Blasphemies of the Pope and rcc....

No one, NOT EVEN JUDAS ISCARIOT, has ever been kicked out the catholic church.

Simply, you don't know what an excommunication is, nor do you understand the POPE's job.

The entire clergy was corrupt when they sentenced Jesus to death too, that doesn't make them false.

edit
No it is you who do not know what excommunication is, if one cannot receive the sacraments then that is virtually kicking a person out. Yep you can be proud of the fact that Hitler was an RCC and never officially excommunicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's IN. Jesus chose him. That's why its called BETRAYAL rather then a infiltrator or spy. Its his own friend even.

50But Jesus said to him, “Friend, do what you have come for.” Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and arrested Him.

Wasn't an enemy it was a friend.^

He LOVES Judas, He even washed his feet.

He knew even then what he's going to do. Just because if I was in Jesus' shoes i'd be petty and spiteful, doesn't mean Jesus is.

Jesus is not petty or spiteful. Whats the point of love your enemies if you don't even believe Jesus does.
Not a believer, there for a purpose. Not even an RC it didn't exist. No one suggested that Jesus was petty or spiteful, only you. RCs don't love their enemies and their history proves that.

WHAT "threat"??? Do you not know the difference between a suggestion and a threat????
I can't tell if you are joking with me now. So in case you are not:

Its not a combative phrase bonnie, its a figure of speech as in i'm easily tempted and want to accept the invitation, thank you.

Tell me we are going out for a cheeseburger i'll say the same thing.

I can't tell if you are joking with me now. So in case you are not:

Its not a combative phrase bonnie, its a figure of speech as in i'm easily tempted and want to accept the invitation, thank you.

then why did you use the word "threat"? If it is not a "combative" phrase?

But you are still free to accept the offer to go to the Lutheran board and debate.
Tell me we are going out for a cheeseburger i'll say the same thing.
How am I supposed to know what you meant? I am not a mindreader.

Back