book of henoch

e v e

e v e

just because you are not familiar with the subject or do not like it or it does not fit your point of view doesn’t make my usage wrong.

why harp on it. has nothing to do with going Home.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Do you not remember last year, on the APO board, you wrote a few times "Henoch"--maybe about the book of Enoch, but not sure anymore--and when I asked you about Henoch, you apologized, and said something to the effect that you were working with some Dutch person and Henoch was Dutch for Enoch. But I checked and it is not, and even gave you the same link, showing it is spelled the same in both languages. Do you remember that? I cannot prove it, since I did not save that conversation and a link would no longer work. But I am pretty sure I am remembering it correctly.

You choose to refer to Henoch as Henoch? Oh, I see what you mean now, from your link...it is the DR'S version of Enoch, if I am reading correctly. That explains it.

As for the Book of Enoch, I never said one word about it on here, for or against. I was just asking about the Henoch in your subject line. That is all, and if maybe it was a typo. But it is not considered inspired Scripture, and is not part of the Canon, but it appears to be an interesting read.

Last edited:

e v e

Do you not remember last year, on the APO board, you wrote a few times "Henoch"--maybe about the book of Enoch, but not sure anymore--and when I asked you about Henoch, you apologized, and said something to the effect that you were working with some Dutch person and Henoch was Dutch for Enoch. But I checked and it is not, and even gave you the same link, showing it is spelled the same in both languages. Do you remember that? I cannot prove it, since I did not save that conversation and a link would no longer work. But I am pretty sure I am remembering it correctly.

You choose to refer to Henoch as Henoch? Oh, I see what you mean now, from your link...it is the DR'S version of Enoch, if I am reading correctly. That explains it.

As for the Book of Enoch, I never said one word about it on here, for or against. I was just asking about the Henoch in your subject line. That is all, and if maybe it was a typo. But it is not considered inspired Scripture, and is not part of the Canon, but it appears to be an interesting read.
what is DR?

e v e

most likely the line of questioning fatigued me and I mentioned dutch because, In any case my Dutch colleague also uses Henoch and got me started on that. Good choice on his part. ♥️

e v e

it validates that eden was shaped just as new jerusalem - as a cube - exactly as Rev describes. Among other things.

e v e

I don’t care what experts created a canon of what they accept. I only care when a soul is listening Him and that i can find confirmation of what was written there in scripture. I don’t mean translations.

Bonnie

I don’t care what experts created a canon of what they accept. I only care when a soul is listening Him and that i can find confirmation of what was written there in scripture. I don’t mean translations.
No one created the canon--they discovered it. And it was long before the RCC even existed.