Biological Parents Killed

splash

Jesus Christ gave me a dream where my biological parents were killed in Jamaica. Some of my biological family members (half of them or more) are Muslim and when this happened one of my male family members said that France is the only country that can protect black people because he was saying that black people were segregating themselves, and he saw this killing and other behaviours as being racially motivated. My family member used the word Kafir which I did not know what it meant until I searched for the word after having the dream above.

Crime is a serious issue in Jamaica and affects everyone living in Jamaica regardless of race and skin colour, but it seems as if foreigners (non-black foreigners) who have established themselves in Jamaica feel that any attack against them is racially motivated, whereas black people are seen as segregated themselves. This not only has serious implications for Jamaicans but by what my relative said it seems that black people worldwide on a whole are seen as segregating themselves and targeting others.

Back