Biden caused COVID?

The Pixie

Another poster has said he believes "Biden, and his cohorts" created COVID with a view to destroy the US economy, and so defeat Trump.
You abdicated your free will when you sinned the first time, and continued to sin.
Covid is man's fault. The first 3-4 months of Covid, all I heard in the news is that it was created by Chinese scientists, in a lab in Wuhan China. There have been plenty of conspiracies about it ever since. One of which that ran the circuit was that the Democrats paid for it, to destroy Trump's economic growth, so they could capture the presidency.
So, if you're looking to blame someone, blame Biden, and his cohorts. The democrats were so desperate to ruin trump, they destroyed the country in the process. I recall when Bill Maher said he'd be willing to destroy the economy to ruin Trump. Well, apparently he was heard.
I am wondering what the evidence is behind this claim.

SteveB

Another poster has said he believes "Biden, and his cohorts" created COVID with a view to destroy the US economy, and so defeat Trump.
Good for them.
It's a common theme.
And after Bill Maher's comments about it.... no surprise really.

Comedian Bill Maher on Friday continued his calls for another economic recession, claiming it would tank President Trump's shot at reelection in 2020 and be "very worth" ending his policies.​

I am wondering what the evidence is behind this claim.
death.

Or have you met anyone who is still alive 5000 years out now?
I'd be impressed if you could show me someone who is 200 years old.

The Pixie

Good for them.
It was you, Steve. Do you not remember? Did you not see your name on the quote? Odd for some who has built a fence; I thought there was no end to your intellectual capacity.

It's a common theme.
And after Bill Maher's comments about it.... no surprise really.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ssion-remarks-very-worth-getting-rid-of-trump
That link has nothing about COVID, so not sure why you think it is the same theme.

You evidence that Biden is behind COVID is that people die?

That seems weak, even for the guy who thinks positrons bounce off electrons.

Or have you met anyone who is still alive 5000 years out now?
I'd be impressed if you could show me someone who is 200 years old.
So in your view EITHER I have met someone who is 5000 years olds OR Biden is behind COVID.

Not sure I am following your logic here, Steve. I have seen some false dichotomies in my time on CARM, but this is, without a doubt, the most stupid.

Whateverman

What a blatantly self-righteous, America-hating tool.

No thanks. Blame is apportioned where it belongs.

COVID-45

The Pixie

What is interesting is that the same people are convinced evolution is false and that Trump can do no wrong. Both claims ignore the clear evidence otherwise.

I suspect American fundamentalists have been conditioned to ignore experts and to only listen to their trainers, the rich right-wing elite. Do not think for yourself, do not believe experts, do not believe the news; be good Christian robots and only believe what we tell you.

Steve's recent thread on critical thinking illustrates this perfectly. To these Christian robots critical thinking is not about actually thinking, it is blindly accept what you are told - as long as it is one of your trainers telling you. The antithesis of critical thinking, but in their world of cognitive dissonance, they are happy to think black is white.

This is a guy who thinks the best way to tell if a person can "comprehend the nature of reality" is whether he has built a fence. Never mind qualifications or papers published in cosmology or philosophy; Steve's been conditioned to think experts do not know what they are talking about. Steve is convinced he is right about the nature of reality. Steve has built a fence. Therefore, in Steve's version of logic, building a fence means you comprehend the nature of reality.

Please note that I am not saying all Christians are like this; they are very much a subset, and mostly seem to be limited to the US. I am beginning to wonder if CARM acts as a kind of filter, and we see an unusually high proportion of these people here,

I think people like Steve are to be pitied. They have surrendered their free will, and lost the ability to think. Look at his response above. It makes zero sense, but I do not doubt that in his head he has made a rational reply. Look at Authie's posts - so full of lies and rarely even coherent - but I do not doubt that he thinks he wins every argument. Look in the SEP forum of al the people utterly convinced the 2020 election was a fraud, on the basis that... well, they were instructed to think it was a fraud.