Book of Concord audio files

BJ Bear

One of the guys at Concord Matters recorded the entire Book Of Concord and posted it Librivox. It is also available at archive-dot-org.

I 've listened to the ecumenical creeds and the preface to the small catechism. It was great to relax and listen. Luther was on fire when he wrote the preface to the small catechism.

Here is the link to the Book of Concord at archive-dot-org. If you want to download and then listen to a document at a time then there are some hyperlinks to librivox if you scroll down a little.

Otherwise, you can listen to a segment at a time at the top of the page or download the segments by scrolling down to the usual download area.

Enjoy!

One of the guys at Concord Matters recorded the entire Book Of Concord and posted it Librivox. It is also available at archive-dot-org.

I 've listened to the ecumenical creeds and the preface to the small catechism. It was great to relax and listen. Luther was on fire when he wrote the preface to the small catechism.

Here is the link to the Book of Concord at archive-dot-org. If you want to download and then listen to a document at a time then there are some hyperlinks to librivox if you scroll down a little.

Otherwise, you can listen to a segment at a time at the top of the page or download the segments by scrolling down to the usual download area.

Enjoy!

If Paul were alive today......

What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Luther; another, “I follow Calvin”; another, “I follow Rome”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Luther crucified for you?
1 Corinthians 1:11-13

For some reason, men are blind to this error today.

If Paul were alive today......

What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Luther; another, “I follow Calvin”; another, “I follow Rome”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Luther crucified for you?
1 Corinthians 1:11-13

For some reason, men are blind to this error today.
That is an odd response which makes it seem as if you didn't listen to any of the audio files of the Book of Concord or read them. If your preferred method of learning is reading the you can read the Book of Concord here.

See Genesis 1.

Back