Booster shot...

Rockson

So this come out today in my Canadian media...CTV and actually quite a left wing source.

So it's being reported that vaccines have been shipped to Canada/Mexico before adequate plant inspections. Question....shouldn't ALL be able to to have the right to feel proper safe protocols have taken place? And if they haven't what...we're all just to roll up our sleeves and let them have at it and throw any and all proper caution to the wind? Why can't it be understood that many perhaps rightly just don't feel comfortable with all this and have them say no you're just not going to do this to me if proper safety protocols aren't being followed. I just seems we keep hearing trust us, trust us.....and yet what are we expected to do when things like this are reported, just plug our ears and don't listen to things that maybe we should know and consider? Once again...CTV....certainly not some extreme right wing publication this news comes from a left wing source. (at least in my opinion) Looking for answers. Love to see somebody answer this.

CrowCross

The reason they will get the booster shots is because they now know that it doesn't last more than a few months. They will probably be getting three or four shots a year for the rest of their lives. People believe what they're told to believe.

In the past few days, I've seen at least half a dozen people claim that they just lost loved one's to the jab, and continue to root for everyone to get vaccinated. They're completely brainwashed.
What they fail to realize is that the spike proteins the booster shot makes doesn't stay in the muscle...it spreads. It spread to your body organs.

Can anyone refute that?

Whateverman

So this come out today in my Canadian media...CTV and actually quite a left wing source.

So it's being reported that vaccines have been shipped to Canada/Mexico before adequate plant inspections. Question....shouldn't ALL be able to to have the right to feel proper safe protocols have taken place?
In this case, I'd say yes.

I don't know how common it is for health officials to inspect the operations of a drug manufacturer before they (the officials) distribute the drug for use. I'm sure it happens, but is it common? I used to work quality control for a cereal manufacturer, and from time to time, we'd do tours for potential clients - so it makes sense that this would happen in drug & medical device manufacture as well. Still, we never gave every client a tour; some just seemed to accept our processes.

So I guess that's my question: how common is it for health officials to tour a drug manufacturing site before purchasing that site's product?

In any case, the ire here should be directed towards the officials.

shnarkle

What they fail to realize is that the spike proteins the booster shot makes doesn't stay in the muscle...it spreads. It spread to your body organs.

Can anyone refute that?
They don't care. Facts are irrelevant to them. Turn on your boob tube and watch the brainwashing techniques that are so blatantly evident throughout all of the mainstream news outlets. Even the sporting events on ESPN are using them. It's ridiculous.

CrowCross

Great 10 min long speech.

Attorney Thomas Renz dropped a bombshell about a Whistleblower that has come forward alledging that the death rates that she has been monitoring on government websites are much much higher than what Vaers and the Media are telling people. In sworn testimony this Whistleblower is saying the accurate covid shot death number is 45,000 people .

Now make sure you get your booster shot when it becomes available.

If you want to hear a Dave Hodges interview with Thomas Renz.....click here.

Here's article that points out some of Thomas Renz truths.

Last edited:

CrowCross

The reason they will get the booster shots is because they now know that it doesn't last more than a few months. They will probably be getting three or four shots a year for the rest of their lives. People believe what they're told to believe.

In the past few days, I've seen at least half a dozen people claim that they just lost loved one's to the jab, and continue to root for everyone to get vaccinated. They're completely brainwashed.
" They will probably be getting three or four shots a year for the rest of their short lives"

I fixed your one sentence.

shnarkle

" They will probably be getting three or four shots a year for the rest of their short lives"

I fixed your one sentence.
The rest of their shortened lives. We don't know that though. I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who have superior immune systems that can handle anything they throw at them.

One possibility is that the powers that be are experimenting to see who lives through it. Those who make it will be studied to find out why they're not dying from their toxic cocktails.

Or, it could be that they just want to see who has enough sense to steer clear of such risky behavior. They're culling the herd. They've been doing this probably for over a century. For example, in nature we find that the weak die off sooner rather than later. Those who are incapable of producing descendants are lost. They have one miscarriage after another, but then there's a chink in the Matrix and we see things like dung beetles trying to reproduce by mounting beer bottles. It doesn't work.

Or we suddenly see some people voluntarily or intentionally producing miscarriages. As time progresses, we see a society wide movement to intentionally terminate one's pregnancies. Some adopt this practice while others continue to do the best they can to reproduce. Those who terminate their pregnancies don't have descendants. Some become sterile or infertile.

Or we see environmental factors change. Some people begin consuming copious amounts of sugar, trans fats, and genetically modified produce while others steer clear of these things in favor of healthier options. Again, the results are predictable.

We see some people spending weeks on end sitting in front of their televisions or gaming equipment slowly becoming molded into their lazy boy chair until their blood is as thick as mud while others are out traveling around the world, hiking mountains, sailing across oceans, etc. The sedentary live shortened lives while the active live long healthy ones.

vibise

I already got my first shot. Hundreds of millions of people did.

No pile of dead bodies. Not even a small one.
I got both shots months ago, as has virtually everyone I know. Aside from sore arms and maybe a day of fever and fatigue, I have not heard of any major issues, and certainly no deaths.

CrowCross

Problems the escaped spike proteins can cause if you take the booster
  • Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Acute myocardial infarction
  • Myocarditis/pericarditis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • Other acute demyelinating diseases
  • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Vaccine enhanced disease
Well, that's what the FDA says.

vibise

• Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Kawasaki disease
Where are your links to the actual research that shows that spike protein causes any or all of these?

CrowCross

Where are your links to the actual research that shows that spike protein causes any or all of these?
The FDA said so.....where are your links that say the spike proteins do nothing at all to you?

You see, that's where you believe the lie. You do underdstand the spike proteins get into your blood and travel throughtout your body...and hook on to ACE2 receptors? You do understand that science?

vibise

The FDA said so.....where are your links that say the spike proteins do nothing at all to you?

You see, that's where you believe the lie. You do underdstand the spike proteins get into your blood and travel throughtout your body...and hook on to ACE2 receptors? You do understand that science?
I have actually read the original papers on the use of the ACE2 protein as the covid-19 receptor.

If the FDA has concluded that spike proteins are dangerous to humans, they would have withdrawn their Emergency Authorization for the vaccines, and immediately halt vaccine distribution and use.

The focus on spike proteins is merely another RW conspiracy theory to make people suspicious of science and medicine and the federal govt.

Mike McK

I have actually read the original papers on the use of the ACE2 protein as the covid-19 receptor.
And we should believe you this time because...?
If the FDA has concluded that spike proteins are dangerous to humans, they would have withdrawn their Emergency Authorization for the vaccines, and immediately halt vaccine distribution and use.
Like they did with Thalidomide. Oh, wait...
The focus on spike proteins is merely another RW conspiracy theory to make people suspicious of science and medicine and the federal govt.
Like Democrats did by telling people the vaccines weren't trustworthy?

CrowCross

LOL...really?

Kinda like the way they showed HCQ was a heart stopper...so the stopped that drug when it came to covid?

Hey everybody!!!! GOOD NEWS....the FDA said the billions of protein spikes floating atound our bodies after we get the booster are not harmful.....we know because they haven't withdrawn their Emergency Authorization for the vaccines.

vibise

And we should believe you this time because...?

Like they did with Thalidomide. Oh, wait...

Like Democrats did by telling people the vaccines weren't trustworthy?
I actually posted one of those ACE2 papers in a previous thread.

As for thalidomide:

Thalidomide was first marketed in 1957 in West Germany, where it was available over the counter. When first released, thalidomide was promoted for anxiety, trouble sleeping, "tension", and morning sickness. While it was initially thought to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects arose in 1961, and the medication was removed from the market in Europe that year. The total number of embryos affected by use during pregnancy is estimated at 10,000, of which about 40% died around the time of birth. Those who survived had limb, eye, urinary tract, and heart problems. Its initial entry into the US market was prevented by Frances Kelsey at the FDA.] The birth defects caused by thalidomide led to the development of greater drug regulation and monitoring in many countries.

Democrats said that Trump was not a trustworthy source of medical information

vibise

LOL...really?

Kinda like the way they showed HCQ was a heart stopper...so the stopped that drug when it came to covid?

Hey everybody!!!! GOOD NEWS....the FDA said the billions of protein spikes floating atound our bodies after we get the booster are not harmful.....we know because they haven't withdrawn their Emergency Authorization for the vaccines.
If they are harmful, then where are the sick and dead people?

Whateverman

LOL...really?

If they are harmful, then where are the sick and dead people?
A question he/she has run away from many times.

shnarkle

• Transverse myelitis
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Kawasaki disease
I was in a health food store the other day looking at their supplements when one of the store employees approached to ask if I needed any help. I told her I was looking for supplements to improve my immune function. She was incredibly knowledgeable and asked if I was looking for preventative measures or looking to deal with the side effects from getting the jab. I told her I was still in the former camp, and she began showing me all of the ingredients necessary work synergistically. I walked out with nattokinasse, NAC, quercetin, zinc, benfotiamine, some vitamins etc. etc. etc.

They've been having a lot of people who have already been vaccinated coming in to deal with the potential side effects, e.g. blood clotting, etc. etc. This store is not opposed to people getting the vaccination, but also know that there are natural ways to deal with the hazardous side effects which the medical establishment doesn't seem to have a clue how to deal with, and is even suggesting that people don't do anything until they're turning blue from oxygen deprivation. By then it's too late.