Biden Two Brain Aneurysms Related Health Concerns?

Harry Leggs

Which is making it a bigger story then if they simply tried to spin it to suit their agenda.
Hunter to his daughter Naomi, complaining about his role in the Biden family business, which seems to have been the protection racket:

“I hope you all can do what I did, and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years and it has been tough. It’s really hard but don’t worry, unlike Pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

---------------

What an ingrate. Children. Giuliani daughter is openly ragging about daddy because of the so called high stakes involved if senile Joe loses to Trump. What a joke. It is not like her privileged life will suffer all that much unless of course leftist mobs show up and burn everything down.

Authentic Nouveau

And which country will Trump go to when he moves house, and will it be to escape his creditors and/or the tax man?

This thread is about Joe Biden.

Keep your off topic hatred of our President off this thread. We know you can't control it. President Trump has been audited by the IRS and they have no problems with tax collections.

Your Aussie leader is impressed with President Trump. He is not a rabid atheeist.

Authentic Nouveau

Hunter to his daughter Naomi, complaining about his role in the Biden family business, which seems to have been the protection racket:

“I hope you all can do what I did, and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years and it has been tough. It’s really hard but don’t worry, unlike Pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

---------------

What an ingrate. Children. Giuliani daughter is openly ragging about daddy because of the so called high stakes involved if senile Joe loses to Trump. What a joke. It is not like her privileged life will suffer all that much unless of course leftist mobs show up and burn everything down.
A lot of grand parents were lost in New York being sent to nursing home death chambers.

J regia

This thread is about Joe Biden.

Keep your off topic hatred of our President off this thread. We know you can't control it. President Trump has been audited by the IRS and they have no problems with tax collections.

Your Aussie leader is impressed with President Trump. He is not a rabid atheeist
Perhaps Scomo will invite Trump to live with him after next month's decision by the 538 voters and Melania cashes in on her prenuptial agreement, and now that the number of His new infections has jumped back over 70,000 per day and His death toll increases again. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And perhaps he will read "When America Stopped Being Great" by Nick Bryant and how the term "United States" is now an oxymoron, and find out if he needs to pay more than $750 in taxes and whether he needs to buy a bomb proof car.

Last edited:

Sherman

Despite efforts at suppression I am seeing this Laptopgate splashed all over. I believe this is going to hurt Biden at the polls.

Sherman

Attempts at hiding Laptopgate have only fanned the flames and made it go viral. Ouch for the Biden campaign.

Harry Leggs

once again the Striesand effect.

Dirtier deeds exposed today.
My co-worker is Chinese (born and raised in China) and consults Chinese sources about all this. They seem to think Biden is compromised with the CCP and it could involve Hunter activity with underage Chinese females. She has been way ahead of the curve on this. She knows a lot of it before it hits the news here. She is reluctant to discuss it because it involves issues that are personally shameful to her. Maybe embarassed and not to be spoken. It is just amazing this quiet married Chinese female knows more about all this days and weeks before most Americans. They know Bidens are slime. (my words, not hers)

In a recently uncovered shocking video which has circulated online for several weeks, an Anti-Chinese Communist Party dissident reported on September 24h about 3 hard drives which the CCP turned over to the department of justice and Nancy Pelosi

The most shocking revelations from this uncovered Chinese report come at around 2 1/2 minutes into the video when the reporter describes videos, featuring underage Chinese girls and Hunter Biden.

At 3:19 Lude is actually using Chinese words that describe “sexual abuse” depicted in the Hunter Biden videos, according to blogger Mike Adams of controversial web outlet Natural News. A few seconds later, at the 3:32 mark, Lude describes the sex acts as “extreme abuse” of children, if a correct English translation were to be quoted. This implies violence and rape, and it confirms that the victims of the Hunter Biden sex acts were non-consenting.

The video is a little confusing but generally sticks to the 1st hard-drive which has the alleged explicit video and details of the deal made between Hunter Biden and Ye Jianming.

Sherman

Trying to hide this now is like trying to clean up a large foul mess with a Q-tip. It just makes the mess bigger.

I remember when my sister hid an orange under the bed. He rotted and stunk giving itself away. Well that is what is happening with this Laptopgate.

Authentic Nouveau

Trying to hide this now is like trying to clean up a large foul mess with a Q-tip. It just makes the mess bigger.

I remember when my sister hid an orange under the bed. He rotted and stunk giving itself away. Well that is what is happening with this Laptopgate.
FBI employs approximately 35,000 people

They busted 8 spies today.

They are very busy.

Authentic Nouveau

He just announced he's running for the Senate this afternoon.

The evidence is piling up. He's senile.

The funny thing is that Pelosi keeps talking about the 25th Amendment, but this idiot is a walking poster boy for the 25th Amendment.
He lost some marbles when they drilled the burr holes for his craniotomy. lol