Blunt facts, not EDITED LANGUAGE

Authentic Nouveau

Ok so they rationalize their killing.

We enjoyed a solo in church by another miracle from God. Young lady was born weight more than a can of beans. In Neonatal intensive care and survived. Her mother had emergency health problems and they had to hurry a C-section. Months went by and she was supposed to be blind, she also never cried. no voice. (church prayed and prayed) Not me, I doubted her never getting a voice since she was had tubes and I assumed her chances were pretty good. She was told to abort.
Mom is a music teacher, plays piano at church and sings.
Will a pro deather ever post a claim where mom or baby or both are predicted to die and no abortion, both live?

We also a few weeks ago had a solo by a guy who works aerospace..Get clot shot or get fired. He played the piano and sang. A severe case of bell's palsy. Clot shot was supposed to be healthy.
He is a regular guitar player. Now we can't trust "science".
Abortion trades are a one trick pony. The abortionist can't do C-sections. His only trick is scrape and extract.

It assumes killing the baby saves the mom's life.

Abortionists don't get these success cases.

Yakuda

That is exactly our point. The welfare of the mother is paramount.
So you think there is an equivalence between a medical emergency and convenience? Oh yes of course you do since you have no moral code by which to determine a difference. What someone wants is all that matters.

Authentic Nouveau

So you think there is an equivalence between a medical emergency and convenience? Oh yes of course you do since you have no moral code by which to determine a difference. What someone wants is all that matters.
One of the retired OB docs in Scatt Francisco was complaining privately about some of his patients to me.

His word was for "expediency"

The baby daddy hit the road.
The mom takes inventory and she don't have money for a baby sitter and money to go to the disco.

.......and Biden issued a baby formula blockade.

Temujin

Did I say that? No. Did you say that? Yes
So why put your words into my mouth? Just because you say stupid things doesn't mean I do.

Yakuda

Did I say that? No. Did you say that? Yes
So why put your words into my mouth? Just because you say stupid things doesn't mean I do.
Wow someone is coming unhinged. If you didnt say ridiculous things you wouldn't be so unhinged. Try the decaf pal