book of henoch

Hark

I never said it was scripture.

As a soul you can have discernment, reading news or talking to another, to know if something’s true, example deciding who to vote for or if to vaccinate etc.

All I said is that henoch says that eden was a cube - just as rev says new eden will be! - and it says that eden earth is in the otherworld - as the OT and prophets say .
Wisdom comes from the Lord. Everybody have a soul and can discern on some level, but when it comes to spiritual., wisdom only comes from the Lord Jesus Christ.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I used to "want" to believe that angels or fallen angels can marry and have supermen or mighty men aka giants and was even thinking of writing stories about it, but the Lord led me away from it until later on showing me His words why the fables I was thinking to create from what I thought was the truth, were fables also. That would have made me a false witness of a false witness. So please ask Him today to see the truth.

e v e

Your source for believing that? Does the Book of Enoch even teach that? If so, cite chapter & verse.
I'm not interested in the teachings of Henoch as such.

I'm always interested when anything, in any text, confirms what He says in prophets and in this case rev.

Henoch simply refers to that Eden was a cube, the same as Rev says of New Eden, what some call New Jerusalem.

So it describes something God says in rev, which of courses interests me when texts describe something - that confirms His words.

Not vice versa.

Interesting is that every ancient text says the same. Egyptian texts also describe the conquered eden as a cube! Even the enemy in his texts cannot get around that...and admits what He says..

they just spin it differently... because being evil and deluded.

Same as, in an analogy, the left spins an event to their point of view. The event was the same, viewable by all, but the left
changes every meaning to its context. Doesn't change that the event happened.

The fact that every single ancient text says eden was a cube is interesting to me as a scholar.
Rg Veda, and all vedic texts
hieroglyphs
Greek texts.

Are they scripture? No.
Do they give a spin which is not His on events? yes.

Do they recount the same events ? Yes.

Are those texts corrupted ? Yes, but that a text is corrupted doesn't mean they do not contain information.

e v e

That satan was so proud as to have to brag in his own texts of conquering eden,
was his legal downfall.. he admitted his crimes.

e v e

Wisdom comes from the Lord. Everybody have a soul and can discern on some level, but when it comes to spiritual., wisdom only comes from the Lord Jesus Christ.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I used to "want" to believe that angels or fallen angels can marry and have supermen or mighty men aka giants and was even thinking of writing stories about it, but the Lord led me away from it until later on showing me His words why the fables I was thinking to create from what I thought was the truth, were fables also. That would have made me a false witness of a false witness. So please ask Him today to see the truth.
marriage is not God's construct, since In Eden there was no need to separate what was one to begin with...

As will be in heaven , again, with male and female, one.

as for the satanic realm having offspring, they do. Genesis 6 shows it.

I don't say 'angels' but there is a type of 'generation' going on in the satanic realm..
whose sin is to try to be God.

And to create. But their creating is like scientists today making clones and adding human dna to other animal dna.
It's an abomination.

Last edited:

e v e

I can understand the use of Esau who gave up his birth right for a meal for how carnal Christians will miss out on the firstfruits of the resurrection for not departing from iniquity before the Bridegroom had come, but you will probably have to start a thread to explain how you ae using that to mean to prove that is what God intended to use Esau for that archetype also as if done through the prophets. Do cite the prophets that led you to believe that Esau was an archetype.

Only God can judge and flood the world as He has done and He claimed it was His doing in punishing the world before the flood came and after the flood came because of every thought & intent of the heart of man was evil continually. This was the worst state of sinners that any sinner can become and why Noah and his family found grace in His eyes for why it was His idea for Noah to build an ark.

So it des not track that it was not His idea nor His punishment because that was the reason for the rainbow as a sign of His promise never to flood the whole world again like that in destroying all life, because and He said this, man is still sinful enough that his sinful state to think evil from the heart has not changed, but in regards to Noah and his family, it was not at that worst state where every thought & intent of the heart was evil continuously.

FYI I see the Book of Enoch as a fraud and so as an outside source. Its influence on your reading the accepted scripture is obvious to me when you are not comprehending that Jesus said angels are not marrying nor given in marriage, and God would not join a falen angel to be one with a woman for Him to call that woman a wife to that fallen angel in scripture.

God is not joining man to a man nor woman to a woman in any homosexual marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman is for the purpose of building a family. Angels were not created for building families and so even in their fallen estate, they are still not in any position to have offspring at all.

Since our future state for those worthy to be of the firstfruits, where they will never die nor marry, that cannot change because of God's promise that hell and death and Satan & his angels are in the lake of fire forever at the Great White Throne Judgment. The damnation is eternal as His promise of eternal life where we will never be separated from God ever again is eternal.

So for the firstfruits, that means they will never decide to choose leaving that perfect state to have wives in order to have children because they are like the angels; and if they are to be transformed to be like the angels that cannot have children, then neither can fallen angels.

Those resurrected after the great tribulation can have children for the millennium reign of Christ in raising up the generations coming out of that 1000 year reign where they will be tested to remain loyal to Christ or rebel with Satan when he is released from the pit after a 1000 years.

Then at the end when death & hell is thrown in the lake of fire, no one of that glorified terrestrial inheritance will die any more and therefore impossible for them to sin any more for Christ will subjugate all things under His feet.

To believe angels can marry and mate after having fallen or even as before they have fallen, would make Jesus a liar because He said they cannot.

The irony is the Book of Enoch and errant believers use the term sons of God as if meaning angels and yet the act of doing such a thing to marry for the women to be called wives to them as if that is how they left their first estate would make God an accessory to their sin by marrying them which He would not do that. Marriage is a holy union o how can an unholy union by God come about? It cannot.

Seth and his lineage is a godly line where Israel came from as a family tree. When they began marrying outside of that godly line, that was when the godly lineage began to fall out of fellowship with God. That historical example serves as a reminder for the nation of Israel that God will punish His people for going astray wherein in their case, marrying outside the nation of Israel which is forbidden for why the Jews hate the Samaritans, and as history borne out of Israel learning the sins and gods of the Philistines, whom they were commanded to destroy all of them, has been punished by God repeatedly for doing that, just as He did when things got bad for the godly line before the flood. save for Noah & his family.
lets be fair.

I started the thread and only posted the book. I made no further comment as to 'intent'. That you inferred.

e v e

where did you get a gay theme? I never mentioned God approving that...

that is all satan realm nonsense. Not His.

Last edited:

e v e

Henoch never approves the activities of those awful beings.

And, I never said that his understanding of what he saw was perfect as to how he phrased. I only commented on some details he was correct about.

repeating: I never said this was scripture or that I followed it as scripture. I've explained my interest in it.

I did say that some of Henoch's observations when God took him to heaven are true.
Such as, that eden is a cube. And new Jerusalem is a cube.

They are true "because"?

God says so in Book of revelation regarding restored Eden (=new Eden).

Last edited:

e v e

Eden does not and never needed to have procreative animal sex.
Esau had fun trying to equate God's creation of man and how souls are born, with animal sex.
Doing that to create confusion between eden earth in the other world and this current corrupt earth.

The phallic concept is satan realm stuff.

Last edited:

e v e

The term soul in Hebrew is npsh, which translates to both soul and body...on undivided being in God's image.

The corruption of nature due to the fall, means that now we are in the chimera situation of these bodies (carnality) which are separate from the soul
and have different needs and wants than the soul.

e v e

I never commented on angels btw either.

Thank you for understanding.

Example:

just because you go and talk about russia or north korea doesn't mean that you like them, agree with their positions, etc.
Just because you quote from a book about communism, does not mean you are a communist.
Just because you mention trump, doesn't mean you follow him.

Just because henoch mentions satanic beings, doesn't mean he approves of them or what he understood about them.
Doesn't mean I approve of them either.

e v e

What is the source for that?
In scripture. Many here post of how the OT fathers disobeyed and were under a curse, broke His covenant.

Even evangelical commentaries discuss it, although they do not admit the ramifications affect modern christianity.

e v e

Btw, I do not care what book of Henoch 'teaches'.

I listen to Him and what He says.

A point of discussion above, was that I take the Book of Rev literally, and others do not take it literally,
and view it as merely symbolic. My further question is, symbolic of what? Since symbols represent something.
they are not empty abstractions and neither would God waste time on empty abstractions.

He does refer to reality, albeit realities at times unfamiliar to the current earth.

he does not speak nonsense. Every word He says is valid, important. And all through prophets he asks us to be attent and read.

"Be attent".

That is the etymology or meaning of your screen name, hark.

e v e

Also, the things God says are for us, to understand.

He does not present things only to 'be mysterious'.

Mystery Babylon does however present things to be mysterious and mystifies everything
to hid from us what He says.

This is as war... and the corruption of scripture is why, even the protestant reformation started.

Because the simple souls of the time understood that Rome had confused every meaning.

And that is what I mean by corrupted scriptures. They have confused souls about what He wants to say,
by all the commentaries, traditions and canons...putting an overlay upon His words,
and even translations having fallen into this, in how they translate.

Hark

I'm not interested in the teachings of Henoch as such.

I'm always interested when anything, in any text, confirms what He says in prophets and in this case rev.

Henoch simply refers to that Eden was a cube, the same as Rev says of New Eden, what some call New Jerusalem.

So it describes something God says in rev, which of courses interests me when texts describe something - that confirms His words.

Not vice versa.
How do you connect Eden with New Jerusalem? I understand the description of New Jerusalem as a cube in Revelation 21:16 but I see no scripture describing Eden as a city as a cube. Perhaps you know of it without referring to the Book of Enoch?
Interesting is that every ancient text says the same. Egyptian texts also describe the conquered eden as a cube! Even the enemy in his texts cannot get around that...and admits what He says..
Usually outside texts citing something as a cube what scripture does not cite as a cube, should not be considered the same for Eden as New Jerusalem.
they just spin it differently... because being evil and deluded.
For what purpose if New Jerusalem is a cube? If Eden was a cube also, then the purpose if for something other than what New Jerusalem is being a cube for, is to endorse false teaching connected to Eden being a cube also. There is no point for adding Eden to be a cube also when the accepted scripture is enough for New Jerusalem being the cube that comes down from heaven for God to dwell among men.
Same as, in an analogy, the left spins an event to their point of view. The event was the same, viewable by all, but the left
changes every meaning to its context. Doesn't change that the event happened.

The fact that every single ancient text says eden was a cube is interesting to me as a scholar.
Rg Veda, and all vedic texts
hieroglyphs
Greek texts.

Are they scripture? No.
That should tell you something since Jesus said scripture cannot be broken.
Do they give a spin which is not His on events? yes.

Do they recount the same events ? Yes.

Are those texts corrupted ? Yes, but that a text is corrupted doesn't mean they do not contain information.
Poetic licensing has been known to exist in Alexandria. So what is more likely to be subjected to similar and hardly coincidental analogy?

Antioch was a city where His disciples studied for a year in the word and so more than likely to keep His sayings and the sayings of His disciples. That is why relying on the T.R, is paramount because they were kept by those who loved Him & His words. John 14:23-24 & John 15:20

Hark

marriage is not God's construct, since In Eden there was no need to separate what was one to begin with...
That is not what Jesus said about the first marriage.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
As will be in heaven , again, with male and female, one.
Again that is not what Jesus said about the firstfruits of the resurrection;

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
as for the satanic realm having offspring, they do. Genesis 6 shows it.
Not even in the Satanic realm, they cannot have children. The sons of God are the lineage of Seth that married outside the lineage to Seth's brothers & sisters from whom they got wives from their lineage.
I don't say 'angels' but there is a type of 'generation' going on in the satanic realm..
whose sin is to try to be God.
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The spirits cannot mingle with the flesh, let alone marry a woman for that woman to be called wives to them in His words. God would not do that.
And to create. But their creating is like scientists today making clones and adding human dna to other animal dna.
It's an abomination.
Granted, but as far as reproducing goes as God set forth, whatever science creates, the male winds up being sterile.

They can breed a lion and a tiger together in getting a male and female liger, but the male ligers are sterile for why that new breed out of the natural order cannot reproduce after its own kind, and that is without manipulating the DNA.

The current vaccine method by Pfizer & Moderna of introducing an RNA strand into the DNA may very well produce the same result that men may not be able to reproduce afterwards. With the media controlled as it is, I wonder if such a report will hit the stands before its evil work be done to reduce the world's population to half a billion per the people of the Georgia's Guidestones. But even if that worst case scenario happens to be true, Jesus is still Lord and He will be coming soon to judge the House of God first and the third of the world after that by a fiery calamity per Revelation 8:7 & Luke 12:40-49

Hark

lets be fair.

I started the thread and only posted the book. I made no further comment as to 'intent'. That you inferred.
Not sure how or why you would defend the Book of Enoch then or claim corruption of the accepted scripture?

Hark

where did you get a gay theme? I never mentioned God approving that...

that is all satan realm nonsense. Not His.
I was referring to the notion that angels or fallen angels as being the sons of God that married women as wives to them which is the theme of the Book of Enoch. My reference to gay marriage is that since God would not join gay couples together, then He would not join anyone else outside of who He would join together, a man and a woman in holy matrimony. God would not perform an unholy matrimony for any woman to be called a wife to that other which is not a man.

Hark

Henoch never approves the activities of those awful beings.
But what he does testify of is false like how this marriage produce spirits offspring. Think about that. If he lied there.. than that is not Enoch nor his book.
And, I never said that his understanding of what he saw was perfect as to how he phrased. I only commented on some details he was correct about.
It is the some of the details that should concern you when it is not correct.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

This is why I say that any scripture found in Enoch was plagiarized from actual scripture for why the other things in it are not true. It is a fraud.
repeating: I never said this was scripture or that I followed it as scripture. I've explained my interest in it.
You should discern it with Him when it opposes scripture.
I did say that some of Henoch's observations when God took him to heaven are true.
Cults are said to be made up of 9 truths and one lie. What you see is not true, you have to dismiss the whole Book of Enoch as a false prophet.
Such as, that eden is a cube. And new Jerusalem is a cube.
Your observation can be proof of plagiarism.
They are true "because"?

God says so in Book of revelation regarding restored Eden (=new Eden).
Eden is not mentioned in the Book of Revelations. You have observed other things that are not true in the Book of Enoch and so you have to discern with Him that it cannot be regarded at all. Then mayhap you will be open to correction by Him for how you are believing the way you have been about that other world, dimensions, Satanic realm and stuff so you can read the accepted scripture as is as endorsed by Jesus Christ.

e v e

That is not what Jesus said about the first marriage.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Again that is not what Jesus said about the firstfruits of the resurrection;

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Not even in the Satanic realm, they cannot have children. The sons of God are the lineage of Seth that married outside the lineage to Seth's brothers & sisters from whom they got wives from their lineage.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The spirits cannot mingle with the flesh, let alone marry a woman for that woman to be called wives to them in His words. God would not do that.

Granted, but as far as reproducing goes as God set forth, whatever science creates, the male winds up being sterile.

They can breed a lion and a tiger together in getting a male and female liger, but the male ligers are sterile for why that new breed out of the natural order cannot reproduce after its own kind, and that is without manipulating the DNA.

The current vaccine method by Pfizer & Moderna of introducing an RNA strand into the DNA may very well produce the same result that men may not be able to reproduce afterwards. With the media controlled as it is, I wonder if such a report will hit the stands before its evil work be done to reduce the world's population to half a billion per the people of the Georgia's Guidestones. But even if that worst case scenario happens to be true, Jesus is still Lord and He will be coming soon to judge the House of God first and the third of the world after that by a fiery calamity per Revelation 8:7 & Luke 12:40-49
this is not His planet. He does not create anything revolving, evolving.
the prince of the air rules this prison, per NT. This place is named Babylon, see Rev.

The war about geo and helio was a confusion of realms, on purpose.

His earth is not heliocentric. This one is. Rome was more than happy to try and fix that idea (in the mind of confused souls) that there is only one creation and that this earth was it, meaning that scripture would have been wrong, since scripture doesn't say earth is heliocentric... Another of esau's corruptions.

His earth is Eden, which all of scripture says will be Restored, which is why I know New jerusalem is New Eden. His covenant with Abraham is to bring us Home to Eden. He is undoing the fall.

The whole context of scripture is that we fell and that He wants us back, and to restore His creation, even better this time. That is the meaning of the term 'second' coming.

Eden is coming back.

Jerusalem relates to the cross, and also to the place in the other world, where eden was conquered by the fall.
...sheol... where christ also visited. Christ legally undid the fall. At the Change, He de facto undoes the fall, and Eden is restored in the other world... this earth will be destroyed (see prophets) once many millions more believers who suffer trib come to Him.

His 144k sons are being restored to the glorified being of Eden lost at the fall... any day now..
And with Christ will rebuild Eden (=New creation, new eden).

Last edited: