Blunt facts, not EDITED LANGUAGE

Electric Skeptic

So you support the sufferring or had you chosen not to address the point put to you?
Not to kill the offspring by choice..the offspring needs rights. Why would you deny the right to life of the offspring?
Yet again, the rights of the woman are paramount. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that, even if you disagree with it.

BMS

Yet again, the rights of the woman are paramount.
If you could identify a woman, then if you arent interested in the rights of the unborn AS WELL, don't assume others will be interested in the woman, but we are and you cant identify a woman.

BMS

Doesn't even make sense.
Yes it does.
Let me split it into two parts.
1. If you cant address the rights of the unborn as well as the woman, dont expect just to propose the rights of the woman... we aint listening to bigotry and prejudice.
2. You cant identify a woman properly so we need to clarify that before we can understand what you are trying to say to us

Electric Skeptic

Yes it does.
Let me split it into two parts.
1. If you cant address the rights of the unborn as well as the woman, dont expect just to propose the rights of the woman... we aint listening to bigotry and prejudice.
2. You cant identify a woman properly so we need to clarify that before we can understand what you are trying to say to us
Oh, I see. You're trying to bring in one of your strawmen from an unrelated thread as if it makes the slightest difference to what's being discussed in this thread. And here I was foolishly thinking you might discuss honestly!

And in the one part of the post that actually addresses the topic of this thread, you - strawman again - invent falsehoods about 'bigotry' and 'prejudice'.

BMS

Oh, I see. You're trying to bring in one of your strawmen from an unrelated thread as if it makes the slightest difference to what's being discussed in this thread. And here I was foolishly thinking you might discuss honestly!

And in the one part of the post that actually addresses the topic of this thread, you - strawman again - invent falsehoods about 'bigotry' and 'prejudice'.
So you dont see. Your post is the strawman. Your position

Point 2 is not a strawman but rather you using the pretext to avoid it being exposed as a falsehood.
And you havent addressed my first point.

BMS

Yet again, the rights of the woman are paramount. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that, even if you disagree with it.
What rights are you imagining? The right which I would agree that if woman is in danger from the pregnancy then the rights of the woman are indeed paramount, or the right of a woman to kill her offspring before 12 weeks or the right of the woman to kill her offspring before 24 weeks?

Electric Skeptic

So you dont see. Your post is the strawman. Your position
You don't know what 'strawman' means. A person's position cannot be a strawman.

Point 2 is not a strawman but rather you using the pretext to avoid it being exposed as a falsehood.
Point 2 is unrelated to the thread.

And you havent addressed my first point.
You had a point? I must have lost track of it among all your made up nonsense.

What rights are you imagining?
The rights to privacy and bodily autonomy - rights that everybody (even a conservative) agrees to and depends upon - except when they feel like ignoring them for women. I know you, as a conservative, couldn't care less about anybody else's rights, but many of us think they are important.

BMS

In the absence of a god, we take the mother's will to be paramount.
What do you mean by 'mother'. You understand that a mother can only be a female adult woman?
We need to know what you mean by mother before we can know whose will it you are referring to.

BMS

Them were the days, when you didn't have to worry about a black person using the same water fountain as you...
Depends what you mean by black person. Do you mean people who have black skin colour or people who identify as black?

Also what do you mean by 'people'? Do you mean human beings or do you inclyde human beings who identify as dogs like I showed you on that link to the lgbt Met Police?