Bill Gates warns of more pandemics !!!

You did nothing of the kind.

Yawn... go back and check.
Her lineal ancestors homesteaded 3000 acres during the Lincoln Administration. How old do you suppose my mother was during the Lincoln Administration? Do you speak English… Can you do math? Are you suffering from a major brain injury?

OHHHH so now it wasn't your grandmother, it was your "lineal" ancestors! That got the land for homesteading!

You do understand that my mother was not her own great grandparents right.
Im trying to keep up with your story. I stated The source of capitalist wealth(Large parcels of land) was via wars, You brought in your ancestors having 3000 acres, which seems they never really owned it at all, now that I reread it. They not only gave capital to the freedmen, they gave land from the 3000 acres!.( But then said NO they didnt get it for free. "No, it's a matter of record.". LOL

Anyways, your ancestors do not qualify as examples of wealthy landowners. Dont even know why you brought it up in the first place. I guess you like to talk about your history?LOL

My ancestry is similar in Europe except, WE OWNED ALOT OF LAND. But because there was no deed to the land and couldn't sell it, the land kept getting divided among the children and children's children till each had a small sliver of land.

You still didnt tell us about your father's royal English bloodline! :)
I'm sorry, there's a level of absurdity that is so off the charts that I'm just simply not willing to continue down that road. Thanks for your participation.
LOL> You think all these powerful drug dealers(or any illegal racket) that are making multi billions a year are claiming it to the IRS?lol

Yawn... go back and check.
I did.
OHHHH so now it wasn't your grandmother,
You have absolutely no clue what you have written. You didn't say grandmother you said "your mother."
it was your "lineal" ancestors!
My mother's grandmother would be her lineal ancestor, but I never mentioned her, and neither did you until this very instant.
That got the land for homesteading!
My grandfather wasn't born until 1873 which of course was after the Civil War so it very likely would have been his father who received the homestead.
Im trying to keep up with your story.
Obviously you were not trying to follow the story, or you would have it right, because I delivered it correctly and I didn't say that my mother was 150 years old, and you did, by necessary inference. Are you unaware of when Lincoln was president, and win the Civil War was? Normally I can take it for granted the people know facts like, when the Civil War was. But if I can't in your case you need to tell me that.
I stated The source of capitalist wealth(Large parcels of land) was via wars,
Which is totally false, the US purchased the Louisiana purchase from France for $10 million.
You brought in your ancestors having 3000 acres,
It was completely germane, and on point, because that farm was right in the middle of the Louisiana purchase.
which seems they never really owned it at all, now that I reread it.
Reread what? You obviously have not read anything that I've written. You've somehow concluded that my mother is 150 years old.
They not only gave capital to the freedmen, they gave land from the 3000 acres!.( But then said NO they didnt get it for free. "No, it's a matter of record.". LOL
I didn't say anything of the sort, stop lying about my words.
Anyways, your ancestors do not qualify as examples of wealthy landowners.
Again that is a complete mischaracterization of my words. You were arguing that they were wealthy in order to get the 3000 acre farm, and I corrected you because it's a homestead.
Dont even know why you brought it up in the first place. I guess you like to talk about your history?LOL
you're either feigning ignorance or you're not engaged in the discussion. It is all documented in the posts proceeding this one.
My ancestry is similar in Europe except, WE OWNED ALOT OF LAND. But because there was no deed to the land and couldn't sell it, the land kept getting divided among the children and children's children till each had a small sliver of land.
Obviously that was not England. Had it been England the first born son would've inherited the land, and the other Brothers would've divided up the money. That's where the rich bachelor uncles came from. No one in their social class would marry them because they didn't have land. As a result they wouldn't spend their time gambling with all the money they inherited, which is where the insurance industry came from. They would underwrite insurance policies on risky seagoing trade ventures, in which the entire ship could easily be lost, with all the cargo and all the profits. .
You still didnt tell us about your father's royal English bloodline! :)
I can only go back 40 generations which dead ends at the battle of Hastings. My ancestor was not a Norman but came from Brittany. He was carrying the heraldry of the Duke of Britney at Hastings, which suggests that he was at least the great grand son or great grand nephew of Geophery I of Britney. We can draw this inference because the penalty for carrying heraldry that you're not entitled to carry is death. His name does appear in the Doomsday Book and William I did confer upon him a large estate on which he built a commodious manor house. At least in my particular line there were about 15 generations of unbroken knights or squires. Since Geophrey I did not have the title Rex it would not be correct to say that I have a royal bloodline. But of course, that's my fathers line and it had nothing to do with my mother's family.
LOL> You think all these powerful drug dealers(or any illegal racket) that are making multi billions a year are claiming it to the IRS?lol
This is the first you brought a powerful drug dealers.

Last edited:
I did.

You have absolutely no clue what you have written. You didn't say grandmother you said "your mother."

My mother's grandmother would be her lineal ancestor, but I never mentioned her, and neither did you until this very instant.

My grandfather wasn't born until 1873 which of course was after the Civil War so it very likely would have been his father who received the homestead.

Obviously you were not trying to follow the story, or you would have it right, because I delivered it correctly and I didn't say that my mother was 150 years old, and you did, by necessary inference. Are you unaware of when Lincoln was president, and win the Civil War was? Normally I can take it for granted the people know facts like, when the Civil War was. But if I can't in your case you need to tell me that.

You mentioned both your mother and grandmother. I could quote them but have gone tired of your irrelevant story.
Which is totally false, the US purchased the Louisiana purchase from France for $10 million.

Where did the US get the money? Oh ya! They conquered the land from the British in the war of independence Then they bought Alaska right after the won the American civil war!!!

How did France get Louisiana? Conquest.

I found this interesting. Seems like America did by the rights to the land from France(who again technically didn't own it). And then conquered it.

Read

The Louisiana Purchase (French: Vente de la Louisiane, lit. 'Sale of Louisiana') was the acquisition of the territory of Louisiana by the United States from Napoleonic France in 1803. In return for fifteen million dollars, or approximately eighteen dollars per square mile, the United States nominally acquired a total of 828,000 sq mi (2,140,000 km2; 530,000,000 acres). However, France only controlled a small fraction of this area, most of it inhabited by Native Americans; for the majority of the area, what the United States bought was the "preemptive" right to obtain "Indian" lands by treaty or by conquest, to the exclusion of other colonial powers.

It was completely germane, and on point, because that farm was right in the middle of the Louisiana purchase.

You didnt own it! What did that have to do with the wealthy capitalist land owners we were discussing???
Reread what? You obviously have not read anything that I've written. You've somehow concluded that my mother is 150 years old.
Nonsense!
I didn't say anything of the sort, stop lying about my words.

You did and I cant be bothered to go back and show you because its irrelevant to our discussion and taking up my precious time!
Again that is a complete mischaracterization of my words. You were arguing that they were wealthy in order to get the 3000 acre farm, and I corrected you because it's a homestead.

They didnt own it!

Obviously that was not England. Had it been England the first born son would've inherited the land, and the other Brothers would've divided up the money. That's where the rich bachelor uncles came from. No one in their social class would marry them because they didn't have land. As a result they wouldn't spend their time gambling with all the money they inherited, which is where the insurance industry came from. They would underwrite insurance policies on risky seagoing trade ventures, in which the entire ship could easily be lost, with all the cargo and all the profits.
No Im not from England.lol I'm a Roman. :) Interesting but irrelevant. So I wont get into it.
I can only go back 40 generations which dead ends at the battle of Hastings. My ancestor was not a Norman but came from Brittany. He was carrying the heraldry of the Duke of Britney at Hastings, which suggests that he was at least the great grand nephew Geophery I of Britney. We can draw this inference because the penalty for carrying heraldry that you're not entitled to carry his death. His name does appear in the Doomsday Book and William I did confer upon him a large estate on which he built a commodious manor house. At least in my particular line there were about 15 generations of unbroken knights or squires. But of course, that's my fathers line and it had nothing to do with my mother's family.

You must have inherited something from your fathers royal lineage? lol
This is the first you brought a powerful drug dealers.
Ummm for a guy that tries to use fancy English to sound intelligent, I cant make out what your saying here. Do you acknowledge this or no?

There is more money in illegal activity than legal

You mentioned both your mother and grandmother. I could quote them but have gone tired of your irrelevant story.
I have read your entire post and just like this comment here, you have move the goal post in every comment. You have not told the truth about what I've written, and you have not told the truth about what your argument was in the prior post (moving the goal post). That is no way to conduct a conversation and I'm done. Pursue your dishonest dialectic elsewhere I'm through providing you material for deceit.

Back