Book of Mormon has wrong Christmas Story

The information I posted is clear. Smith plagiarized the 1789 KJV including the italics. Wishful thinking on your part he didn't. Loose translation theory on LDS apologists like fairmormon. It is what you do.
So if I made the same claim... loose translation theory on The CES letter and critics like him, it is also what you do.... now check out FairMormon link I gave you and there is a whole lot more you need to read... will you? doubt it very much even though I did study your link... nice try but you as usual made a epic fail...

Yep, but at least I took the time to read your link and replied with a honest request for you to do the same.... what did you do? not much, just a whinny remark...
I read the stuff. Lots of "could of" "may have", "error doesn't change the intent", etc. and Matthew's Gospel containing the doxology (not in the earliest critical manuscripts) really wasn't a crib of the 1769 KJV.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... well, you can figure that one out.

I read the stuff. Lots of "could of" "may have", "error doesn't change the intent", etc. and Matthew's Gospel containing the doxology (not in the earliest critical manuscripts) really wasn't a crib of the 1769 KJV.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... well, you can figure that one out.
I see, so you learned that "could of" and "may have" are there in that stuff... great, and did you also notice in the Book of Mormon we use "and it came to pass" chuckle. What you did not learn is light and knowledge... oh Well!

Back