Biden surrenders campaign?

Thistle

"Democrat candidate Joe Biden has ended “in-person” campaigning for the remainder of his Presidential campaign, doing what has become known as “calling a lid,” or ending campaign activity for the day, according to numerous media sources.

“Having been in the emergency medical field for 25+ yrs. One of the standard questions u ask someone in his situation when trying to determine their level of awareness is “who is the current president?” a medical professional posted in reaction to the announcement.

On Sunday video footage emerged, showing Biden talking about running against “George,” leading people to believe he meant former President George Bush."
link

Joe doesn't know where he is, what office he is running for, or who he is running against. Why not call off the campaign, it make perfect sense.

Harry Leggs

A lot has to do with all the heat coming down on account of Hunter activity and it all coming out now. The question being is any of it illegal?

This should have been outed a long time ago. Esp when the Trump FBI had the information and sat on it. It should have never got this far. I cannot see how Trump will lose now. Joe is undone and hiding.

Thistle

A lot has to do with all the heat coming down on account of Hunter activity and it all coming out now. The question being is any of it illegal?

The campaign question is, will any voter believe it's legal to sell the United States down the river like Bill Clinton did when he sold China the targeting technology they are now using on their ICBM's that are pointed at us. It's possible it's legal, but it sounds awfully illegal.

Sherman

I knew Biden was finished when Trump goaded in in the Debate into disclosing his intent to shut down the oil industry. He started rattling on about tearing down old buildings and replacing them with windowless buildings. There was the gaffe about Firefighters and minimum wage. Who in their right mind is going to vote for that guy?

Now he's in hiding with Laptopgate splashed all over. Hiden' Biden. Facebook and Twitter suppression isn't doing any good.

Thistle

I knew Biden was finished when Trump goaded in in the Debate into disclosing his intent to shut down the oil industry. He started rattling on about tearing down old buildings and replacing them with windowless buildings. There was the gaffe about Firefighters and minimum wage. Who in their right mind is going to vote for that guy?

Now he's in hiding with Laptopgate splashed all over. Hiden' Biden. Facebook and Twitter suppression isn't doing any good.
He is by circumstance and mental acuity a walking gaff. If a gaff is accidentally telling the truth, he can't talk about anything. Your example of his oil industry comment was perfect.

Harry Leggs

He is by circumstance and mental acuity a walking gaff. If a gaff is accidentally telling the truth, he can't talk about anything. Your example of his oil industry comment was perfect.
Oh yeah, they are doxxing Nuns for attending Trump rallies. Others are being doxed and punished by leftist slime for attending Trump rallies.

Backlash is swift and immediate against 'former Republican' who targets, doxxes Trump-supporting nuns - TheBlaze

''Nothing says courage and moral certitude like doxxing nuns," one person said.

Authentic Nouveau

"Democrat candidate Joe Biden has ended “in-person” campaigning for the remainder of his Presidential campaign, doing what has become known as “calling a lid,” or ending campaign activity for the day, according to numerous media sources.

“Having been in the emergency medical field for 25+ yrs. One of the standard questions u ask someone in his situation when trying to determine their level of awareness is “who is the current president?” a medical professional posted in reaction to the announcement.

On Sunday video footage emerged, showing Biden talking about running against “George,” leading people to believe he meant former President George Bush."
link

Joe doesn't know where he is, what office he is running for, or who he is running against. Why not call off the campaign, it make perfect sense.

Authentic Nouveau

The campaign question is, will any voter believe it's legal to sell the United States down the river like Bill Clinton did when he sold China the targeting technology they are now using on their ICBM's that are pointed at us. It's possible it's legal, but it sounds awfully illegal.
I remember when Toshiba got a submarine contract and sold our technology. They got punished.

J regia

Do you have a gambling problem?
Why on Earth would I want to waste my money?

But how much has trump bet and is that to help pay off his debts and to pay Melania when she cashes in on her prenuptial agreement?

Authentic Nouveau

Why on Earth would I want to waste my money?

But how much has trump bet and is that to help pay off his debts and to pay Melania when she cashes in on her prenuptial agreement?

This thread is about Biden. You don't have enough self control to discuss Biden.