Biden says he will respond to chemical weapons “In Kind”

DeSanto

Well at least that’s what all the news outlets are saying.

If true… are you good with that?

Before you answer, please consider our rich history of false flag attacks that have been justified as necessary means to an end in order to meet a desired outcome.

Please consider the notion that a chemical attack can be staged and blamed on a bad actor, like Russia, or bad actors could be paid off to pull off a chemical attack while the guilty parties can step in and pretend to be the brave hero’s that are going to save the day and take on the big bad bogey man.

Before you answer, please consider our rich history of false flag attacks that have been justified as necessary means to an end in order to meet a desired outcome.

Please consider the notion that a chemical attack can be staged and blamed on a bad actor, like Russia, or bad actors could be paid off to pull off a chemical attack while the guilty parties can step in and pretend to be the brave hero’s that are going to save the day and take on the big bad bogey man.
That's not his only odd policy statement for the day. He insists he's going to "disseminate food shortages" also.

So if you haven't had your fill of "food shortages" fear not Bidens got you covered.

That's not his only odd policy statement for the day. He insists he's going to "disseminate food shortages" also.

So if you haven't had your fill of "food shortages" fear not Bidens got you covered.
He doesn't remember saying that.

What is with the "..." between disseminate and food shortages? What is the actual full quote?

He’s gonna what? Increase less food to more people????

The provided quote in the OP from that link contains the "..."

“We had a long discussion in the G-7 with both the United States, which has a significant — the third largest producer of wheat in the world, as well as Canada, which is also a major, major producer. And we both talked about how we could increase and disseminate more rapidly food shortages,” Biden said.

Last edited:

If Russia uses WMDs, I don't see NATO having any other choice but to escalate their response beyond the current one.

Or should we just sit by and watch Russia commit genocide? Did 'Never Again' just mean "Never Again for a certain group of people we approve of"?

We have already reneged on our agreement to protect Ukraine that we made when we convinced them to give up nukes.

If Russia uses WMDs, I don't see NATO having any other choice but to escalate their response beyond the current one.

Or should we just sit by and watch Russia commit genocide? Did 'Never Again' just mean "Never Again for a certain group of people we approve of"?

We have already reneged on our agreement to protect Ukraine that we made when we convinced them to give up nukes.
Smh. Is it impossible to believe that the US and NATO are above pulling off a false flag and framing Russia in this way?

Smh. Is it impossible to believe that the US and NATO are above pulling off a false flag and framing Russia in this way?
You mean Russia, the country that literally uses radioactive substances to assassinate people? SMH, you truly are a putin bootlicker.

What is with the "..." between disseminate and food shortages? What is the actual full quote?
He said, "we both talked about how we could increase and disseminate more rapidly food shortages,” to be precise.

He’s gonna what? Increase less food to more people????
Apparently, as far as he's concerned there's not enough food shortage in the world. Whatever drugs they're giving him to keep him conscious, they need to change his meds.

“We had a long discussion in the G-7 with both the United States, which has a significant — the third largest producer of wheat in the world, as well as Canada, which is also a major, major producer. And we both talked about how we could increase and disseminate more rapidly food shortages,” Biden said.
To say nothing of the fact that he's going to deploy "an effective stagey to mobilize trueandanashdasuffaprzur."

Please briefly outline this "rich history". A short timeline containing a list of examples would be helpful. Thanks.
Sure! Thanks for asking! You should research the subject. Everyone does it! Not just Russia.

Lots of links included.

To name a few:

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gold of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings.

The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950’s and blamed the communist, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.

As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.

A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.

Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials.

Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.

Similarly, the U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense Secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war.

Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties.

Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction (despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers).

Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations.

It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”

High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.

The former Ukrainian security chief admits that the sniper attacks which started the Ukrainian coup were carried out in order to frame others.

Britain’s spy agency has admitted that it carries out “digital false flag” attacks on targets, framing people by writing offensive or unlawful material … and blaming it on the target.

Thanks for these.

Whether the history is "rich" or not is somewhat subjective, since a healthy number of items on that blog's list were nothing more than plans or even suggestions which did not get carried out.

I don't think anyone would argue that false flag scenarios have never taken place. However, they're not nearly as common as many social media pundits would have us believe.
Well I’m not a social media pundit nor have cited any social media pundits.

I think there’s a definite pattern here and it’s more common than we realize. It just takes many years to get the facts to prove it.

I can see that Ukraine is rich in Uranium, as well as many other natural resources, and that the usual power players are vying for control over them. I believe that is the real cause for the current conflict. Not because they just care so much about Ukrainians and want to protect them from Russians. And I cannot put it past them to pull off a false flag to gain support for doing so. Based on historical patterns.

I can also see the same patterns playing out with Antifa, the GF Riots, and 1/6 “Insurrection.” It’s the same modus operandi of the FBI/CIA and how they operate. They recruit assets to influence, infiltrate, and incite whole “color revolutions” and “Arabs springs” at home and around the world…

A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.

This what my gut tells me, based on history and seeing the patterns playing out over and over. It is my perspective of what I’ve seen and learned over the years. Not what some social media pundit tells me.

And if we don’t wake up to it and start uniting and calling it out for what it is… I really don’t think America the free can stand much longer.

Last edited:
Back