Beliefs?

Gary Mac

When I hear another say it is their belief is this or that -- is the first indication they do not have facts from God Himself. God Himself dissipates all beliefs and become reality with Him actually manifest in you. Few who do though.

Just ask any of these what their beliefs are and watch them argue. But if one has the truth given to them by God Himself as He gave Jesus His truths in Matt 3:16, 120, Moses Abraham, Adam became like Him -- then all beliefs about Him are out the window. We become like Him, same mind, same thoughts, same light and walk in it as He walks in it.

"for we see now through a mirror obscurely, and then face to face; now I know in part, and then I shall fully know, as also I was known;, and then face to face; now I know in part, and then I shall fully know, as also I was known;"
"we see now through a mirror obscurely" - corresponds to 'faith' stage of maturity.

"for we see now through a mirror obscurely, and then face to face; now I know in part, and then I shall fully know, as also I was known;, and then face to face; now I know in part, and then I shall fully know, as also I was known;"
"we see now through a mirror obscurely" - corresponds to 'faith' stage of maturity.
Pul only saw in part just as he stated, Jesus didn't see in part as he stated about the Father

It is better for me to follow the ways of Jesus to grasp the whole of God manifest in me than it is to see only part of it as Paul only saw in part.

When you see Him as He is, not like Paul saw Him, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3, no different from the way Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16. .

But then you asserted your belief below.

Try being a whole lot more consistent next time.
God may be a belief for you but Him actually manifest in me is not a belief but a gift received.

God is only a belief for you with no reality in actuals with no consistency.

If you ever ACTUALLY see Him as He is in reality instead of just a belief for a god with no substance, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Only because He is not real for you and only a belief about a god doesnt mean He hasn't manifested Himself in others. Read Matt 3:16, He even made Himself manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16 when He actually came and spend up who He is and all of His heaven to that man. He manifests the same in us who will receive Him. But because of your beliefs, that One can do noting in you for realization.

Gary Mac,

I'm not certain what you are looking for but just looking at belief, which is faith concerning Christ and being born-again, how do you reconcile what you have written with just a few Scriptures concerning belief and how it is integral to our faith.

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

Mark 11:24 "Therefore, I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.

Gary Mac,

I'm not certain what you are looking for but just looking at belief, which is faith concerning Christ and being born-again, how do you reconcile what you have written with just a few Scriptures concerning belief and how it is integral to our faith.
Beliefs are not faith. Beliefs is a concept, faith produces that what once was not. Faith will produce whatever one is determined to produce. The manifestation of God in you is not a belief, it is the reality of.

One can believe anything about a god but it is another matter to receive and be like Him as Jesus was like Him and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did .

I dont see Jesus believing in God but. actually having from and being like Him just as we all do who God is manifest Himself in.
Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

Mark 11:24 "Therefore, I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.
And He sends all who are like Him and has His same mind, Spirit, and most reject His way to be like Him however -- because they have other beliefs for their gods. Some here worship three gods, some here, worship a man as a god, and this is their beliefs with no substance for reality.

This is exactly why we have so many beliefs about a god and has the arguments about those beliefs. But if one has received His reality to be like Him 1 John 3 -- that debate is over and become only a witness for what it is to be in the Father as Jesus was witness for what it is to be in the Father. And only God Himself can open that reality, not Even Jesus could escape this reality. Matt 3:16.

Ah, so then I see clearly now. You reject the Trinity and Jesus as 100% God and 100%man. His hypostatic union thereof. So, then are you claiming you can be equal to Jesus if you reject faith in Him as Lord, God and Savior and believe you are?

Ah, so then I see clearly now. You reject the Trinity and Jesus as 100% God and 100%man.
Absolutely. The confirmation is that the same God who came to Jesus and opened Himself uo Jesus and all of His heaven is the same God who did the same in me, in Adam, in Abraham, in Moses, in Jesus in Matt 3:16, in 120 in an upper room.

He is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father and said he could do noting at all without his Father God who sent him. Not many believe Jesus though to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light, and when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is as Jesus saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Not many believe the Bible though, they make up their own doctrines for their beliefs systems about their gods. Thes has no intent in following Jesus to the Father they have made that man a god instead of the One who came to Jesus.
His hypostatic union thereof. So, then are you claiming you can be equal to Jesus if you reject faith in Him as Lord, God and Savior and believe you are?
Actually He is claiming we can have the very same from God as Jesus had from Him.

It isn't about having faith in Him it is about having the faith of Him, to have His same mind same Spirit, and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus didn't find it robbery to be equal with God and you are exactly like His accuses who didn't think they could be like Him either.

Your laws of your temple will not allow you to have from God that what Jesus received from Him is all. Jesus repented from those laws of the temple that he once taught the laws thereof even from a young age and let God come and open up top Him His ways. You can read that in Matt 3:16 how this transpired from God to Jesus. He does the very same in us all who will repent from the laws of those temples and cling to Him in His ways for man to be in His same image. Something obviously is unfamiliar to your account.

Absolutely. The confirmation is that the same God who came to Jesus and opened Himself uo Jesus and all of His heaven is the same God who did the same in me, in Adam, in Abraham, in Moses, in Jesus in Matt 3:16, in 120 in an upper room.

He is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father and said he could do noting at all without his Father God who sent him. Not many believe Jesus though to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light, and when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is as Jesus saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Not many believe the Bible though, they make up their own doctrines for their beliefs systems about their gods. Thes has no intent in following Jesus to the Father they have made that man a god instead of the One who came to Jesus.

Actually He is claiming we can have the very same from God as Jesus had from Him.

It isn't about having faith in Him it is about having the faith of Him, to have His same mind same Spirit, and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus didn't find it robbery to be equal with God and you are exactly like His accuses who didn't think they could be like Him either.

Your laws of your temple will not allow you to have from God that what Jesus received from Him is all. Jesus repented from those laws of the temple that he once taught the laws thereof even from a young age and let God come and open up top Him His ways. You can read that in Matt 3:16 how this transpired from God to Jesus. He does the very same in us all who will repent from the laws of those temples and cling to Him in His ways for man to be in His same image. Something obviously is unfamiliar to your account.

You realize your heresy is as old as the lie told by the serpent in the garden, right?

As Jesus told Satan when He was tempted "Get thee behind me satan!".

So you can bring men into New Covenant relationship by dying for them?

And that your death will bring remission of sins in completion?

And that you were sent by God to redeem men on an eternal basis?

Hebrews 10:14 King James Version

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Galatians 4:4-6 King James Version

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

You are saying that God has commanded men everywhere to believe on your name?

You are saying that The Son was not the Creator?

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:16-18 King James Version

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Seems to be quite a discrepancy in your teaching about what you believe and what Scripture teaches. Your religion actually forbids you to simply believe, so why is it you violate that which you seek to teach?

God bless.

You realize your heresy is as old as the lie told by the serpent in the garden, right?
Yes, Jesus was accused of heresy as well and all I do is repeat what he said you should be in the Father yourself.

It is as old as man has been on this planet. The lies wasnt that you will die, the lie was that you won't die. And in that death to yourself only then can God open His tree of knowledge least you eat of it. Adam ate and guess what happened, his eyes was opened and he became like God to know this difference as God demands of us all if we are to die of self, that old man in carnality, and the new man of Gods mind arises from it.

So yes to most when Jesus was clear to be God righteous, holy pure and without sin, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, same sings follow those who do believe. God is the serpent to these, confirmed in the trials and tribulations, hatred, scandals, that Jesus was accuse of for being that blasphemer, so yes that serpent was actually Jesus Christ to those who had him crucified for blaspheme and a serpent.

We have the very same today called denominations who has no intent in having from God that what Jesus had from Him as God commands of us if we are to be of Him.

Ya just gotta eat of that tree for knowledge just as Jesus did.
As Jesus told Satan when He was tempted "Get thee behind me satan!".
Yes and he tells the same to all who refuse to have from God that what he had from Him to be perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light. Walk as I walk isn't something most are willing. Very few has followed Jesus and picked up the cross and continued where he left off as he commands of you as well.

Pul only saw in part just as he stated, Jesus didn't see in part as he stated about the Father

It is better for me to follow the ways of Jesus to grasp the whole of God manifest in me than it is to see only part of it as Paul only saw in part.

When you see Him as He is, not like Paul saw Him, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3, no different from the way Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16. .
Paul gives all three stages of initiation = enlightenment, ' maturation" - Obscured view - Faith , partial knowledge (Gnosis) = Hope and full Gnosis - Agape.

That poster actually thinks he is perfect. I am not exaggerating
This poster Gary doesnt think he is perfect at all, the God who is perfect and in me to have His same mind perfects us all who is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect as He demands of you as well if He is to be in you to have His same mind, or Spirit the Bible calls the mind.

It is a fact not a belief at all.

The real issue here is you guys dont follow the commands of Jesus to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is the real reason that you cant relate to Gods perfections that He puts in man.

You guys dont believe Jesus -- Matt 5;48 -- Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. ... Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

So to your conclusion Jesus was just spewing noise wasn't he?

This poster Gary doesnt think he is perfect at all, the God who is perfect and in me to have His same mind perfects us all who is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect as He demands of you as well if He is to be in you to have His same mind, or Spirit the Bible calls the mind.

It is a fact not a belief at all.

The real issue here is you guys dont follow the commands of Jesus to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is the real reason that you cant relate to Gods perfections that He puts in man.

You guys dont believe Jesus -- Matt 5;48 -- Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. ... Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

So to your conclusion Jesus was just spewing noise wasn't he?
You have said you are so please don't pretend now.

Only if you think he didn't actually mean to eat his flesh and drink his blood or have authority to the apostles to forgive sins.

You have said you are so please don't pretend now.
You didn't read the post. LOL.
Only if you think he didn't actually mean to eat his flesh and drink his blood or have authority to the apostles to forgive sins.
Well lets make a hamburger of his flesh, and save the blood for a cocktail, then celebrate the event.

OK? you can present it !!! I'll wait for the event to observe it myself LOL. Go for it !

You didn't read the post. LOL.

Well lets make a hamburger of his flesh, and save the blood for a cocktail, then celebrate the event.

OK? you can present it !!! I'll wait for the event to observe it myself LOL. Go for it !
Three times Jesus says it. Making a mockery if isn't a good look.

Three times Jesus says it. Making a mockery if isn't a good look.
And you are making a mockery of Jesus intent. You cant see the spiritual connotation presented by Jesus is all.

Obviously by eating flesh and blood you cant see the the spiritual connotation in Jesus comment. Nor can you see Gen 3 where Adam ate of the Gods Spirit and became like Him just as Jesus ate of it in Matt 3:16. I suppose you see it to be an apple? LOL. Moses ate of the same Spirit, Abraham ate of the same Spirit, 120 in an upper room ate of that same Spirit, and so did I.

And you are making a mockery of Jesus intent. You cant see the spiritual connotation presented by Jesus is all.

Obviously by eating flesh and blood you cant see the the spiritual connotation in Jesus comment. Nor can you see Gen 3 where Adam ate of the Gods Spirit and became like Him just as Jesus ate of it in Matt 3:16. I suppose you see it to be an apple? LOL. Moses ate of the same Spirit, Abraham ate of the same Spirit, 120 in an upper room ate of that same Spirit, and so did I.
I'm taking him at his word. You aren't. You would have walked away and did.

Back