Born That Way

Dant01

FAQ: What if someone was born dishonest?

A: You mean like this?

Ps 58:3 . . The wicked are estranged from the womb; these who speak lies
go astray from birth.

Then I suggest they take advantage of whatever time remains on their life clock to
begin preparing themselves for the worst when they pass on.

Rev 21:8 . . . All liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and
brimstone, which is the second death.
_

Last edited:
FAQ: What if someone was born dishonest?
A: You mean like this?
AV Ex 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear [the guilty]; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth [generation].

I believe the proper point to make from GOD's point of view, from conception some children are disadvantaged because of their Parent's participation in sinning.
Ps 58:3 . . The wicked are estranged from the womb; these who speak lies
go astray from birth.
It's a proven fact, babies hear before birth. So how did the mother anticipate her procreation duties towards her child ???

There is an hint, that the "wicked" parents perpetuated wickedness to their child.
Then I suggest they take advantage of whatever time remains on their life clock to
begin preparing themselves for the worst when they pass on.
AV 1C 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

It's my understanding, that a person has the Holy Spirit making pleas to their soul. It's their choice to say "Yes" or "No" to the promptings throughout their life.
Rev 21:8 . . . All liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and
"him shall God destroy", Too many "No's" to the Holy Spirit, is saying "No" to eternal life.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Dant01

Rev 21:1-3 . . Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and
the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy
City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride
beautifully dressed for her husband.

Rev 21:27 . . Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is
deceitful,

Rev 22:15 . . Outside is everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Those passages are really bad news for natural-born liars because deception and
disinformation are pretty much the only way of life they know.

FAQ: What's on the "outside" referred to in Rev 22:15?

A: The sum of all fears.

_

Rev 21:27 . . Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is
deceitful,
Rev 22:15 . . Outside is everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
AV Re 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

GOD's direct possessive versus John's usage of possessive for the "the Lord's", are they in conflict or agreement ???

Very few understand the concept "counterfeit sabbath" as the Truth mixed with a "deceitful" lie.

Using Jesus' example in righteousness, Does that include a counterfeit sabbath in first day counterfeit holiness ???

Your in Christ, Michael

Dant01

Ps 58:3 . . The wicked are estranged from the womb; these who speak lies go
astray from birth.

I'm pretty sure it applies to me because I was fully capable of dishonesty at a very
young age without any special training.

For example; when I was a pre-schooler back in the late 1940s, there wasn't as yet
any daytime television. Well; my favorite children's program came on at 5:00 pm.
It featured a marionette cowboy with little six shooters. So one day I got the bright
idea to adjust the clock by the tv ahead so my mom would think it was time to turn
on my cowboy. However, the only thing to watch before 5:00 pm back then was a
test pattern so it wasn't very long before mom caught on to the ruse.
_

Dant01

Matt 1:21 . . He shall save his people from their sins.

The Greek word translated "save" means to rescue and/or protect.

Well
that is exactly what natural-born liars are in desperate need of.

Luke 2:11 . . i bring you good tidings of great joy. Unto you is born this day in the
city of David a savior

Webster's defines a savior as: one that rescues from danger or destruction.

Rescuing is what the Coast Guard does when boats capsize. Rescuing is what
Firemen do when people are trapped inside burning buildings. Rescuing is what
mountaineer teams do when climbers are in trouble. Rescuing is what EMT
paramedics do when someone needs to get to a hospital in a hurry; and kept alive
till they arrive. Rescuing is what surgeons do when someone needs an organ
transplant.

I could go on and on giving you example of rescuer after rescuer; but I think you
get the idea. The savior born in Bethlehem rescues and protects people from the
wrath of God-- people who fully deserve Hell, definitely in line to go there; and
powerless to do anything about it..

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots? Then may you also do
good who are accustomed to do evil." (Jer 13:23)

The angel said that his announcement was "good tidings of great joy". Well I can
assure that Christ is reason enough to be very happy for someone who fits the
description of a natural born liar.

Matt 18:11 . . For the Son of Man has come to rescue that which was lost.
_