Biden sentences Florida Covid patients to death by pulling treatment

Bonnie

Biden pro-abortion voter to his rescue.

You have no idea whom I voted for. I am against abortion except to save the mother's life.
Biden brain seeks to "protect Ukraine" borders and welcomes mobs across the Rio Grande and no covid rules for ILLEGALS.

This has zero to do with the OP.
Stolen elections have consequences. You don't have the professional tools to observe hate behaviors.

Again, nothing to do with the OP. Just a diversionary tactic to keep from dealing with the facts I posted.
Biden is racked with hate. His warped enablers try to cover it.
I am no fan of Biden, but where is proof that he is "racked with hate"?

Now deal with the facts I put down on here about the monoclonal antibodies. Instead of trying to divert and obfuscate.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Fully approved monoclonal antibodies have been withdrawn through Bidens FDA because "99% of Covid cases are likely to be omicron and monoclonal antibodies are unlikely to be effective." Apparently the Biden administration is EDITED LANGUAGE the Floridians are surviving Covid. Well, it looks like they're putting a stop to that! This may be the most egregious genocide since Joseph Stalin deliberately starved 4 million Ukrainians to death.
So why don't the anti-science clusters withdraw the Clot Shots because they are observed to not be effective.
Introducting "boosters" (which have been found to not be effective) confirms the raw Clot shots deemed junk.

Authentic Nouveau

You have no idea whom I voted for. I am against abortion except to save the mother's life.

This has zero to do with the OP.

Again, nothing to do with the OP. Just a diversionary tactic to keep from dealing with the facts I posted.

I am no fan of Biden, but where is proof that he is "racked with hate"?

Now deal with the facts I put down on here about the monoclonal antibodies. Instead of trying to divert and obfuscate.
Left wingers think Biden's REVENGE is not obvious.

So they smear me?

Yakuda

That is nonsense. He "pulled the plug" on all 50 states and US Territories. Did you not read what I bolded? Did he hate the governors of all of those states/territories, too? And what proof do you have that he actually "hates" deSantis? I mean HATES him?

Sorry but variants HAVE shown up and DO exist. And probably will keep on doing so, until we run out of Greek letters to call them by. Some viruses are very unstable and mutate easily, and covid-19 is one of them. The flu virus is another. Are you denying this? Because you are a bit unclear here about that.
Yes he does hate de santis

The flu like covid isn't going anywhere

Backup

Fully approved monoclonal antibodies have been withdrawn through Bidens FDA because "99% of Covid cases are likely to be omicron and monoclonal antibodies are unlikely to be effective." Apparently the Biden administration is EDITED LANGUAGE the Floridians are surviving Covid. Well, it looks like they're putting a stop to that! This may be the most egregious genocide since Joseph Stalin deliberately starved 4 million Ukrainians to death.
The lack of self-reflection by the COVID denies is shocking.

Thistle

Two of the three monoclonal antibodies are ineffective against the omicron variant. Only one is efficacious against omicron.
There is more than one variant which people are currently contracting.
And that one, I read in the newspaper, is in short supply. That is why those two were withdrawn as treatment for the omicron variant.
No, the other monoclonal antibodies were withdrawn period.
Why waste them on omicron cases when they will not work?

So, when the doctor determines that the patient doesn't have a omicron, but does have COVID-19, now what? Let the patient suffer, or die, because the CDC knows better than the doctor who's actually seen the patien? If doctors are really so stupid that they can't be trusted to make this kind of judgment they shouldn't be practicing medicine in the first place! Honestly! You will defend absolutely anything!
So, this has nothing to do with Biden being annoyed at Floridians.
Apparently, it has to do with doctors being too stupid to treat patients. You are prepared to swallow anything!
Nor can it be even remotely compared to what Joseph Stalin did.
Withholding food and withholding medicine which is proven efficacious and life-saving seems pretty darned comparable to me. Your disagreement however is noted.

Leatherneck0311

Two of the three monoclonal antibodies are ineffective against the omicron variant. Only one is efficacious against omicron. And that one, I read in the newspaper, is in short supply. That is why those two were withdrawn as treatment for the omicron variant. Why waste them on omicron cases when they will not work?

So, this has nothing to do with Biden being annoyed at Floridians. Nor can it be even remotely compared to what Joseph Stalin did.
My family physician told me personally since he started using monoclonal antibiotics he has not lost ONE patient to Covid. That is why pedo Joe pulled them his big pharma buddies were not making as much money off of the vaccines. Less money for big pharma less money for the pedo Joe gang.

Authentic Nouveau

How do you prove I have no idea?

I train people in pattern recognition. People that hate Conservatives and President Trump display behaviors that are easy to observe, if you have training.

Thistle

My family physician told me personally since he started using monoclonal antibiotics he has not lost ONE patient to Covid. That is why pedo Joe pulled them his big pharma buddies were not making as much money off of the vaccines. Less money for big pharma less money for the pedo Joe gang.
Joe Biden is a far darker, and more menacing, figure than I ever gave him credit for. But at one level it's hard to unwrap him from his most fervent left-wing supporters, who really do exhibit the attitude comply or let them die.