Biden Explanation from our friends on the left . . . Please?

Thistle

Joe Biden says it was just fine for him to threaten Ukraine with the withdrawal of a billion dollars in aid in order to compel Ukraine to fire their prosecutor, on the ground that the prosecutor was not doing his job. So what happened? They did fire their prosecutor, and a new prosecutor came in and absolved Barisma of everything; "nothing to see here." So how can you rationally fire a prosecutor for not getting to the bottom of malfeasance that never happened? I mean if Joe really thought something was wrong, then it follows as night follows day, that he really thought his son worked for a crooked firm, right? Can anybody make sense of what Joe Biden has said on the record about this whole affair?

I'm at a complete loss. It doesn't make a wit of sense.

Harry Leggs

Not surprising that our friends on the left will not touch this with a ten foot pole.
I am just wondering if all this is going to result in indictments? Giuliani's lawyer feeding it to the NY Post is an interesting turn of events. The left is getting a taste of its own medicine. The difference being we know the leakers. There is no anonymity. The FBI will not be able to ignore in favor of Biden. That cat is out of the bag. Giuliani and Bannon know what they are doing on this. Hopefully, it will reap results for all to see. Sow the wind reap the whirlwind. Why did Biden run for President in the first place? How dumb is that given his financial dealings. He must think he is the smartest guy in the room. It looks like Biden is crashing and burning. The pressure must be excruciating for him.

Last edited:

Thistle

I am just wondering if all this is going to result in indictments? Giuliani's lawyer feeding it to the NY Post is an interesting turn of events. The left is getting a taste of its own medicine. The difference being we know the leakers. There is no anonymity. The FBI will not be able to ignore in favor of Biden. That cat is out of the bag. Giuliani and Bannon know what they are doing on this. Hopefully, it will reap results for all to see. Sow the wind reap the whirlwind. Why did Biden run for President in the first place? How dumb is that given his financial dealings. He must think he is the smartest guy in the room. It looks like Biden is crashing and burning. The pressure must be excruciating for him.
There is an interesting dynamic developing, and I really don't know how to read it. AG Barr seems to have gone radio silent, while Trump is declassifying very important documents right and left. In actual fact, the President is given the power to enforce laws, it doesn't say a word about the Justice Department. With all the malfeasance coming to light all over the Administrative State, Trump is prosecuting his case against the deep state right and left. Have Barr and Durham lost their spine this close to the election? Wouldn't it be something if Trump showed them he could do the job without them? He can according to the Constitution.

Thistle

Oh noes. Our friends on the left run facebook, Twitter and other platforms and the breaking News will get your account cancelled.
And we are obsessing about what Facebook and Twitter are doing, and it is truly despicable, but in point of fact, all this stuff is everywhere else on the internet. They are only exposing themselves as the despicable fiendish scoundrels that they are. The notion that people have not figured out exactly who these fiends are, is light-years beyond preposterous.

Authentic Nouveau

The Original source is straight from Hunter Biden. Not gossip or innuendo.

Biden was not on fire to run for President. he was pushed to run
Run interference toward Bernie the Commie and others all of which had unique and major issues. That includes eliminating Kamalala who was unable to do fundraising and unable to garner delegates.

Thistle

Run interference toward Bernie the Commie and others all of which had unique and major issues. That includes eliminating Kamalala who was unable to do fundraising and unable to garner delegates.
All of this make clear that the Elite and the Democrat Party don't give a hoot what American voters thing. They are engineering Kamala Harris in to the White house if they possibly can. Pelosi's "Move Over Joe bill." They are moving heaven and earth to get her into that spot, no matter how much the American people don't want her there.

Harry Leggs

Yeah but Hunter did not mean for his laptop to be screened and leaked to both the FBI and Guiliani. All the contents was copied by the repair shop. So i don't know what is going on there other than if we take our puters in to be repaired the technicians can hack and may be required to report to authorities contents deemed illegal. I don't like that. Do they also have access to my bank accounts, Credit cards, how much of this can be hacked and sold? I don't trust these repair shops like Best Buy 20 something puter techs. So i am not taking my puter in for repair or cleaning unless i know and trust the tech working in it to respect my privacy and not snitch contents.
That would be a tough sell. I think he wanted to run for whatever reason which does not exclude stupidity.
Run interference toward Bernie the Commie and others all of which had unique and major issues.
Them two camps could work together against the Repubs and esp Trump. They may have problems down the road but do they really think that far ahead?
That includes eliminating Kamalala who was unable to do fundraising and unable to garner delegates.
Biden chose Harris for whatever reason. The point being if i knew i was doing illegal deals involving kickbacks making money etc, i would not want to go thru all the vetting process involved in running. If a lawbreaker, then keep a low profile. Don't draw attention to self. How could he not know he was breaking the law? Is Biden that thick?

Authentic Nouveau

Yeah but Hunter did not mean for his laptop to be screened and leaked to both the FBI and Guiliani. All the contents was copied by the repair shop. So i don't know what is going on there other than if we take our puters in to be repaired the technicians can hack and may be required to report to authorities contents deemed illegal. I don't like that. Do they also have access to my bank accounts, Credit cards, how much of this can be hacked and sold? I don't trust these repair shops like Best Buy 20 something puter techs. So i am not taking my puter in for repair or cleaning unless i know and trust the tech working in it to respect my privacy and not snitch contents.

That would be a tough sell. I think he wanted to run for whatever reason which does not exclude stupidity.

Them two camps could work together against the Repubs and esp Trump. They may have problems down the road but do they really think that far ahead?

Biden chose Harris for whatever reason. The point being if i knew i was doing illegal deals involving kickbacks making money etc, i would not want to go thru all the vetting process involved in running. If a lawbreaker, then keep a low profile. Don't draw attention to self. How could he not know he was breaking the law? Is Biden that thick?
For years we used the same service company and ran back up every night and sent a back up tape to them every month.

Harris was chosen by the handlers. I am sure they will win California.

Harry Leggs

For years we used the same service company and ran back up every night and sent a back up tape to them every month.

Harris was chosen by the handlers. I am sure they will win California.
The Dems would have won CA without Harris. I don't know why they chose Harris other than diversity pick even if third string. From Ca helps some. It would be great if Trump won Ca.

Authentic Nouveau

Yeah but Hunter did not mean for his laptop to be screened and leaked to both the FBI and Guiliani. All the contents was copied by the repair shop. S
Giuliani saw the shop's signed service agreement which gives customer 90 days to pay and get their repaired stuff. Showed no intent to pick it up. They tried to call him.

Authentic Nouveau

The Dems would have won CA without Harris. I don't know why they chose Harris other than diversity pick even if third string. From Ca helps some. It would be great if Trump won Ca.
They checked 2 boxes. Black and female. I know CA is stained blue. Trump chose Pence who is much more likeable by evangelicals at the time that he was.

Authentic Nouveau

Joe Biden says it was just fine for him to threaten Ukraine with the withdrawal of a billion dollars in aid in order to compel Ukraine to fire their prosecutor, on the ground that the prosecutor was not doing his job. So what happened? They did fire their prosecutor, and a new prosecutor came in and absolved Barisma of everything; "nothing to see here." So how can you rationally fire a prosecutor for not getting to the bottom of malfeasance that never happened? I mean if Joe really thought something was wrong, then it follows as night follows day, that he really thought his son worked for a crooked firm, right? Can anybody make sense of what Joe Biden has said on the record about this whole affair?

I'm at a complete loss. It doesn't make a wit of sense.
You posted Thursday. Yesterday Giuliani spoke and calls Hunter the bag man for his dad. His dad does the dirty deeds and channels the money thru Hunter. The money trail looks more like Joe is the ring leader. Hunter the Mule.

The FBI knew of this and still watched the impeachment hearings. The impeachment was driven by accusations that President Trump was abusing power digging into Ukraine. see vindeman Testimony and the whistleblower commentary on the "phone call to Ukraine"

Had the FBI mentioned this extortion by Biden on the lap top, no hearings in January to remove President Trump.

China pics and document trail for bribery also discussed here.

Harry Leggs

You posted Thursday. Yesterday Giuliani spoke and calls Hunter the bag man for his dad. His dad does the dirty deeds and channels the money thru Hunter. The money trail looks more like Joe is the ring leader. Hunter the Mule.

The FBI knew of this and still watched the impeachment hearings. The impeachment was driven by accusations that President Trump was abusing power digging into Ukraine. see vindeman Testimony and the whistleblower commentary on the "phone call to Ukraine"

Had the FBI mentioned this extortion by Biden on the lap top, no hearings in January to remove President Trump.

I am just speechless over this. Unbelievable.

Harry Leggs

I got the video above from Twitter so that may be opening up as opposed to censoring which has been reported.

Hunter Biden demanded Chinese billionaire pay $10 million for 'introductions alone,' emails show​

It is just breaking out like a tidal wave. The left prefers ignorance to knowledge.

Thistle

Boy it sure does, doesn't it?

And let's see what else was going on at the time was this when we were first hearing about the coronavirus for example?

Yeah Hunter in that email really sounded like he felt put upon by his father pressuring him to involve himself in highly illegal and unethical Behavior.

Thistle

What's the "law and order president" gonna do about it?
At the moment it seems that the Law & Order president needs to focus on getting re-elected. But as a matter of constitutional fact the president is the chief law enforcement officer of the land and the justice department appears nowhere in the Constitution of the United States. So the Law & Order president can get to the bottom of this with or without the justice department.