Biden, Crime Family, set to take the Presidency in 10 days.

Truth7t7

Our leaders made China what they are.

We built that.
I fully agree, "The Deep State" sell out politicians, both Republicans and Democrats alike

President Trumps tariffs for the past year has killed China, $Billions$

The executive order 13959 was signed Nov 12 2020 and went into effect Jan 11, 2021, restricting Americans doing business with 40 identified Communist Chinese Companies

(The Best Is Yet To Come)

Truth7t7

lol ... I am laughing too. Trump's political career is dead. Trumpism is alive and well. I expect his children may run for office.
Just saw a clip on CNN, they stated President Trump had a 94% approval rating with Republican voters, its dropped to 80% after the Capitol event

More like 100% before, and 150% after the criminal fraud election that took place, with Democrats flocking to the Republican party in droves

You think Democrats that own businesses being shut down, still support the democrats and Biden, who plan to keep their businesses shut down, and masks on?

Temujin

FYI, Abel, there isn't anything you can tell me about Trump that I didn't already know when I voted for him.

THE reason I voted for him was, he wasn't Hillary.
In which case you can understand people voting for Biden because he isn't Trump

Temujin

So can you.
I've understood that all along. The Trump experiment failed. He didn't grow into the job, he dragged the job into the gutter with him. He didn't drain the swamp, he just banished the old swamp inhabitants and replaced them with his own, while making the swamp deeper than ever. The mass of the people are not fools. They rejected Hillary because they loathed her. They rejected Trump because he simply wasn't up to the job. And because he was loathsome.

Howie

I've understood that all along. The Trump experiment failed.
No, it didn't. It was a great success. A great economy that benefitted people of all colors, work at securing the borders, good foreign policy, the successes were endless, and, they happened under 24/7, 365, harassment and hounding from a biased media and a Democrat Party intent on sidestepping the vote of the people who elected Trump.

Anyone denying that is mentally incompetent.

He didn't grow into the job, he dragged the job into the gutter with him. He didn't drain the swamp, he just banished the old swamp inhabitants and replaced them with his own, while making the swamp deeper than ever. The mass of the people are not fools. They rejected Hillary because they loathed her. They rejected Trump because he simply wasn't up to the job. And because he was loathsome.

Temujin

No, it didn't. It was a great success. A great economy that benefitted people of all colors, work at securing the borders, good foreign policy, the successes were endless, and, they happened under 24/7, 365, harassment and hounding from a biased media and a Democrat Party intent on sidestepping the vote of the people who elected Trump.

Anyone denying that is mentally incompetent.
All 81 million of them.

Whateverman

Trump's political career is dead.
I'm not so sure of this.

I agree it's unlikely that he'll be re-elected to any position, but he was kept in office by the GOP because he was useful/popular. Any group willing to so easily walk away from their values can't be relied upon to adhere to any standard in the future...

Whateverman

The Trump experiment failed. He didn't grow into the job, he dragged the job into the gutter with him. He didn't drain the swamp, he just banished the old swamp inhabitants and replaced them with his own, while making the swamp deeper than ever. The mass of the people are not fools. They rejected Hillary because they loathed her. They rejected Trump because he simply wasn't up to the job. And because he was loathsome.
You make it sound like this / my country is on the road to recovery. I'm not at all confident that the same general problem wont reappear in 4 years...

If the mass of the people aren't fools here, I'm only confident that this applies to 50.001% of the population...

Temujin

You make it sound like this / my country is on the road to recovery. I'm not at all confident that the same general problem wont reappear in 4 years...

If the mass of the people aren't fools here, I'm only confident that this applies to 50.001% of the population...
A week is a long time in politics. Four years is simply incalculable, particularly when events are driving the agenda rather than policy. We can all cross our fingers. If Trump is describing q-anon as a bunch of people who just want good government, then he pretty clearly does not have both paddles in the water.

Thistle

I've understood that all along. The Trump experiment failed.
Middle east peace is failure? North Korea was a Powderkeg when Trump took office it's not now! NATO countries are paying their fair sure that's a failure? Trump brought illegal immigration under control with Mexico's substantial help that's a failure? Trump reduced minority unemployment to levels it has never seen before, the lowest in history. That's a failure? Trump has delivered multiple vaccines within the calendar year of 2020 for COVID-19. Nothing like that has ever occurred in history! That's a failure? Do you actually get any real news in the UK?
He didn't grow into the job, he dragged the job into the gutter with him.
Well, if the gutter is where things are accomplished, rather than the swamp, perhaps we should've moved there along time ago.
He didn't drain the swamp, he just banished the old swamp inhabitants and replaced them with his own, while making the swamp deeper than ever.
You know that is a completely unjustifiable characterization. Trump brought people in to government service who took a huge pay cut to serve their country. They replaced people who came in the government service poor and left rich. That's the definition of the swamp . Trading government authority for money and selling your country down the river.
The mass of the people are not fools. They rejected Hillary because they loathed her. They rejected Trump because he simply wasn't up to the job. And because he was loathsome.
The masses of people? Trump got more legal votes than any person ever to run for President of the United States in the history of the country.

Temujin

Middle east peace is failure? North Korea was a Powderkeg when Trump took office it's not now! NATO countries are paying their fair sure that's a failure? Trump brought illegal immigration under control with Mexico's substantial help that's a failure? Trump reduced minority unemployment to levels it has never seen before, the lowest in history. That's a failure? Trump has delivered multiple vaccines within the calendar year of 2020 for COVID-19. Nothing like that has ever occurred in history! That's a failure? Do you actually get any real news in the UK?

Well, if the gutter is where things are accomplished, rather than the swamp, perhaps we should've moved there along time ago.

You know that is a completely unjustifiable characterization. Trump brought people in to government service who took a huge pay cut to serve their country. They replaced people who came in the government service poor and left rich. That's the definition of the swamp . Trading government authority for money and selling your country down the river.

The masses of people? Trump got more legal votes than any person ever to run for President of the United States in the history of the country.
I am cooking at the moment, so cannot respond in depth. I will just reply to the bolded section. You are wrong. The legal votes have been determined. You may dispute the number but the courts have decided. The legal votes are those recorded. Trump lost heavily. He got a lot of votes because a very large number of people voted, which is a good thing. Biden got more legal votes than Trump. Way more. Whatever the successes or failures of his four years, he has been rejected and not recognising that fact is pointless and foolish.

Thistle

I am cooking at the moment, so cannot respond in depth. I will just reply to the bolded section. You are wrong.
There are still lawsuits going on they that shed light on the legality of certain batches of votes.
The legal votes have been determined.
What we have is the official record of how the votes were counted, and to what totals they were counted, such as the accounting proceeding.
You may dispute the number but the courts have decided.
For the most part, the courts didn't consider the questions. When the courts avoid the issue by refusing a lawsuit regarding election for standing, they are refusing to decide the issue at hand.
The legal votes are those recorded.
Official is not a synonym for legal.
Trump lost heavily.
Trump voters were defrauded heavily.
He got a lot of votes because a very large number of people voted, which is a good thing.
The legal votes were the votes that complied with the laws passed by the individual state legislatures and in the swing states those laws were not obeyed; as a result those are not legal votes.
Biden got more legal votes than Trump. Way more.
Biden got more official vote tally numbers but those numbers do not correspond to legal votes.
Whatever the successes or failures of his four years, he has been rejected and not recognising that fact is pointless and foolish.
Biden will be the president for the next four years, that is the indissoluble result of where we stand right now in this process. But insisting that that was the result of a legitimate vote the complies with the laws of the legislatures of the states,which is what the constitution of the United States demands brings nothing of value to a discussion.