Benedict as 106 years old when he passed?

I don’t see a possible 70 - 80 year question in a translated text as very significant. The Benedict and Procopius and Kapodistias history is extremely solid, so you go bananas on small stuff.

You got snookered by Kevin McGranr.

The dripping contempt for someone not here.

Does McGrane have to pay you advertising fees for each time you mention his name here?

A guy who will forge a letter FROM a guy will also write a letter TO a guy that's a phantom, it carries less risk of exposure since it's FROM him.

You have never seen this private letter, and the Aussies are keeping it hidden.

As well as correspondence between Simonides and Hodgkin.

My only conjecture is that they do not fit well the standard narrative.

You have never seen this private letter,

Neither have you.

Difference is, I couldn't care less since it will do nothing to substantiate Simonides as any sort of author of Sinaiticus.

and the Aussies are keeping it hidden.

Says the guy keeping the quotes once on his board hidden because they exposed his tactics......you don't mind hiding things, you do it all the time.

As well as correspondence between Simonides and Hodgkin.

Given Hodgkin admitted Simonides wrote the Kallinikos letters, who cares about this?

My only conjecture is that they do not fit well the standard narrative.

Literally nothing you've written on this subject matches objective reality, either, but strange things happen.

Folks, somewhere out there in the Steven Avery Spencer conspiracy theory la-la land is the evidence he's trying to find.

(Bear in mind normal researchers - and I don't consider Avery ANY kind of researcher given he's never published ANYTHING at all - have the evidence FIRST before writing their conclusions, not what we're seeing here where Avery keeps suggesting that somewhere on Athos or Sinai or maybe in a cell phone via text message thrown into the Caspian Sea when Simonides tamed seven sea monsters is the evidence that will prove the case for the SART-MOPS.

Who said that Simonides even knew the exact age?

"Simonides...reached that celebrated place [Mt. Athos] in November 1839...for Benedict was an old man of seventy..."
(Stewart, 1859: 4-7)

Who do you think was supposed to be the source of the biography of Simonides, Barbara Walters?

"Simonides...reached that celebrated place [Mt. Athos] in November 1839...for Benedict was an old man of seventy..."
(Stewart, 1859: 4-7)

We discussed this, the most likely is that Simonides either did not know for sure or it got mixed up in translation.

We have three ages between 70 and 80.

Simonides says 70, c. 1770 birth, in the 1859 Charles Stewart bio.

Nikolos Farmakidis says 1760 birth.

Lilia says 1768 birth, her section is interesting in the Genius book.

We discussed this, the most likely is that Simonides either did not know for sure or it got mixed up in translation.

We have three ages between 70 and 80.

Simonides says 70, c. 1770 birth, in the 1859 Charles Stewart bio.

Nikolos Farmakidis says 1760 birth.

Lilia says 1768 birth, her section is interesting in the Genius book.

After over a year, you still are not posting a comprehensive Simonides timeline.

Why readers?

Why is Steven Avery never going to post a comprehensive Simonides timeline?

Because a detailed timeline is Simonides undoing - and Avery knows it.

After over a year, you still are not posting a comprehensive Simonides timeline.

You posted the timeline from David.

Lilia has a timeline, in German, with some Greek, in the Genius book, and I just found some gems in it today relating to Benedict.

So, compared to the textual evidences that destroy the Sinaiticus consensus dating narrative, it would be a lots of time, small gain endeavor. Reinventing the wheel. Time better spent on issues like Sinaiticus, Alexandrinus and Zosimas and genetic connections.

And I do consider searching out some Athos-connected manuscripts to be on a similar high level. One was used by Didron for his French translation of the Painter’s Manual. Where is that Greek manuscript today?

Anyway, I will keep it in mind. However with Simonides you could have 250 entries of minimal significance to Sinaiticus.

And I just began a type of timeline page for Sinaiticus textual and linguistic discoveries.
Placed about ten entries.

Last edited:
Who said that Simonides even knew the exact age?

He gave dates and times and places for Benedict.

You know the timeline is his undoing.

Like the known as "Sophronius" (between 1839-1841 at Mt. Athos) and NOT known as "Simonides" lie.

Like the 14 year old "Professor" garbage (a whopper of a lie, really incredulous).

If Benedict was 106 years old at death in 1840, the real-world timeline for the Cydonia "Professor" would actually fit.

But you can't admit he was lying about this, and deliberately conflating details of his identity with others in order to throw people off his trail.

Note to readers: Distinguish carefully between the Simon sez fictional timeline and the real world timeline.

You posted the timeline from David.

His timeline is very inadequate and is more of a irrelevant KJVO Satanic conspiracy timeline.

It's not objective enough.

Lilia has a timeline, in German, with some Greek, in the Genius book, and I just found some gems in it today relating to Benedict.

Fabulous.

Post the timeline. (No excuses allowed)

So, compared to the textual evidences that destroy the Sinaiticus consensus dating narrative,

Garbage.

it would be a lots of time, small gain endeavor.

Here we go "folks"!

The excuses...

The verbal dodgeball...

The duck and avoid...

He knows it's Simonides undoing... that's why he cannot possibly post a...

Comprehensive Simonides (Simon sez) timeline.

Reinventing the wheel. Time better spent on issues like Sinaiticus, Alexandrinus and Zosimas and genetic connections.

More excuses and his Sinaiticus Club rules.

I do consider searching out some Athos-connected manuscripts to be on a similar high level. One was used by Didron for his French translation of the Painter’s Manual.

Gradual fading off into verbal diarrhoea...

Nothing but pathetic excuses and hiding the damaging stuff...

Just post a comprehensive Simon sez timeline (where he says he was at what time, day, month, date, year etc) for all his disparate letters, books, newspaper articles etc so they can be made sense of by the average reader.

That will be his undoing.

You know it!

Last edited:
Back