Bill Gates warns of more pandemics !!!

Yes I think science is important. I gather you don't. I suppose you are surprised when your computer and microwave work like magic.
Wrong conclusion, Scientists can be corruptEd like any humans

unlike you who thinks every scientist is as innocent and pure as the wind driven snow.

If you are going to make an accusation, you should attempt to support it with evidence.
You are falling back on your well worn script.

you mean, if you had the moneh, you would give it to people who disagreed with you.

You are loosing it.

Wrong conclusion, Scientists can be corruptEd like any humans

unlike you who thinks every scientist is as innocent and pure as the wind driven snow.
Sure. We have seen scientists claiming tobacco is harmless after getting paid by the tobacco companies.
And other scientists (sometimes the same ones) saying climate change is bogus after getting paid by fossil fuel companies.

But science progresses and wrong conclusions are ultimately identified and rejected by the rest of us.

Sure. We have seen scientists claiming tobacco is harmless after getting paid by the tobacco companies.
And other scientists (sometimes the same ones) saying climate change is bogus after getting paid by fossil fuel companies.

But science progresses and wrong conclusions are ultimately identified and rejected by the rest of us.
So science never changes it’s accepted conclusions

When it comes to science you are a real true believer.

No. Religion is doctrine accepted on faith. Science rejects "doctrine" when new data supports different conclusions.
Not at all the same thing.
It's exactly the same. Peer reviewed articles are your dogma. You live by them and those disagree with your dogma incur your wrath. Climate change is the best example.

What amazes me most is people like you think the rest haven't been paying attention to you for years. We actually see how you behave. You get that right?

Yes, her adoration of scientists is very obvious
Isn't it? But they actually have the nerve to try and tell us we're wrong as if we haven't been watching them all along. It's hilarious how little self awareness they have. They are like the drunk who thinks they nailed all the field see sobriety tests.

So you have data to prove all scientists are as pure as the wind drive. Snow.
Yes. She says so and "peer reviewed" journals. She would reject police officers assessing the behavior of other police officers but she is fine with scientists reviewing the behavior of other scientists. So of course she thinks they are pure.

Sure! Now that he is in the business of vaccines, they will be pumping out viruses!!

Just like I believed the people pumping out the viruses on computers, were the people selling anti-virus CD's!

Capitalist greed at it's worst....But he is not stopping there. He is buying up farmland in the USA at an unhealthy rate!

I tend to agree with you here. One cant escape putting two and two together.
I was amazed at Fauci suddenly admitting the US drug companies had involvement with Wuhun and then in the UK we told that the latest vaccine moderna was the one most effective against the latest variant omicron.

Yes I think science is important. I gather you don't. I suppose you are surprised when your computer and microwave work like magic.
But as we have seen, in today's culture science is only only relevant where people want it to be.

Depending on what CNN says, the Democrats probably won't catch on.

You really don't know what capitalist means do you. It's people who are committed to the proposition that "thou shalt not steal."
I think its you that doesn't know what capitalism means. Capitalism means a profit driven economy. Its a tax/interest by the rich, for their Investment.

Back