Biden's approval rating is falling amoung Democrats.

Two interesting items in this story.

1. Biden's approval rate amoung Democrats is down to 73%

2. Only 33% of Democrats think the country is going in the wrong direction.

Comments.
I've heard Biden compared to non-dairy creamer. Nobody's first choice, but he'll do.

We really needed a milquetoast elder statesman-type to bring things back to normal after the insanity of the Trump clown circus.

As a small minority of democrats put aside their feelings and look at the facts, they come to realize their president is a shell of a man, feckless and incapable of performing at even the lowest level of competency as PotUS and not representative of what they view the Democrat party to be. We are seeing some staunch democrats speaking out on the hard left move of that party as it becomes Marxist and the slow ebbing of his poll numbers reflecting this on the left. This is their wakeup call.

I've heard Biden compared to non-dairy creamer. Nobody's first choice, but he'll do.

We really needed a milquetoast elder statesman-type to bring things back to normal after the insanity of the Trump clown circus.
And you prefer a puppet with dementia, controlled by people what are not accountable to the American people.

That's pretty pitiful. Honestly.

Milquetoast? How about total, abject failure. He has the anti-midas touch. Everything he touches turns to rust.
He is a million times better than the Orange Weirdo that right-wingers worship.

Of course that's a pretty low bar.

So you love having to pay more for the necessities of life. Or do others pay your bills for you.

But, we notice, you have said zilch about the democrats lowering opinion of Biden.

During hard times, presidential approval often sags; doesn't matter which party he belongs to. All things being equal, if Trump was still in office, his approval rating would be falling as well.

For the TLDR crowd: duh.

Very low, yes.

I hope he doesn't try for a second term, or that someone better comes along in general.

At one point in time, I said I'd vote for a Republican if I thought he/she was a good candidate. With the last decade of Republican behavior in mind, though, that's no longer a possibility. I hate being an "anything but a Republican" voter, but that's the position they've forced me into.

I'll be pretty angry if I'm forced to vote for Biden a second time.

He voted before there was even a promise of being paid, so you're wrong.

You have a distinctly leftist memory of history don't you...

Did you even research your comment before you touched the keyboard (rhetorical question). Biden promised, while campaigning, he would send $2000 Covid stimulus checks to every American if he was elected but then only sent $1400 after he bought votes that got him into the PotUs chair.

During hard times, presidential approval often sags; doesn't matter which party he belongs to. All things being equal, if Trump was still in office, his approval rating would be falling as well.

For the TLDR crowd: duh.
You are assuming that Biden's policies had nothing to do with the economic situation.

You have a distinctly leftist memory of history don't you...
When comments like this come from revisionist rightwing haters of this country, they can safely be laughed at.

Did you even research your comment before you touched the keyboard (rhetorical question). Biden promised, while campaigning, he would send $2000 Covid stimulus checks to every American if he was elected but then only sent $1400 after he bought votes that got him into the PotUs chair.
By that logic, you were paid to vote for Trump in 2016 (re. promises of tax cuts), so maybe stop accusing others of the stuff you're guilty of?

When comments like this come from revisionist rightwing haters of this country, they can safely be laughed at.

Coming from the "follow the science" left your comment is truly laughable.
By that logic, you were paid to vote for Trump in 2016 (re. promises of tax cuts), so maybe stop accusing others of the stuff you're guilty of?

Did I state I voted for Trump in 2016? No. I didn't so put that in your pot pipe and smoke it.

Back