Beliefs?

I'm taking him at his word. You aren't. You would have walked away and did.
If you took Him at His word you would be like Him as well and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and you would walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, You would be exactly like in 1 John 3 that states when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him.

We can go on and on about taking Him at His word, but when His word is presented to you just as I did, all of a sudden that is not His word for you is it?

Who is it that really has walked away from His word? Wasn't me I am everything He said I should be, all I did was apply what it actually says. And for you that is blaspheme -- right?

Who is it that really has walked away from His word? Wasn't me I am everything He said I should be,

If that were true you would not have forsaken the assembling of the brethren, as the manner of some is.

You would not deny that Jesus is the Christ.

You would not practice hypocrisy and say that Paul's writings are not inspired but then use them to try to teach another gospel.

You would not say that you have not sinned since you received this "anointing" you are trying to subvert Christians with.

You would not deny the virgin birth.

You would not say that Jesus failed.

And you would not say you are everything He said you should be.

Why does this make me want to find a bag of chips?

God bless.

If that were true you would not have forsaken the assembling of the brethren, as the manner of some is.
You didnt read the post.
You would not deny that Jesus is the Christ.
He is the Christ. What is it you dont understand about Jesus being the Christ? I know what it is, from lack in having the Christ in you.
You would not practice hypocrisy and say that Paul's writings are not inspired but then use them to try to teach another gospel.
Paul taught his own gospel.
You would not say that you have not sinned since you received this "anointing" you are trying to subvert Christians with.
Im not trying to overthrow anything, all I do is repeat what Jesus said you should be in the Father and walk as He walks.
You would not deny the virgin birth.
I dint at all, I was a virgin to Gods Spirit just as Jesus was God introduced Himself to Jesus. Jesus really was born of a virgin, so was I. You just haven't been born of God to know what a virgin to Him is.
You would not say that Jesus failed.
I didnt, you failed him, and in that he failed to communicate with you.
And you would not say you are everything He said you should be.
Oh I see' so God might as well not have sent Jesus at all to pray to his God for you to be everything He is.
Why does this make me want to find a bag of chips?
Because you believe that God didnt send Jesus to show you His way. You might as well have a bag of chips it would be more productive for you.
God bless.

Sure I did.

That is why I can post your beliefs and compare them with what Christians believe.

Now, gray Mac, would you please tell me the group you assemble with?

The ones you go house to house with every day?

God bless.
Naa' or you wouldn't keep asking me the same questions over and over and over and over LOL. You are so funny! Gotta love your tenacity for ignorance.

You know why you cant receive my answers? I do!

Just as Jesus was exposed as a liar to the same as you. I have the same Father Jesus had and that is against your religious organization.

And again and again and again.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.
Everyone who needs prayer, help with finances, I have given several cars so some could get to work.

I assemble with a lot of folk.

How about you who do you fellowship with? I bet is with those for a pot luck lunch right?

Back