Booster shot...

CrowCross

Fox News reported that Fauci is opening the door for a booster shot.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s top disease expert, said in an interview Sunday that there could be a need for Americans with some underlying conditions to take a coronavirus booster shot due to the emergence of dangerous variants.

According to the leaked Pfizer study, the spike protein from COVID-19 vaccines does not remain near the injection site like traditional vaccines. Instead, the spike protein enters a person’s bloodstream and spread throughout the body. It then accumulates in different organs and tissues – causing serious damage. However, the study showed that the liver processes most of the spike protein. Continue to article

In a shedding argument I had concerning the spike I was told you can't shed because the spike stays in your arm muscle....She ended up being wrong.

Remembering this jab is experimental..they thought the spikes would stay in the muscle at the point of injection. It didn't.

Now knowing that these spike are causing adverse effect and even death....WHY WOULD ANYONE GET THE BOOSTER?
We are no longer ignorant to what can happen.

Thistle

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s top disease expert, said in an interview Sunday that there could be a need for Americans with some underlying conditions to take a coronavirus booster shot due to the emergence of dangerous variants.

According to the leaked Pfizer study, the spike protein from COVID-19 vaccines does not remain near the injection site like traditional vaccines. Instead, the spike protein enters a person’s bloodstream and spread throughout the body. It then accumulates in different organs and tissues – causing serious damage. However, the study showed that the liver processes most of the spike protein. Continue to article

In a shedding argument I had concerning the spike I was told you can't shed because the spike stays in your arm muscle....She ended up being wrong.

Remembering this jab is experimental..they thought the spikes would stay in the muscle at the point of injection. It didn't.

Now knowing that these spike are causing adverse effect and even death....WHY WOULD ANYONE GET THE BOOSTER?
That's a serious question. That's one more reason why I'm waiting for the approval of the Novavax vaccine.

Mike McK

It's becoming like the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he says to Yosemite Sam, "I dare you to step over this line!...Now, I dare you to step over THIS line!...Now I dare you to step over THIS line!"

It's just one more thing after another to manipulate us into becoming sheep and not questioning.

I was one of the first people to have COVID. So I'm supposed to have the anti-bodies. Then, I was told I had a serious heart condition and was basically scared into getting the shots, after which, we were told we didn't need masks.

Now, the heart thing has turned out to be a false alarm and I have anti-bodies from having the virus and immunity from the shots.

So they can take their masks and their booster shots and shove them up their fourth point of contact.

Authentic Nouveau

It's becoming like the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he says to Yosemite Sam, "I dare you to step over this line!...Now, I dare you to step over THIS line!...Now I dare you to step over THIS line!"

It's just one more thing after another to manipulate us into becoming sheep and not questioning.

I was one of the first people to have COVID. So I'm supposed to have the anti-bodies. Then, I was told I had a serious heart condition and was basically scared into getting the shots, after which, we were told we didn't need masks.

Now, the heart thing has turned out to be a false alarm and I have anti-bodies from having the virus and immunity from the shots.

So they can take their masks and their booster shots and shove them up their fourth point of contact.
The word is subjugation.
Our niece a pharmacist, husband drug rep and 3 college kids went skiing and came home testing positive. My sister was a pharmacy manager and actually gave hospital employees vaxx. She was exposed and just went for antibodies test.

Whateverman

Well, considering that you don't know this, but have instead repeated it as a mantra, the booster shots might actually be useful.

The smart ones here will let science make this determination, though.

CrowCross

Well, considering that you don't know this, but have instead repeated it as a mantra, the booster shots might actually be useful.

The smart ones here will let science make this determination, though.
Yes, spreading more spike proteins through out your body will be useful. Send a few billion to your heart..and another few billion to your brain...Go ahead, get your booster.

Then again it'll be useful for the depopulation program.

CrowCross

Before you get your booster shot you should know the following...

Hoffe told Tyler Thompson that in a single dose of one COVID-19 jab (Moderna) there are “40 trillion messenger RNA molecules” and that only 25 percent of the jab stays at the injection site.

The rest of the COVID-19 injection, said Hoffe, goes on to “circulate through the bloodstream, and end up in the tiny capillary vessels,” whereby one’s body “then gets to work reading these genes and manufacturing trillions and trillions of COVID spike proteins.”

Hoffe said the spike proteins that one’s body begins to manufacture are in the “trillions,” and become part of one’s “vascular endothelium.”

This is where issues come up, according to Hoffe. He said the cells that line one’s blood vessels are “supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly.”

“Now we have these little spiky bits sticking out. So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate around in your vessels,” said Hoffe.

Hoffe explained that the clots are “microscopic.”......continue to the article

Whateverman

Yes, spreading more spike proteins through out your body will be useful. Send a few billion to your heart..and another few billion to your brain...Go ahead, get your booster.

Then again it'll be useful for the depopulation program.
This would be consistent with your worldview, sure.

CrowCross

Pfizer data suggest third dose of Covid-19 vaccine 'strongly' boosts protection against Delta variant​

https://www.cnn.com/profiles/jacqueline-howard
Read CNN article
(CNN)A third dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine can "strongly" boost protection against the Delta variant -- beyond the protection afforded by the standard two doses, suggests new data released by Pfizer on Wednesday.

Lets say it does...YEAH....but they never tell you that the spike protein spreads to other organs in your body and creates other problems.

Pfizer isn't thinking about you....they are thinking about $$$$$$

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Gates and company are thinking about population reduction.

CrowCross

This would be consistent with your worldview, sure.
It would be consistent with the Georgia Guide Stone. It's number one on the list!!!!

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Whateveman..educate yourself.

Whateverman

they never tell you that the spike protein spreads to other organs in your body and creates other problems.
They don't tell you about this because there's no credible evidence that it creates more problems than they've already identified. All medication entails risk mediation, and the vaccines are no different. The risk of NOT taking these vaccines are far greater than the risk of taking them.

Pfizer isn't thinking about you....they are thinking about $$$$$$
Well, that is a truly insightful bit of wisdom; thanks :rolleyes:

Whether we need a Pfizer booster or not has still yet TBD.

CrowCross

Whether we need a Pfizer booster or not has still yet TBD.
Do you honestly think there will be no booster? Do you honestly think there is no evidence that the spikes don't travel through out your body?

Do you honestly think the booster won't add to this problem?

Yahweh will increase

While you are against the vaccines that we have now for the Covid 19, do remember that your choice for your King Donald J. Trump is the one who rushed them into a hurried existence.

By the way, you need to read again why God was angry with Israel for wanting another to be their King when God had never ceased to rule over them, for this is the same spirit of the apostate churches who are always concerned about what human King is going to rule over them also, it is because following the same down trend of Israel, they also resist the way God is ruling over them.

For God doesn't always want us to be more prosperous or to make this world a replacement for heaven but many times he wants us to have a leader to bring his correction through because of our greed and selfishness and false doctrines about him and which one bringing more prosperity will never do.

Authentic Nouveau

It would be consistent with the Georgia Guide Stone. It's number one on the list!!!!

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Whateveman..educate yourself.
Reminder no "unwanted weeds" in that 500 million number.

Hitler, Darwin want uber mensch. Cleaner races.

Whateverman

Do you honestly think there will be no booster?
I honestly don't know. I honestly know that flu shots have to be taken every year, and that there's a good chance the same will be true for COVID.

Do you honestly think there is no evidence that the spikes don't travel through out your body?
I honestly think you don't know what you're talking about, just as I honestly know that despite your fear mongering about spike proteins in this forum, there's no evidence of them causing health problems on a large scale.

Do you honestly think the booster won't add to this problem?
Yes, I honestly think that.

CrowCross

I honestly don't know. I honestly know that flu shots have to be taken every year, and that there's a good chance the same will be true for COVID.
The flu vaccine are not spike producing mRNA vaccines......Yet.
I honestly think you don't know what you're talking about, just as I honestly know that despite your fear mongering about spike proteins in this forum, there's no evidence of them causing health problems on a large scale.

There is VAERS...as well as many reports, articles and video's I have seen online.
But for the sake of the argument let's say it is not large scale....common sense says when you have another round of jabs...boosters...those number will increase.
Yes, I honestly think that.
Then take the up and coming jab and introduce more jabs into your body.