ways of Jesus in our Father God than it is to follow you to Paul who is your god.
To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled. Titus 1:15

“Salvation is found in Jesus Christ, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in the Father, the One who created it, Jesus can only lead you to the One who does the saving.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of one such as Paul who only had opinions from a mind that was of sin.
"What God has purified, do not consider impure." Acts 10:15
And He never was able to purify Pauls sins was He?
To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled. Titus 1:15
And the unbelieving are those who are not like Him, but the promise is that when you see him as He is ye shall be like Him as well.

JonHawk said:
Salvation is found in the Father, the One who created it, Jesus can only lead you to the One who does the saving.
By this we know that we live in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 1 John 4:13-14

JonHawk said:
And salvation is found in us all who has receieved the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, that is what Gods salvation is, you becoming like Him, saved from your own ways to inherit His ways. His ways are not your ways for sure.
By this we know that we live in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
Yes Just as He did in Jesus gave him His Spirit, see Matt 3:16.
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 1 John 4:13-14
He is -- and so are all who can lead you to the One who does the saving just as He sent Jesus to do the same. Not many actually follow Jesus or anyone else to Him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and in His same image as you are supposed to follow him to Gods salvation, but you have your own salvation the you have made up through Paul instead of following Jesus to the Father to save you.

He didnt come to save you at all , he came that ye MIGHT BE SAVED, but then you would have to follow Jesus as he said to the One who does the salvation. Salvation is in Christ, you anointed of God, there is no other salvation from God to be had.

And salvation is found in us all who has receieved the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, that is what Gods salvation is, you becoming like Him, saved from your own ways to inherit His ways. His ways are not your ways for sure.
If I'm not saved through Christ, I'll see you in hell in your gnostic spell.
but you have your own salvation the you have made up through Paul instead of following Jesus to the Father to save you.
Knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done...Col 3:24
He didnt come to save you at all , he came that ye MIGHT BE SAVED, ...
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18

If I'm not saved through Christ, I'll see you in hell in your gnostic spell.
No you won't at all, for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within me. You are looking for a heaven or hell as a place you can observe LOL. Heaven or hell is not a place LOL, it is your state of mind this day and you live in the peace of heaven or you live in the trials of hell. It is who you are not where you go when you die rofl.

If you cant see Him now what makes you think you will when you are dead? It is to late to know Him by then and sin will be your disposition until you are born again of God.
Knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done...Col 3:24
yes and Paul was the sinner and does great harm to the ways of Jesus to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, but it is very clear that you have the perfections of Paul as the sinner he was.

May I ask who you would follow Paul instead of Jesus? But I already know that answer, Paul has the better way for you as a sinner then Jesus had in Gods perfections for you to be as well.
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18
Amen these believe in another such as Paul instead. For all who are born of God cannot sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9. Paul as the sinner that he said he is -- what does 1 John 3:8 about those who are the sinners? You follow Paul to be of 1 John 3:8. Are not you a sinner?

Obviously you do not know what sin is! You cant know what sin is at all until you know what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ.

No you won't at all, for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within me. You are looking for a heaven or hell as a place you can observe LOL. Heaven or hell is not a place LOL, it is your state of mind this day and you live in the peace of heaven or you live in the trials of hell. It is who you are not where you go when you die rofl.

If you cant see Him now what makes you think you will when you are dead? It is to late to know Him by then and sin will be your disposition until you are born again of God.

yes and Paul was the sinner and does great harm to the ways of Jesus to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, but it is very clear that you have the perfections of Paul as the sinner he was.

May I ask who you would follow Paul instead of Jesus? But I already know that answer, Paul has the better way for you as a sinner then Jesus had in Gods perfections for you to be as well.

Amen these believe in another such as Paul instead. For all who are born of God cannot sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9. Paul as the sinner that he said he is -- what does 1 John 3:8 about those who are the sinners? You follow Paul to be of 1 John 3:8. Are not you a sinner?

Obviously you do not know what sin is! You cant know what sin is at all until you know what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ.
Nobody's following Paul, Paul just explained what was said in Mattt.:
13"This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."
Can we just ignore that?

Nobody's following Paul, Paul just explained what was said in Mattt.:
Most all follow the ways of Paul. Just ask who is the great one of the Bible and wrote a good part of it if they dont follow the ways of Paul.
13"This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."
Can we just ignore that?
And most cant see the spiritual connotation in those parables from lack in God coming to them as He d

We are the very same and until that happens in you you are not even going to understand the intent of the parable.

Most all follow the ways of Paul. Just ask who is the great one of the Bible and wrote a good part of it if they dont follow the ways of Paul.

And most cant see the spiritual connotation in those parables from lack in God coming to them as He d

We are the very same and until that happens in you you are not even going to understand the intent of the parable.
It takes Paul's explanation to see the connotation on their own spiritual (or lack of it) level. Christ Jesus's teachings were paramount, but as Jesus said not everyone given to understand it. Paul's explanations may seen obscured by soul (natural) church but it was deceptive honest or dishonest intention.

No you won't at all, for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within me.
Now that faith has come you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ;. Gal 2:16

Now that faith has come you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
You just dont get the way of Jesus nor the Christ nor God who anointed man to have His same Spirit, mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Ye ought to though but you won't for the ways of the Father is gnostic for you.
Even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ;. Gal 2:16
The devil believes in Christ and knows who Christ is well, that does not mean he has met the Christ to be like Him as Jesus was like Him to be anointed of God, Gods anointed.

You have a belief about a Christ, I have Christ manifest in me as Jesus did which is not a belief but God Himself anoints by His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, the mind of Christ that is anointed of God.

The devil believes in Christ and knows who Christ is well, that does not mean he has met the Christ to be like Him as Jesus was like Him to be anointed of God, Gods anointed.
Your father the devil has no part in this.

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6

Your father the devil has no part in this.
Yes I do understand that the same Father Jesus had and I have is a devil for your religion. To you His way to be like Him is gnostic. LOL.
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6
Why not be equally yoked to the Father as Jesus was equally yoked with Him? Why is that such a gnostic thing you accuse God of anyway?

Yes I do understand that the same Father Jesus had and I have is a devil for your religion. To you His way to be like Him is gnostic. LOL.

Why not be equally yoked to the Father as Jesus was equally yoked with Him? Why is that such a gnostic thing you accuse God of anyway?
Are you tired of your empty rituals? Come to Me and you will find rest for your soul. Matthew 11:29-30

Are you tired of your empty rituals? Come to Me and you will find rest for your soul. Matthew 11:29-30
A question was asked:
"so how can we know* the way?"
Answer was:
"If you had known** me, you would have known my Father also"
*eidenai
**egnōkeite
Jesus said only by the way of Gnosis you may have spiritual knowledge. Sorry, this is His words.

JonHawk said:
A question was asked:
"so how can we know* the way?"
Answer was:
"If you had known** me, you would have known my Father also"
*eidenai
**egnōkeite
Jesus said only by the way of Gnosis you may have spiritual knowledge. Sorry, this is His words.
Calm down balto before you hurt yourself.

What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 1 Cor 2:12

Calm down balto before you hurt yourself.

What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 1 Cor 2:12
What partaining to Gnostics (spiritual) is v15 but natural (soul) live by v14, forget abiut spirit...It is not that Gnosis is something special, it just how God communes with humans. Open for everyone.

Back