Biden warned that those who do not get vaccinated "will end up paying the price"

Authentic Nouveau

Biden is a pathological liar.
Kinda slick when you think about it. He is pushing vaccination which President Trump fast tracked. When President was under assault with litigation and the impeachment scammers, he was getting manufacturing of vents ramped up and research launched. President Trump confronts a crisis and Biden hides under crisis/stress.

Authentic Nouveau

Didn't he also say he was going to put 700 million women back to work? He's either lying or a complete moron. I say both but either way he's an embarrassment
Nancy Pelosi has a powerful argument for passing the stimulus:
“Every month that we do not have an economic recovery passage, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”

Obama failed "stimulus" where Biden promised to track every dime and they wasted billions which were never accounted for.

Authentic Nouveau

Here’s another campaign promise I can wait to see...

“I promise you, if I'm elected president you're gonna see single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer!" ~Biden

Although, we’ve probably had the cure to cancer since cancer was first invented!
In my surgery circle "only surgeons cure" other protocols help you heal you. Chemo and antibiotics help you and your immune system fight a pathogen. We used a Pathologist (like many pathologist youtube videos get deleted in 48 hours) to check to see if cancer has metastacized by taking biopsies of lymph nodes.
We are looking for a cure for Stage IV Terminal Trump derangement syndrome.

Yakuda

Nancy Pelosi has a powerful argument for passing the stimulus:
“Every month that we do not have an economic recovery passage, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”

Obama failed "stimulus" where Biden promised to track every dime and they wasted billions which were never accounted for.
The whole bunch of them are mentally challenged

Ontos

Biden warned that those who do not get vaccinated "will end up paying the price"

What it shoud be:
Biden warned that those who do not take care of their bodies with diet and exercise "will end up paying the price"

And sure enough, some +75% of all covid deaths were from people overweight or obese

Magdalena

What it shoud be:
Biden warned that those who do not take care of their bodies with diet and exercise "will end up paying the price"

And sure enough, some +75% of all covid deaths were from people overweight or obese
How about when Biden told pipeline workers he wouldn’t shut down the pipeline. But his first week on the job, that’s exactly what he did, and took away 75,000 jobs. And you question his vindictiveness?

DeSanto

What it shoud be:

“Get vaxxed or die.”

Sounds like a veiled threat, to me.

DeSanto

Got to keep the fear pumped up
Well, it’s not the flu I fear. It’s these people in power that can literally make our lives a living hell if we don’t do what they say. That’s what’s scary. And the people, they can’t seem to even fathom the thought that our government would/could actually turn against us.

What is it they say about not knowing history?

Here’s a good reminder:

Tombstone: The Great Chinese Famine

And look! The media is already setting the narrative, telling you what’s coming, without actually telling you what’s coming....

Yeah, it’s scary! But...

The Lord is my helper, I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Authentic Nouveau

What it shoud be:

The CDC website admitted that only around 6% of COVID recorded deaths were due entirely to the Coronavirus-

So under actuarial science, between weight, diabetes, cardiac, immune system disorders, most of the deceased faced health problems which helped them feel fortunate if they lived another year.

We lost 500,000 smoking related deaths in 2020. They paid the price.

Complications from the vaccination may be delayed just like lung cancer.

shnarkle

It's certainly very funny watching all the Trump cultists running around demonstrating their hypocrisy for all to see. Given they supported Trump, who can easily be shown to be a pathological liar, they must be proper idiots if they think we don't notice their hypocrisy when they start trying to accuse others of lying.
This isn't the worst point one can make. However, since I didn't vote for either one of these pathological liars, at least I'm in no danger of being accused of being a hypocrite, or an idiot.

shnarkle

Here’s another campaign promise I can wait to see...

“I promise you, if I'm elected president you're gonna see single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer!" ~Biden

Although, we’ve probably had the cure to cancer since cancer was first invented!
Cancer prevents cellular death due to oxygen deprivation. It serves a useful purpose and lets us know when we're not getting enough oxygen to our cells. The most notable reasons for anaerobic problems is an acidic environment in the body and way too much sugar consumption.

Cancer has never really been a problem for those who take care of themselves.

DeSanto

Cancer prevents cellular death due to oxygen deprivation. It serves a useful purpose and lets us know when we're not getting enough oxygen to our cells. The most notable reasons for anaerobic problems is an acidic environment in the body and way too much sugar consumption.

Cancer has never really been a problem for those who take care of themselves.
So, Biden’s going to ban sugar?

Genius!

shnarkle

So, Biden’s going to ban sugar?

Genius!
He'll probably do what any politician would do, and continue to build up the nanny state. Who was it that put restrictions on how big soft drinks could be a while ago? Have you noticed how much cleaner San Francisco is since they banned plastic straws?

Authentic Nouveau

He'll probably do what any politician would do, and continue to build up the nanny state. Who was it that put restrictions on how big soft drinks could be a while ago? Have you noticed how much cleaner San Francisco is since they banned plastic straws?
It just hit me. Notice how incredibly low the covid death numbers were in NYC because Bloomberg banned large soft drinks and eliminated obesity?