Booster shot...

Yahweh will increase

Yes I am...he was given misinformation by Fauci and company...He trusted Fauci and acted as he should have trusted his advisors.

So what does that say about Trump then, that he wasn't trusting in God but rather in men perhaps?

This should have been obvious to you however and by the arrogance that comes out of the man's mouth continuously and which is of the Devil and which God hates more than anything else, being it is the root of all sin.

For in every place in the OT where they get their doctrines about Satan, it is where God is actually speaking to some arrogant human King who is in league with Satan because of his arrogance and you can see this in Isaiah 14 with the King of Babylon and also in Ezekiel 28 with the King of Tyrus.

Yet the apostate churches knowing what God says about such arrogance and hearing it coming out of Trump's mouth still went out in great numbers to the poles to vote for him and as though they ever really know what they are doing when they vote anyhow and which is the case with all humans as well.

I believe that the reason why the churches are so worried every election times for what leaders will rule over them, is because they do not trust in God's rule over them to give them what is best for them whether it be for their correction or blessing.

It is also obvious that they are looking for a self righteous and legalistic heaven like utopia on earth because although they claim to be saved by grace, they seek to control this world by legalism and just like you would expect from the Pharisees and Lawyers of the OT and not from those who believe in God's grace and mercy.

Furthermore, what they also fail to realize and see, is that it is their self righteous behavior in the eyes of the unbelievers which has caused the increased sins of abortion and gay rights to start with, because when you try to push the law of righteousness on unbelievers, it only causes the sin within them to spring to life and being there are more of them than believers, they will win the war on these issues.

That is what happens when instead of the law being written in the hearts of believers where the unbelievers can actually see it lived out in their lives, they preach and push the law outwardly instead because they realize that nothing is changing within them either and therefore they try to make the changes by their own flesh and will power.

I have witnessed this in your churches for years when I was a part of them and therefore I know that it is a fact.

CrowCross

He rushed vaccine approval before the vaccines had been finished being developed.

So no, |)ŕu.mpf was not acting on misinformation he'd been fed by others.
Actually some sources say the jab was developed prior to covid.

Faucie and company said we needed it..and Trump gave them just hat they wanted. Ut turnes out to be a bad poisonous decision that has killed more people than the virus itself. ...and with booster, even more.

Whateverman

Actually, no one who's smart cares when anonymous people on the internet say "some sources say <X>" without providing those sources.

Faucie and company said we needed it..and Trump gave them just hat they wanted.
Then it was |)ru.m.pf's fault. You know, that whole taking responsibility for your actions thing Republicans used to care about...

Ut turnes out to be a bad poisonous decision that has killed more people than the virus itself. ...and with booster, even more.
Where's the pile of bodies? I posted a whole thread on it, and you spent the entire time talking about everything BUT the complete absence of evidence that the vaccines have killed a significant number of people.

Prove that the poison jabs are actually killing people.

Go on, I dare you to try.

CrowCross

Where's the pile of bodies? I posted a whole thread on it, and you spent the entire time talking about everything BUT the complete absence of evidence that the vaccines have killed a significant number of people.
It's in the future.
Sad part is you won't see it because you'll be part of the pile up of bodies...especially if you take the jab...think about it.

Yahweh will increase

Trump could have believed the jab was from God..who knows. God uses medicine to heal people.
So you can admit that God uses medicines to heal people but can you also admit that medicines are good but not perfect like the vaccines?

For as doctors began to learn more and more about illnesses and the treatment of them, many people died in the process but that doesn't mean that the benefits didn't outweigh the risks.

For many more lives were saved than those who died and the same is true of the vaccines also and that is just how it has to be in an imperfect world of many different diseases and the development of treatments for them, for there will always be risks and some dying in the process.

Authentic Nouveau

He rushed vaccine approval before the vaccines had been finished being developed.

So no, |)ŕu.mpf was not acting on misinformation he'd been fed by others.
False. The jabs still do NOT have FDA approval.
Why don't your Fake News channels report facts?
You are a science outsider.

Authentic Nouveau

Faucie and company said we needed it..and Trump gave them just hat they wanted. Ut turnes out to be a bad poisonous decision that has killed more people than the virus itself. ...and with booster, even more.
It turns out the Fake News people can't investigate that.

CrowCross

It'll be here in the USA soon...
Israel’s healthcare system has been told to make arrangements to begin vaccinating people over 60 with a third dose of the Covid-19 vaccine from Sunday, according to a source with knowledge of Israeli health care planning, pending a final government decision to go ahead with the move.

Recipients of a third dose will need to show that more than five months have passed since they received their second dose, the source said.

Continue to article.

CrowCross

No, it's in the present.

The poison jabs aren't killing anyone, in complete contradiction to what youve been saying now for months.

That Crow you keep? It's time to start eating it.
CrowCross shakes head and say....VAERS. I take it you can read Whateverman.

Make sure you get in line when the booster is available for you...After all, you do need several billion of those spikes things floating around your organs and brain.

Whateverman

The poison jabs aren't killing anyone, in complete contradiction to what you've been saying now for months.

That Crow you keep? It's time to start eating it.

CrowCross shakes head and say....VAERS. I take it you can read Whateverman.
I take it you can't, CrowCross:

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.​

CrowCross

I take it you can't, CrowCross:

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.​
Go ahead...stand by that. You post it as if every VAERS report contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.

Even if it's only haf the number of 11,000+ deaths...there is still 550,000 desths associated with the poison killing jab.

But, go ahead and get your booster. Spread billion of more spikes around your body.

Whateverman

I take it you can't read, CrowCross:

Go ahead...stand by that.
YOU stand by that. YOU are the one who repeatedly cites VAERS as proof that the vaccines are killing people, and you do this by ignoring what that website states about its own data.

CrowCross

YOU stand by that. YOU are the one who repeatedly cites VAERS as proof that the vaccines are killing people, and you do this by ignoring what that website states about its own data.
Yes I stand by that....As you should know by now..the spike proteins DO NOT stay at the injection site in your arm muscle...and travel through out your body.....and effect your organs and pass by the blood brain barrier. This has killed a lot of people.

But, if you think I'm wrong on this point....take the booster jab when it come out.

CrowCross

No, you don't.

You insist on citing VAERS as a system which documents deaths due to the poison jab, despite VAERS' own disclaimer telling you not to.

Forked tongue indeed.
Then you have no worries when you get your booster jab.

...despite the spike protein invading your body organs and brain. Go for it !!!!! You call the shots.

Whateverman

Then you have no worries when you get your booster jab.

...despite the spike protein invading your body organs and brain. Go for it !!!!! You call the shots.
I already got my first shot. Hundreds of millions of people did.

No pile of dead bodies. Not even a small one.

shnarkle

Now knowing that these spike are causing adverse effect and even death....WHY WOULD ANYONE GET THE BOOSTER?
We are no longer ignorant to what can happen.
The reason they will get the booster shots is because they now know that it doesn't last more than a few months. They will probably be getting three or four shots a year for the rest of their lives. People believe what they're told to believe.

In the past few days, I've seen at least half a dozen people claim that they just lost loved one's to the jab, and continue to root for everyone to get vaccinated. They're completely brainwashed.