Biden Two Brain Aneurysms Related Health Concerns?

Harry Leggs

Mr Trump Jr wasn't as subtle when calling out Mr Biden's two brain aneurysms and surgeries.

"Yes, Biden had two explosions in his brain, but obviously that has nothing to do with why he can't remember where he is most days," Trump Jr wrote.
------------------------------------------

So why is this not front page news all over the net? In the interest of full disclosure? Biden not fit for Presidency due to health concerns and also under investigation for shenanigans involving Russia collusion fraud?

Mike McK

He just announced he's running for the Senate this afternoon.

The evidence is piling up. He's senile.

The funny thing is that Pelosi keeps talking about the 25th Amendment, but this idiot is a walking poster boy for the 25th Amendment.

Thistle

He just announced he's running for the Senate this afternoon.

The evidence is piling up. He's senile.

The funny thing is that Pelosi keeps talking about the 25th Amendment, but this idiot is a walking poster boy for the 25th Amendment.
That is not a coincidence. When she says the law is not about Trump, she means it. That is the move over Joe bill.

Sherman

Two brain aneurysms? That explains why he was all over during the debate and why the debate turned into a dumpster fire. Biden couldn't keep his train of thought on the rails. What was up with that?

Thistle

Two brain aneurysms? That explains why he was all over during the debate and why the debate turned into a dumpster fire. Biden couldn't keep his train of thought on the rails. What was up with that?
Not only that, when he has the staged "interviews" he ends up having a fight with whoever is operating his teleprompter. I'd like to know if his teleprompter operator is incompetent or whether Joe has lost his ability to read it. Either way it's a hoot.

Sherman

Not only that, when he has the staged "interviews" he ends up having a fight with whoever is operating his teleprompter. I'd like to know if his teleprompter operator is incompetent or whether Joe has lost his ability to read it. Either way it's a hoot.
I had to chuckle to myself when he would argue with his teleprompter.

mica

Mr Trump Jr wasn't as subtle when calling out Mr Biden's two brain aneurysms and surgeries.

"Yes, Biden had two explosions in his brain, but obviously that has nothing to do with why he can't remember where he is most days," Trump Jr wrote.
------------------------------------------

So why is this not front page news all over the net? In the interest of full disclosure? Biden not fit for Presidency due to health concerns and also under investigation for shenanigans involving Russia collusion fraud?
when did these happen? does anyone know?

Thistle

. . . Biden not fit for Presidency due to health concerns and also under investigation for shenanigans involving Russia collusion fraud?
How about that email where Hunter complained he had to fork over half of his ill gotten gains to dear old Dad? Is it just me or does it seem to be crickets from our good friends on the left?

Sherman

And many media outlets are suppressing this stuff because its bad for the left should this get out.

Sherman

This stuff is starting to get splashed all over the web, so the suppression isn't going so well.

Thistle

J regia

What do you think about Paul McCartney? If memory serves, he mentioned that he was more popular than Jesus. But setting that aside for a moment, one might get the idea that you're not especially fond of Donald Trump.
It was John Lennon not Paul McCartney, which is presumably why he was assassinated.
It seems that the only people outside your country who are fond of Das Fuehrer Trump are Putin and the other despots who Trump adores. Which is why Putin has an international approval rating of 33% and Trump's is 29% and Xi Jinping's is 28% according to Pew Research, and why Putin is helping to reelect him.
And I'm sure that the history writers will rate him behind James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce.

Last edited:

Thistle

It was John Lennon not Paul McCartney, which is presumably why he was assassinated.
Why would you presume that? . . . at least we agree your comment is presumptuous.
It seems that the only people outside your country
Oh, thank heavens! I finally found the person who speaks for all the non-Americans of the world . . . was that a hard gig to get?
who are fond of Das Fuehrer Trump
Would that you were right. The American left would love him if he only were. They constantly rag on him for not doing all those fascist things like shutting down the economy, closing small business, closing schools, burning down our cities and forcing people to wear masks. Perhaps you might be willing to give him fascist lessons?
are Putin and the other despots who Trump adores.
I'm rather hoping when China ultimately goes too far Russia will help us squash China like a bug. Not that Putin and co. are such swell characters, it just that China is more dangerous.
Which is why Putin has an international approval rating of 33% and Trump's is 29% and Xi Jinping's is 28% according to Pew Research,
I guess they don't call it phew research for nothing.
and why Putin is helping to reelect him.
And I thought Putin was smart. He is loosing all those millions he gave to Joe Biden to get him on the pay roll. Que Sera Sera!

And I'm sure that the history writers will rate him behind James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that [link].

J regia

Why would you presume that? . . . at least we agree your comment is presumptuous.

Oh, thank heavens! I finally found the person who speaks for all the non-Americans of the world . . . was that a hard gig to get?

Would that you were right. The American left would love him if he only were. They constantly rag on him for not doing all those fascist things like shutting down the economy, closing small business, closing schools, burning down our cities and forcing people to wear masks. Perhaps you might be willing to give him fascist lessons?

I'm rather hoping when China ultimately goes too far Russia will help us squash China like a bug. Not that Putin and co. are such swell characters, it just that China is more dangerous.

I guess they don't call it phew research for nothing.

And I thought Putin was smart. He is loosing all those millions he gave to Joe Biden to get him on the pay roll. Que Sera Sera!

I wouldn't hold my breath on that [link].

Dream on, Dream on. And I'm sure that Putin will be around long after the Trump ego has found somewhere else to live or die, and as China becomes the world's major economy, and as your DEBT to GDP ratio soars on to 200% and the budget deficit hits $6,000 billion and your share of the national debt hits $350,000. https://www.usdebtclock.org/current-rates.html