"biblically based"

Could you explain for us how this differs from LDS theology?
Sure... But I won't... All of the LDS here know I am right... You are not Israel and you don't claim that. You aren't elect because you don't follow YHWH... Or His Son, Yeshuah... You aren't Israel due to your having added the BOM, D&C, etc.... to His Word...

Sure... But I won't...
LOL
All of the LDS here know I am right...
In your mind, we do. But, I'm sure that all the non-LDS think you're right.
You are not Israel and you don't claim that.
We are and do.
You aren't elect because you don't follow YHWH...
We do, you all don't.
Or His Son, Yeshuah...
Jesus is YHWH
You aren't Israel due to your having added the BOM, D&C, etc.... to His Word...
Those are His word. You don't get a vote on the subject.

Don't have to be God to see the obvious...

I agree. It's obvious you aren't God. You have no authority whatsoever to pass a final judgment on anyone. Please stop the pretentious assumption you are God.

Matthew 7:1-5---King James Version
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Yodas_Prodigy said: Many are called and few are chosen...

God grafts in those whom he has chosen. Paul calls those who follow Christ the Israel of God.
Paul also lets us know that we are now a part of Israel.

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Paul also lets us know that due to election not all of Israel is Israel...

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

For those who have not come to this knowledge before, there is National Israel and Saved or Spiritual Israel.

Could you explain for us how this differs from LDS theology?

Sure... But I won't...

That's what I thought. Weaving straw man scarecrows is always more meaningful--right?

I'll await your answer to my question.

All of the LDS here know I am right... You are not Israel and you don't claim that.

That is a flat false statement. All those who come to Christ are adopted into the House of Israel--and that is solid LDS theology:

The Gathering of the House of Israel---https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-42-the-gathering-of-the-house-of-israel?lang=eng​

They are gathered spiritually as they join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and make and keep sacred covenants. This spiritual gathering began during the time of the Prophet Joseph Smith and continues today all over the world. Converts to the Church are Israelites either by blood or adoption. They belong to the family of Abraham and Jacob."

I'm wondering, Yodas--where are you getting your information from?

That is a flat false statement. All those who come to Christ are adopted into the House of Israel--and that is solid LDS theology:

The Gathering of the House of Israel---https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-42-the-gathering-of-the-house-of-israel?lang=eng​

They are gathered spiritually as they join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and make and keep sacred covenants. This spiritual gathering began during the time of the Prophet Joseph Smith and continues today all over the world. Converts to the Church are Israelites either by blood or adoption. They belong to the family of Abraham and Jacob."

“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.” (Psalms 2:1-12, KJV)

LOL

In your mind, we do. But, I'm sure that all the non-LDS think you're right.

We are and do.

We do, you all don't.

Jesus is YHWH

Those are His word. You don't get a vote on the subject.

“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.” (Psalms 2:1-12, KJV)

How are you relating that to your false claim here?

Yodas_Prodigy said: All of the LDS here know I am right... You are not Israel and you don't claim that.

Yes the LDS do--they claim that. Very much so.

And claiming Psalm2:1-12 is the answer --is a dog which just ain't gonna hunt.

Sure... But I won't... All of the LDS here know I am right... You are not Israel and you don't claim that. You aren't elect because you don't follow YHWH... Or His Son, Yeshuah... You aren't Israel due to your having added the BOM, D&C, etc.... to His Word...
What does it mean to be the chosen or elect, got any ideas you can share?

Yodas_Prodigy said: All of the LDS here know I am right... You are not Israel and you don't claim that.

Bump for Yodas to answer his false claim.

Many are called and few are chosen...

God grafts in those whom he has chosen. Paul calls those who follow Christ the Israel of God.
Paul also lets us know that we are now a part of Israel.

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Paul also lets us know that due to election not all of Israel is Israel...

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

For those who have not come to this knowledge before, there is National Israel and Saved or Spiritual Israel.

God does not respect those who reject His Son and His Law.

The LDS Church is not part of Israel...
Was not Israel the Chosen People, did God choose them and then have them murdered by the millions during the Holocaust, was this their fate from a loving God who made them His Chosen....??

Who are God’s chosen people?

God chose Israel as the one He would work with. God said through the prophet Isaiah, “Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen” (Isaiah 44:1).

Back