Biden sentences Florida Covid patients to death by pulling treatment

Thistle

Fully approved monoclonal antibodies have been withdrawn through Bidens FDA because "99% of Covid cases are likely to be omicron and monoclonal antibodies are unlikely to be effective." Apparently the Biden administration is EDITED LANGUAGE the Floridians are surviving Covid. Well, it looks like they're putting a stop to that! This may be the most egregious genocide since Joseph Stalin deliberately starved 4 million Ukrainians to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakuda

Fully approved monoclonal antibodies have been withdrawn through Bidens FDA because "99% of Covid cases are likely to be omicron and monoclonal antibodies are unlikely to be effective." Apparently the Biden administration is pissed off the Floridians are surviving Covid. Well, it looks like they're putting a stop to that! This may be the most egregious genocide since Joseph Stalin deliberately starved 4 million Ukrainians to death.
Brandon is evil

Carol

Fully approved monoclonal antibodies have been withdrawn through Bidens FDA because "99% of Covid cases are likely to be omicron and monoclonal antibodies are unlikely to be effective."

Where's the "science"? Where's the "studies"?

Apparently the Biden administration is pissed off the Floridians are surviving Covid. Well, it looks like they're putting a stop to that! This may be the most egregious genocide since Joseph Stalin deliberately starved 4 million Ukrainians to death.

Bonnie

Two of the three monoclonal antibodies are ineffective against the omicron variant. Only one is efficacious against omicron. And that one, I read in the newspaper, is in short supply. That is why those two were withdrawn as treatment for the omicron variant. Why waste them on omicron cases when they will not work?

The decision, made on the basis of new data, avoids exposing patients to side effects of the treatments, including potentially serious allergic reactions, Cavazzoni said....

Sotrovimab, a monoclonal antibody treatment produced by GlaxoSmithKline and Vir Biotechnology, appears to still work against omicron, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. However, hospitals in New York, Maine, Texas and other states have struggled to maintain supplies of sotrovimab. In December 2021, the White House announced plans to ship about 300,000 sotrovimab doses to state and territorial health departments in January. On January 11, GlaxoSmithKline announced that the federal government had agreed to purchase an additional 600,000 doses.

So, this has nothing to do with Biden being annoyed at Floridians. Nor can it be even remotely compared to what Joseph Stalin did.

Last edited:

Yakuda

Two of the three monoclonal antibodies are ineffective against the omicron variant. Only one is efficacious against omicron. And that one, I read in the newspaper, is in short supply. That is why those two were withdrawn as treatment for the omicron variant. Why waste them on omicron cases when they will not work?

So, this has nothing to do with Biden being annoyed at Floridians. Nor can it be even remotely compared to what Joseph Stalin did.
So what will those other treatments be used for and why can't people in Florida have them? This is nothing but Brandons hatted for De Santis

Bonnie

So will those other treatments be used for and why can't people in Florida have them? This is nothing but Brandons hatted for De Santis
Did you not read what was in my post? The one monoclonal antibody that still works against omicron is in short supply. Also, there was no link to anything in the OP about this. Nothing.

But here is something more about this:

As a result, the federal government said it would not send more of those monoclonal therapies, which are manufactured by Regeneron and Eli Lilly, to the 50 states or territories this week.

See the bolded part?

How could Biden possibly be sentencing anyone to death by withholding 2 monoclonal antibodies that don't even work against omicron, which makes up 99.5% or so of covid cases in this country?

Honestly, do some people hate Biden so much they have to make up stuff about him to make him look bad? I am no fan of his, but I am even less of a fan of fake news.

Yakuda

Did you not read what was in my post? The one monoclonal antibody that still works against omicron is in short supply. Also, there was no link to anything in the OP about this. Nothing.
I understand but thats not what asked you. You said only 1of the three worked on omicron. What about the other 2? Is omicron the only thing we are worried about? The "original" covid is gone? All we care about this minute is omicron. Control the language control the people.

Bonnie

I understand but thats not what asked you. You said only 1of the three worked on omicron. What about the other 2? Is omicron the only thing we are worried about? The "original" covid is gone? All we care about this minute is omicron. Control the language control the people.
So, you are concerned about those with the original strain or Delta being denied treatment, because of these 2 not being available anymore...is that it? That is actually a good point....why not write to your congressmen/women and ask them to tell the president to make them available to those who have been tested and found to have either the original strain, Delta, or one of the other strains, but not Omicron? That would be a very small number, though.

However, it may be that the one that does work against omicron also would work against the other strains.

But you actually do have a good point.

Yakuda

But here is something more about this:

See the bolded part?

How could Biden possibly be sentencing anyone to death by withholding 2 monoclonal antibodies that don't even work against omicron, which makes up 99.5% or so of covid cases in this country?

Honestly, do some people hate Biden so much they have to make up stuff about him to make him look bad? I am no fan of his, but I am even less of a fan of fake news.
I suspect I hate Brandon as much as leftists hated trump so that for 4 years the Dems were willing to screw Americans because of that hate.

Eric Clapton is right you people are hypnotized

Yakuda

So, you are concerned about those with the original strain or Delta being denied treatment, because of these 2 not being available anymore...is that it? That is actually a good point....why not write to your congressmen/women and ask them to tell the president to make them available to those who have been tested and found to have either the original strain, Delta, or one of the other strains, but not Omicron? That would be a very small number, though.

However, it may be that the one that does work against omicron also would work against the other strains.

But you actually do have a good point.
I shouldn't have to write it it should be obvious but the narrative must move forward huh? This constant inane drum beat by you people is wearing thin.

Bonnie

I shouldn't have to write it it should be obvious but the narrative must move forward huh? This constant inane drum beat by you people is wearing thin.
But congressmen/women are there to support and represent the people. I have written to mine in the past--even though I didn't vote for them and they are liberals--and they have written back to me fairly quickly (or someone in their office did).

So I think it is a good idea for some hospitals to stock the other two monoclonal antibodies to use for those who do NOT have the omicron variant, but they would need to be tested first, so as not to give them something they don't need that won't work. But again, the one remaining antibody that works against Omicron may very well work against the other strains as well, so, once we have more of those, and there is no longer shortage of it, then it will then become a moot point. Won't it?

But what "constant inane drum beat" are you referring to? Here we have yet another OP loaded with misinformation, because apparently no research about it was done first. I did do research. Isn't it "inane" to post a thread about something without researching it first, to see if it is accurate?

Last edited:

Yakuda

But congressmen/women are there to support and represent the people. I have written to mine--even though I didn't vote for them and they are liberals--and they have written back to me fairly quickly (or someone in their office did).

So I think it is a good idea for some hospitals to stock the other two monoclonal antibodies to use for those who do NOT have the omicron variant, but they would need to be tested first, so as not to give them something they don't need that won't work. But again, the one remaining antibody that works against Omicron may very well work against the other strains as well, so, once we have more of those, and there is no longer shortage of it, then it will then become a moot point. Won't it?

But what "constant inane drum beat" are you referring to? Here we have yet another OP loaded with misinformation, because apparently no research about it was done first. I did do research. Isn't it "inane" to post a thread about something without researching it first, to see if it is accurate?
Again Brandon pulled the plug because he hates de santis. There was no other reason to do what he did.

The inane drum beat of omicron and the next "variant". You people are beating it and beating it and won't let up. There are some people who won't be hypnotized. The fact that you can't see how this whole thing has been mishandled from the very beginning tells us the depth and power of the hypnosis.

Bonnie

Again Brandon pulled the plug because he hates de santis. There was no other reason to do what he did.

That is nonsense. He "pulled the plug" on all 50 states and US Territories. Did you not read what I bolded? Did he hate the governors of all of those states/territories, too? And what proof do you have that he actually "hates" deSantis? I mean HATES him?
The inane drum beat of omicron and the next "variant". You people are beating it and beating it and won't let up. There are some people who won't be hypnotized. The fact that you can't see how this whole thing has been mishandled from the very beginning tells us the depth and power of the hypnosis.
Sorry but variants HAVE shown up and DO exist. And probably will keep on doing so, until we run out of Greek letters to call them by. Some viruses are very unstable and mutate easily, and covid-19 is one of them. The flu virus is another. Are you denying this? Because you are a bit unclear here about that.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Fully approved monoclonal antibodies have been withdrawn through Bidens FDA because "99% of Covid cases are likely to be omicron and monoclonal antibodies are unlikely to be effective." Apparently the Biden administration is EDITED LANGUAGE the Floridians are surviving Covid. Well, it looks like they're putting a stop to that! This may be the most egregious genocide since Joseph Stalin deliberately starved 4 million Ukrainians to death.
Biden is a communist control freak and is seeking revenge on a Red state. He has been striking out on unconstitutional mandates.

Authentic Nouveau

That is nonsense. He "pulled the plug" on all 50 states and US Territories. Did you not read what I bolded? Did he hate the governors for all of those states/territories, too? And what proof do you have that he actually "hates" deSantis? I mean HATES him?

Sorry but variants HAVE shown up and DO exist. And probably will keep on doing so, until we run out of Greek letters to call them by. Some viruses are very unstable and mutate easily, and covid-19 is one of them. The flu virus is another. Are you denying this? Because you are a bit unclear here about that.
Biden pro-abortion voter to his rescue.

Biden brain seeks to "protect Ukraine" borders and welcomes mobs across the Rio Grande and no covid rules for ILLEGALS.

Stolen elections have consequences. You don't have the professional tools to observe hate behaviors.

Biden is racked with hate. His warped enablers try to cover it.