Biden discovers a new right overlooked by our founding fathers: Badikafkur

And how will he ensure this right to badikafkur?

By an effort to mobilize trooinernshalsubjeckooprezoor, that's how.

Let's all wish him geronzibozen.

Ignatius

It seems criminal that they are allowed to parade this poor man, who is clearly suffering from dementia, all over the country.

SteveB

It seems criminal that they are allowed to parade this poor man, who is clearly suffering from dementia, all over the country.
I'm thinking that's what Nancy Pelosi has been talking with regards to the 25th amendment and removing the president from office.
It's not about Donald at all.

It's about Joe.

bigthinker

People are out of their minds.
Trumpers can't seriously think they have ANY thing to say about Biden. What a shame, what an embarrassment to America and decency.
I'm thinking that's what Nancy Pelosi has been talking with regards to the 25th amendment and removing the president from office.

It's about Joe.
Biden is actually mentally stable, Trump can barely boast that he is.

bigthinker

Trump paved the way, definitely set the bar lower than any president in modern times.
Biden is obviously in much better mental and physical health and is much better suited to get out us of Trump's mess. We desperately need an intelligent, decent, American leader after Trump.

Authentic Nouveau

People are out of their minds.
Trumpers can't seriously think they have ANY thing to say about Biden. What a shame, what an embarrassment to America and decency.

Biden is actually mentally stable, Trump can barely boast that he is.

Joe is a sexual predator that lies

bigthinker

And Trump is popular with the stupid. He's played well intentioned but stupid Americans as suckers.

Last edited:

mica

It seems criminal that they are allowed to parade this poor man, who is clearly suffering from dementia, all over the country.I
I agree! I just can't imagine what his family is thinking to allow it. I guess that he'll be in the history books as a candidate means more to them (and him) than he does. I think their hope is that he'll get in as a Trojan horse and will be responsible for paving the way in turning a free country into a Marxist one. He'd have the spot light for a short time - and I'm sure he'll be paid lots of $s for it.

otoh, I don't think he'll get the prize. The only way for that will be the 100s of thousands of ballots the left has waiting to flood in if needed after the initial count in the next few days.

mica

And Trump is popular with the stupid. He's played well intentioned but stupid Americans as suckers.
it didn't seem to me that Trump was popular with all of those ignorant rioters tearing down statues and claiming it was because of racism / slavery etc. Those people had no clue about the people the statues represented. they tore down statues of Frederick Douglas and Abraham Lincoln! and it isn't even about black lives - that's being used by the Marxist heads of the BLM.

bigthinker

it didn't seem to me that Trump was popular with all of those ignorant rioters tearing down statues and claiming it was because of racism / slavery etc. Those people had no clue about the people the statues represented. they tore down statues of Frederick Douglas and Abraham Lincoln! and it isn't even about black lives - that's being used by the Marxist heads of the BLM.
Right, he wouldn't be. Trump's response to the issue could have alleviated the unrest. His indifference and inability to lead and do the right thing -along with things he's said, groups he's supported, mentioned or given time have exacerbated the situation. a proper leader would have acted to alleviate the situation. He is not a leader, he's an instigator and he likes that role. Not the personality we need in that position.

He's popular with ignorant maga hat wearers. Ironically, Trump despises those people. Its tragically funny that they're such suck-ups. Like rabid WWE fans. Its just nuts.

Carol

Not that it makes any difference, but it sounds to me like he said "badicabfare".

Anyone translating for him?

Right, he wouldn't be. Trump's response to the issue could have alleviated the unrest. His indifference and inability to lead and do the right thing -along with things he's said, groups he's supported, mentioned or given time have exacerbated the situation. a proper leader would have acted to alleviate the situation. He is not a leader, he's an instigator and he likes that role. Not the personality we need in that position.

He's popular with ignorant maga hat wearers. Ironically, Trump despises those people. Its tragically funny that they're such suck-ups. Like rabid WWE fans. Its just nuts.

All that big thinking lead you to the idiotic conclusion that Trump is to blame for the rioting even though the rioters, like you, hate his guts? So much for big thinking.

bigthinker

All that big thinking lead you to the idiotic conclusion that Trump is to blame for the rioting even though the rioters, like you, hate his guts? So much for big thinking.
lol. Poor stiggy, reading is hard, interpreting is harder. Wrong again my friend. Try harder next time. Or maybe just read. You can do it!

Ignatius

It's about Joe.
And getting the kamal in place
Trump paved the way, definitely set the bar lower than any president in modern times.
Biden is obviously in much better mental and physical health and is much better suited to get out us of Trump's mess. We desperately need an intelligent, decent, American leader after Trump.
Lying racist groping imbecile Joe is the farthest thing from intelligent or decent. Its amazing we let fools like you vote.

Ignatius

I agree! I just can't imagine what his family is thinking to allow it. I guess that he'll be in the history books as a candidate means more to them (and him) than he does. I think their hope is that he'll get in as a Trojan horse and will be responsible for paving the way in turning a free country into a Marxist one. He'd have the spot light for a short time - and I'm sure he'll be paid lots of $s for it.

otoh, I don't think he'll get the prize. The only way for that will be the 100s of thousands of ballots the left has waiting to flood in if needed after the initial count in the next few days.
Having crazy Joe pretending to be president keeps hunter in the good graces of the Russians