Board problems

Hmm.... Brave is based on Chromium, so has the same basics. But it has ad blockers and stuff like that, so is that the difference? The server is trying to communicate with the browser all the time. Brave stops that, and the server has to deal with that. Chrome does not, and that leads, after enough time, to something going wrong.
Not sure what the difference is, but I've never had a problem using Brave while many had issues with so many other browsers.
I know, I just find it interesting trying to work out what is going wrong. Please do not take this as nagging to do it quicker; I do appreciate this is a free website without ads, so we are lucky to get what we do.
I understand, I wish they had quick fix.

I'm lucky if I can get one post without having to close browser to log out and multiple oops messages though If I stay in one thread, sometimes I can post a few responses. I also notice that my software is indicating copyright 2022 and that seems to be about the last time the forum worked seamlessly for me?

Feels like this has gotten worse in the last day or so. You previously got maybe up to an hour before you had to log out and log back in. Now it feels like about two minutes.

I got so annoyed I installed Brave just to use CARM...

... It still happens.
I’ve had zero problems with Brave. I have zero problems on my phone but not sure what browser I’m using on my phone.
It’s odd that some people are having problems and some aren’t even though they’re using the same browser.

Browser "plugins" might be the issue. Use incognito mode to test. If it starts working, something wrong with the browser. ABP ad blocker has been terrible lately.

Still broken. I've been having to log in and out for every post for two months now, and even then some posts won't go through, even when broken into separate posts. It sure would be reassuring to know that the problem is at least still being actively worked on, if that is in fact the case.

Browser Console: "Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute"

Last edited:
If incognito works, then disable the plugins one at a time till it start working for you.
LOL, that would be impossible for me to do. I have no idea how to go about doing that and don't want to make things worse on my desktop. What I did do was reinstall my hard drive to the original factory settings and it has been working better on CARM. (at least that was what I understood that I was doing.)

Still broken. I've been having to log in and out for every post for two months now, and even then some posts won't go through, even when broken into separate posts. It sure would be reassuring to know that the problem is at least still being actively worked on, if that is in fact the case.

Browser Console: "Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute"
What are you using? Safari? Firefox? Google Chrome? Something other?

Back