And Joe Biden is Saint .Democratic crime family? Let's review Trump's decades record. He's been dodging the law for a long long time.
1) Sexual assault and rape Allegations - 1970's to 2005 - Trump has been accused many times by many women during this era of rape and sexual assault. 2005 is when he was recorded saying “Grab them by the *****. You can do anything,” ...... I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything”—" He has been accused of and taken to court over sexual assault at various beauty pageants he ran during this time also. Trump has denied all of the allegations. He has also paid off some the women to avoid prosecution. These allegations have followed him all the way to the presidency.
Tied to this are the many affairs that Trump has had with his wives. The most notable is sleeping with Stormy Daniels (adult film star) and the year long affair with Karen McDougal, both in 2006. Donald Trump married Ivana in 1977 and the two had three children together – Donald Jr, Ivanka, and Eric. He began an affair with Marla Maples while he was still married to Ivana and eventually, he and his wife divorced in 1992. Trump went on to marry Marla Maples in 1993. The couple had a daughter, Tiffany, and then divorced in 1997. Once a cheater always a cheater.
2) Racial housing discrimination - 1973 to 1975 - The DOJ sued Trump and his father for discrimination at 39 housing sites around New York.
3) Mafia Ties - 1970 to Present - Trump has been linked to the mafia many times over the years. This still follows him to today.
4) Trump University - 2005 to 2010 - Trump scammed many students out of millions of dollars with his fake school. The school was shut down in November 2010 and Trump paid a $25m settlement.
5) Tenant Intimidation - 1982 to 1986 - Trump bough a building he wanted to turn into luxury condos. The problem was he had to get rid of the current tenants. He tried every trick. The tenants sued and Trump finally relented.
6) Four bankruptcies - 91,92,04,09 - Who's company suffers 4 bankruptcies? Trump lost millions in cash and assets and sued the companies involved. With all this Trump gives the excuse that all of this is normal business practice.
7) Undocumented Polish workers - 1980 - In order to build Trump Tower Trump needed to tear down an existing building. His managers hired 200 undocumented Polish workers to help on the job that were treated poorly. Trump didn't want to pay the Polish workers their backpay and threatened them with deportation. In '91 a federal judge found Trump and his partners guilty. The decision was appealed and settled privately in 1999.
8) Refusing to pay workers and contractors - 1980's to present - Trump has a proven record of not paying vendors for services and work provided. Most recently, several contractors filed $5m in liens against Trump’s new hotel in Washington, alleging he has not paid them for services rendered.
9) Birtherism and Obama - 2012 - Trump pushed the lie that Obama was not born in America. Obama finally produced his birth certificate. Trump never apologized for his lie. This is one of the reasons that many cite Trump as a racist.
Others are .....
10) Trump Institute - 2005
11) Buying up his own book - 2016
12) Trump Foundation - 1988 to present
13) Cuban Embargo - 1998 to present
14) Ivanka Trump's Chinese trademarks - 2016 to present
15) Russia meeting with Donald Trump Jr - 2016
16) Donald Trump's call with Ukranian president - 2016
17) All of Trumps associates that have been jailed.
Need I go on ..................
Donald Trump is an authoritarian that bullies his subordinates, assaults women, and promotes racism. He's a lawbreaker who has been dodging the law for decades.
Uh, nah ... LOL