Biblical Hebrew

Why?
The ancient near eastern authors of Genesis 1 didn't have a NASA telescope, or knew about the age of the earth. What matters is how those ancient near eastern people understood it, not how Americans understand it.
Why? Moses knew about it.

Exod 20:11 “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.

We don't need NASA or its telescopes to understand God's word.

The world is not more than 6000 years old according to Biblical genealogy.

Geologists are on the wrong path because they don't account for Noah's flood for drastic and sudden changes that took place on the earth.

We don't need NASA and its satanic agenda. We have the testimony from God Himself. Now it's a test for all of us as to whom we believe whether NASA or God

Last edited:
Father's house is taken from the analogy of The Temple in Jerusalem in which there were many chambers. One needs to read about The Temple built by Solomon in the OT.

Yeshua almost always used earthly examples to drive heavenly examples.

The Father's house are his many children, His household, and they are His abodes, where He dwells. Yes, they are the Temple of the Living God.

The Father's house are his many children, His household, and they are His abodes, where He dwells. Yes, they are the Temple of the Living God.
Rev 21:22 I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God, the Almighty, and the Lamb, are its temple.

On the earthly side there is Temple where God makes His presence. The true believers are His Temple. But in the age to come there is no Temple because God Himself will be seen visibly seen by His people. God and The Lamb are one the same.

Is the belief in geocentrism required in order to be saved?

___
There is no prerequisite for salvation. Salvation is purely by the grace of God through faith. Faith can't be manufactured by anyone but is the gift from God.

However, as believers we must believe His testimony in scriptures and not scientists or NASA over God's Word if anyone does the contrary it's evident he is not saved.

There is no prerequisite for salvation. Salvation is purely by the grace of God through faith. Faith can't be manufactured by anyone but is the gift from God.

However, as believers we must believe His testimony in scriptures and not scientists or NASA over God's Word if anyone does the contrary it's evident he is not saved.

I believe - and scripture says:

"The heavens are telling of the glory of God;

And the expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

Day to day pours forth speech,

And night to night reveals knowledge.

There is no speech, nor are there words;

Their voice is not heard." (Psalm 19: 1-3, LSB)

In other words:

Spectroscopic measurements of a small selection of the foundations of the world ( Job 38: 4-6 )

Spectoscopy.jpg

" Spectroscopy is as crucial as imaging to understanding the universe. "

____

In other words:

Spectroscopic measurements of a small selection of the foundations of the world ( Job 38: 4-6 )

Spectoscopy.jpg

____
So you believe in something beyond what is revealed by God's word. The universe is not what scientists tell us. Everything God tells us has to do with His dealings on earth. Heavens declare His glory has nothing to do with what scientists tell us. There is nothing beyond the heavens except the abode of God.

Job 38:4-6 has nothing to do with spectroscopic measurements of the universe.

They fool you with what common man cannot understand.

God's focus is on earth while man's focus is on universe beyond the earth.

I think you don't understand God's perspective. There is no space, nobody can ever go beyond the earth. Rocket science is fake. Universe these regenerate scientists present is fake.

Job 38:
4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding.

5 Who determined its measures, if you know? Or who stretched the line on it?

6 Whereupon were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone,

The above scriptures is the truth forever and not just for Job.

Nobody knows God's measurements. Nobody will ever know - not fake science.

Nobody has ever gone to the moon nor any luminaries of the earth. They are just faking. They can best send high altitude ballons, drones and aircrafts to image only portions of the earth. Then it's compiled and then we have Google maps through computer programming. That's the best they can do. No satellites required as they are faked. It's a Trillion Dollars business from our tax money.

In other words:

Spectoscopy.jpg

____
1 Crinthians 13:v.2 and 8-10
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge(science); and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. (The Word of GOD is the spirit of prophecy. And a sharp Sword too. The Word is GOD.)
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Colossians 2:v.1-4

1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;
2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge-science-.
4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

Hebrews 11:v.3
3 Through FAITH we understand that the WORLDS were framed by the Word of God-the Word is GOD-, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hebrews 1:v.1-4
1 GOD,
(the Word is GOD from everlasting to everlasting) who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past (millennia ago)
unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days (our days) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds (without JESUS was not any thing made that was made);
3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD'S PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of his Power, when He had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen

Last edited:
Job 38:v.4 and 6
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
6 - Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

JESUS said: John 17:v.5 - 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Acts 4:v.10-11 -
10 Be it known unto you all,
and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the STONE which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

So you believe in something beyond what is revealed by God's word.

I obviously believe in what was written in Psalm 19:1-3 and scripture as a whole too.

The universe is not what scientists tell us.

Science provides models that can be falsified. Scientific models change and they can even be replaced as history records.

The Word is forever. - "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8, NIV)

Everything God tells us has to do with His dealings on earth. Heavens declare His glory has nothing to do with what scientists tell us.

Yet, scripture commands us to get understanding - even if it costs us all we have. The scientific method is a good technique to get understanding.

There is nothing beyond the heavens except the abode of God.

Yes - it's beyond spacetime.

Job 38:4-6 has nothing to do with spectroscopic measurements of the universe.

The term "foundations" is correct and it doesn't matter how ancient people perceived the term or how we perceive the term. We can measure foundational chemical elements from the stars.

They fool you with what common man cannot understand.

Yet, common man is made in the image of God.

God's focus is on earth while man's focus is on universe beyond the earth.

...and God tells us to get understanding and that night after night the heavens declares his glory.

I think you don't understand God's perspective. There is no space, nobody can ever go beyond the earth. Rocket science is fake. Universe these regenerate scientists present is fake.

That sentiment is based on a lack of understanding. ( In my career in aerospace, rocket engine analysis was one of my tasks. )

Job 38:
4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding.

5 Who determined its measures, if you know? Or who stretched the line on it?

6 Whereupon were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone,

The above scriptures is the truth forever and not just for Job.

I cannot agree more. :cool:

Nobody knows God's measurements. Nobody will ever know - not fake science.

We know who laid its cornerstone (Genesis 1:1, John 1:1-4), and we are commanded to gain understanding.

Nobody has ever gone to the moon nor any luminaries of the earth.

I was a part of the New Horizons spacecraft team that acquired the images for Pluto. Sorry, but you are incorrect about the moon.

Pluto:

Pluto Image Credit NASA_Johns Hopkins Univ_ Southwest Research Inst.jpg

Image credit: NASA/Johns Hopkins University/Southwest Research Institute

___

Last edited:
1 Crinthians 13:v.2 and 8-10
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge(science); and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

The word in parentheses is an incorrect translation. At the time it was written, the scientific method did not exist.

___

1 Kings 6:32
קלע עליהם מקלעות כרובים ותמרות
He carved upon them carvings of cherubims and palm trees

In this passage, קלע means carve, but is defined as "to sling (a slingshot) in Strong's H7090

γλύφω—קלע 'to carve, cut out with a knife
γλύμμα—מקלעה 'engraved figure, inscription'
σφενδονίζω, σφενδονάω—קלע 'use the sling cf. slyngja, slyngva
σφενδόνη— مِقْلَاع (miqlāʿ) 'slingshot

ἔγλυψεν ἐπ᾽αὐτῶν γλύμματα κόρακας καὶ πάλμας
- He carved upon them figures, birds and dates.
- (alt) He carved figures of birds and dates upon them

The word in parentheses is an incorrect translation. At the time it was written, the scientific method did not exist.

___

Speaking of / by the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, science exists since the eternity, since the creation of Universe, its impossible to determine de age of Universe, created by the Word, the Word is from everlasting to everlasting, - the Word is GOD. What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD, do you understand? If you know not this Truth it is because you were caught / swallowed by a black hole and are in the blackness of the darkness. (Your avatar is showing this)

Again: The Word is GOD. Have you never read? Paul Apostle wrote to Timothy - Timothy 6:v.20 - O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding PROFANE and vain babblings
, and oppositions of SCIENCE falsely so called.

Be careful or then get ready

Last edited:

In this passage, קלע means carve, but is defined as "to sling (a slingshot) in Strong's H7090

Remember: The letter kills, the Spirit gives life. GOD is Spirit.

Satan and his messengers work only and only by /through the letters, they are a sower of tares and also killers of souls. 2Corinthians 11:v. 13 to 15:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself (now red Dragon-Revelation 12:v.9) is transformed into an angel of light. (The Word is light-Psalm 119:v.105)

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (MINISTERS OF SATAN, the TAIL of the red Dragon-Isaiah 9:v.15-16. CHECK IT.) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose END shall be according to their works.

Again: The Word is GOD. Have you never read? Paul Apostle wrote to Timothy - Timothy 6:v.20 - O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding PROFANE and vain babblings, and oppositions of SCIENCE falsely so called.

Indeed. Let's be careful - translating from the greek:

ὦ Τιμόθεε τὴν παραθήκην φύλαξον ἐκτρεπόμενος τὰς βεβήλους κενοφωνίας καὶ ἀντιθέσεις τῆς ψευδωνύμου γνώσεως

Timothy, keep the tradition, diverting the abominations of gossip and contradictions of pseudo-knowledge.

or

Timothy, guard the deposit, avoiding profane vain-talkings and antitheses of pseudonymous knowledge.*

"In 1 Timothy 6:20, the “pseudonymous knowledge” to which the the apostle Paul urges Timothy to avoid is likely that of Gnostic or proto-Gnostic sects. Just as their name implies, Gnostics professed to possess and be privy to salvific knowledge (γνῶσις), but their knowledge was neither rooted in faith nor imparted by the Holy Spirit."

___

* Biblical Hermeneutics stack exchange

Indeed. Let's be careful - translating from the greek:

ὦ Τιμόθεε τὴν παραθήκην φύλαξον ἐκτρεπόμενος τὰς βεβήλους κενοφωνίας καὶ ἀντιθέσεις τῆς ψευδωνύμου γνώσεως

Timothy, keep the tradition, diverting the abominations of gossip and contradictions of pseudo-knowledge.

or

Timothy, guard the deposit, avoiding profane vain-talkings and antitheses of pseudonymous knowledge.*

"In 1 Timothy 6:20, the “pseudonymous knowledge” to which the the apostle Paul urges Timothy to avoid is likely that of Gnostic or proto-Gnostic sects. Just as their name implies, Gnostics professed to possess and be privy to salvific knowledge (γνῶσις), but their knowledge was neither rooted in faith nor imparted by the Holy Spirit."

___

* Biblical Hermeneutics stack exchange
The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD, for they are foolishness unto him: neither CAN KNOW THEM because they are spiritually discerned. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.

Speaking of / by the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, science exists since the eternity, since the creation of Universe, its impossible to determine de age of Universe, created by the Word, the Word is from everlasting to everlasting, - the Word is GOD. What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD, do you understand? If you know not this Truth it is because you were caught / swallowed by a black hole and are in the blackness of the darkness. (Your avatar is showing this)

Again: The Word is GOD. Have you never read? Paul Apostle wrote to Timothy - Timothy 6:v.20 - O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding PROFANE and vain babblings, and oppositions of SCIENCE falsely so called.

Job 38:v.4 and 6
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
6 - Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

JESUS said: John 17:v.5 - 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Acts 4:v.10-11 -
10 Be it known unto you all,
and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the STONE which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Yes Yeshua is the corner stone in Job 38

The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD, for they are foolishness unto him: neither CAN KNOW THEM because they are spiritually discerned. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.

Age of the creation is in Exodus 20:

11 “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.

Based on genealogy given in scripture, the age of creation is little less than 6000 years. The genealogy forum Adam to Messiah is 4000 years. From Messiah to the present can only be approximated because there is no genealogy and besides Israel lost God given calendar because of their dispersion. Now it's obvious the calendar is in God's hands and based on His calendar Messiah will return. What Jews keep now is not accurate calendar.

It's also obvious that there are 3 feasts which are still to be fulfilled - feast of the trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles which are just end time feasts which will be fulfilled just at the time of the return of Messiah.

The last feast fulfilled was 'Pentecost' - Shavout in Acts Ch 2.

1Cor 15: 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

Rev 21: 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

The feasts of Israel are significant with four feasts fulfilled beginning with the Passover to Pentecost.

Forget about the false science of the universe. We are all enclosed inside the earth as we are from the dust of the earth and not from the dust of Mars. Nobody can ever leave the earth but in death. We are enclosed by time and matter (earth). NASA and its subsidiaries all over the world have faked space travel and have faked also measurements because common people and the unregenerate will believe anything that they can't see with their eyes. If we have spiritual discernment we know what's true and what's fake.

our universe is what's revealed in scriptures and not through men who propagate fake science.

I obviously believe in what was written in Psalm 19:1-3 and scripture as a whole too.

Science provides models that can be falsified. Scientific models change and they can even be replaced as history records.

The Word is forever. - "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8, NIV)

Yet, scripture commands us to get understanding - even if it costs us all we have. The scientific method is a good technique to get understanding.

Yes - it's beyond spacetime.

The term "foundations" is correct and it doesn't matter how ancient people perceived the term or how we perceive the term. We can measure foundational chemical elements from the stars.

Yet, common man is made in the image of God.

...and God tells us to get understanding and that night after night the heavens declares his glory.

That sentiment is based on a lack of understanding. ( In my career in aerospace, rocket engine analysis was one of my tasks. )

I cannot agree more. :cool:

We know who laid its cornerstone (Genesis 1:1, John 1:1-4), and we are commanded to gain understanding.

I was a part of the New Horizons spacecraft team that acquired the images for Pluto. Sorry, but you are incorrect about the moon.

Pluto:

Pluto Image Credit NASA_Johns Hopkins Univ_ Southwest Research Inst.jpg

Image credit: NASA/Johns Hopkins University/Southwest Research Institute

___
All science is not fake but your space travel is fake because this earth is enclosed and nobody can travel beyond Earth's enclosure. You can travel high altitude but not space because God has enclosed us in the earth like an womb. It's just not possible to get out from the earth.

Space outside the earth doesn't exist for man.

Incorrect.

The singular KJV translation of the greek “Pseudonymous knowledge” is unrelated to the modern English meaning of the word "science". It's actual meaning is a warning against the Gnostic or proto-Gnostic sects of the time that claimed to possess special salvific knowledge. Here the English word "knowledge" is more accurate in modern English as reflected in modern translations worldwide.

Examples: (Red is mine)

- "O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge—" (NKJV)

_ "O Timotheus, the thing entrusted guard thou, avoiding the profane vain-words and opposition of the falsely-named knowledge, (YLT)

- "O Timothy, guard that which is committed unto thee, turning away from the profane babblings and oppositions of the knowledge which is falsely so called;" (ASV)

-"O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the godless chatter and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge," (RSV)

- "O Timothy, protect what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the profane chatter and absurdities of so-called "knowledge." (NET)

-"O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning aside from godless and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called knowledge—" (LSB)

- "Timothy, protect what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly, empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called “knowledge”—" (NASB20)

_ "Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding irreverent and empty speech and contradictions from what is falsely called knowledge." (CSB)

- "O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” (ESV)

- "Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge," (NIV)

___

Last edited:

Which English rendering is the most accurate?

___

Back