Booster shot...

Whateverman

I was in a health food store the other day looking at their supplements when one of the store employees approached to ask if I needed any help. I told her I was looking for supplements to improve my immune function. She was incredibly knowledgeable and asked if I was looking for preventative measures or looking to deal with the side effects from getting the jab. I told her I was still in the former camp, and she began showing me all of the ingredients necessary work synergistically. I walked out with nattokinasse, NAC, quercetin, zinc, benfotiamine, some vitamins etc. etc. etc.

They've been having a lot of people who have already been vaccinated coming in to deal with the potential side effects, e.g. blood clotting, etc. etc. This store is not opposed to people getting the vaccination, but also know that there are natural ways to deal with the hazardous side effects which the medical establishment doesn't seem to have a clue how to deal with, and is even suggesting that people don't do anything until they're turning blue from oxygen deprivation. By then it's too late.
3 deaths due to clotting, out of 339 million doses of vaccine administered.

Go fear monger elsewhere.

CrowCross

I was in a health food store the other day looking at their supplements when one of the store employees approached to ask if I needed any help. I told her I was looking for supplements to improve my immune function. She was incredibly knowledgeable and asked if I was looking for preventative measures or looking to deal with the side effects from getting the jab. I told her I was still in the former camp, and she began showing me all of the ingredients necessary work synergistically. I walked out with nattokinasse, NAC, quercetin, zinc, benfotiamine, some vitamins etc. etc. etc.

They've been having a lot of people who have already been vaccinated coming in to deal with the potential side effects, e.g. blood clotting, etc. etc. This store is not opposed to people getting the vaccination, but also know that there are natural ways to deal with the hazardous side effects which the medical establishment doesn't seem to have a clue how to deal with, and is even suggesting that people don't do anything until they're turning blue from oxygen deprivation. By then it's too late.
I wish Mike Adams the Heath Ranger would do a video on it.

If I have had the jab, prior to taking a booster I would be darn sure about what the spike protiens can do to you and what adding an additional billions of spikes to your body can do to you.

Currently Isreal is moving towards the booster shots. We'll have to wait and see what happens there.

This thread was meant to stir up some thought on the subject....and the nay-sayers appeared.

vibise

Right. A person working as a clerk in a health food store is incredibly knowledgeable about medical issues, and managed to sell you a whole pile of supplements, none of which have been evaluated by the FDA to determine if their claims are accurate.

I would say she is an incredibly talented salesperson, who recognizes a mark when she sees one.

vibise

If I have had the jab, prior to taking a booster I would be darn sure about what the spike protiens can do to you and what adding an additional billions of spikes to your body can do to you.

Currently Isreal is moving towards the booster shots. We'll have to wait and see what happens there.

This thread was meant to stir up some thought on the subject....and the nay-sayers appeared.
the nay-sayers are asking you to support your claims.

vibise

Are you claiming the spike protein doesn't get into the blood and deliver billions of spike proteins to your organs and brain?
I am claiming that there is no evidence that spike proteins or the vaccines are killing, disabling or sickening people to the extent that your claims suggest should be happening.

Your fallback position seems to be that this will happen any day now.... Not convincing.

shnarkle

When you look at the listed ingredients, they've got everything from what you'd find in fertilizer to completely unknown proprietary ingredients. At this point, there's no reason to bother confusing the nay-sayers with the facts anymore. Let them fight for who will win the Darwin award.

Attachments

• Darwin meme.png
    Darwin meme.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 0

CrowCross

I am claiming that there is no evidence that spike proteins or the vaccines are killing, disabling or sickening people to the extent that your claims suggest should be happening.

Your fallback position seems to be that this will happen any day now.... Not convincing.
For many the anyday is here and passed.