BOTH the Holy Spirit & the power of the Most High ( God the Father ) were in FACT involved

Yahchristian

Luke 1:34-35 shows that BOTH the Holy Spirit & the power of the Most High ( God the Father ) were in FACT involved with the conception of God the Word's " flesh " body of John 1:14, in the womb of the virgin Mary! Also there is other scripture, such as Hebrews 10:5, that says " Thou " ( GOD ) prepared His body!

TRINITARIANS...

Was God the Word involved with the conception of God the Word's "flesh" body?

In other words, does “thou” in Hebrews 10:5 refer to ALL THREE Persons of the Trinity, or JUST TWO Persons of the Trinity, or JUST ONE Person of the Trinity?

Hebrews 10:5... Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

TRINITARIANS...

In other words, does “thou” in Hebrews 10:5 refer to ALL THREE Persons of the Trinity, or JUST TWO Persons of the Trinity, or JUST ONE Person of the Trinity?

Hebrews 10:5... Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
The Holy Spirit conceived the body of Jesus Christ.
He in Hebrews 10:5 refers to The Son.

TRINITARIANS...

FYI, read Luke 1:34-35 for that correct answer that I previously posted to Johnny! Case closed!
The Holy Spirit conceived the body of Jesus Christ.
He in Hebrews 10:5 refers to The Son.
Yes He in Heb.10:5 refers to the Son ( who's body got prepared ), but who does Thou ( God - who prepared the Son's body ) refer to in that verse that Yahchristian asked? FYI, that answer is in Luke 1:34-35!

FYI, read Luke 1:34-35 for that correct answer that I previously posted to Johnny! Case closed!

Yes He in Heb.10:5 refers to the Son ( who's body got prepared ), but who does Thou ( God - who prepared the Son's body ) refer to in that verse that Yahchristian asked? FYI, that answer is in Luke 1:34-35!
Yes, that answser is in Luke 1:34-35: The Holy Spirit.

Yes, that answser is in Luke 1:34-35: The Holy Spirit.
FYI the Holy Spirit is NOT the only one in Luke 1:34-35 because the Most High ( God the Father ) is also mentioned and Jesus calls Him His Father in Heaven! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY the Holy Spirit is His Father!

Why does it matter?
It 100% matters because there are those that do NOT believe the one GOD of the scriptures is a TRINITY ( 3 in one ) composed of FSHS ( Father, Son/Word & Holy Spirit/Ghost ) of Matt.28:19 and again in 1 John 5:7-8 -----------------

1 John 5:7​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word/ ( Son ), and the Holy Ghost/ ( Spirit ): and these three are one.

FYI the Holy Spirit is NOT the only one in Luke 1:34-35 because the Most High ( God the Father ) is also mentioned and Jesus calls Him His Father in Heaven! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY the Holy Spirit is His Father!
The Holy Spirit is the only one who CONCEIVED in Luke 1:34-35.
Jesus The MAN has NO father.

but who does Thou ( God - who prepared the Son's body ) refer to in that verse that Yahchristian asked?

Actually my question was...

YOU say God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were each involved with preparing God the Word’s “flesh”.

But what about God the Word...

Was GOD THE WORD involved with the conception of God the Word's "flesh" body?

The Holy Spirit is the only one who CONCEIVED in Luke 1:34-35.
Jesus The MAN has NO father.
Luke 1:34+35 says Holy Spirit + Most High ( God the Father ) ! And yes Jesus the Man has No Biological human father that implanted his "Y " chromosomes into one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs! The Power of the Most High ( God the Father - Luke 1:35 ) created that " Y " Chromosome for the Holy Spirit to implant into one of the virgin Mary's "X" chromosome eggs when He came upon her in Luke 1:34 and Matt.1:20! Case closed!

Actually my question was...

YOU say God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were each involved with preparing God the Word’s “flesh”.

But what about God the Word...

Was GOD THE WORD involved with the conception of God the Word's "flesh" body?
I would say it is possible since He is part of the GODhead ( TRINITY ), but I can't be dogmatic on that because I can't find any scriptures that say He was involved in preparing His body! He said thou ( not himself ) prepared it in Heb.10:5 and Luke 1:34+35 only mentions the Holy Spirit & the Power of the Most High ( who is God the Father )! So what say you?!

Luke 1:34+35 says Holy Spirit + Most High ( God the Father ) ! And yes Jesus the Man has No Biological human father that implanted his "Y " chromosomes into one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs! The Power of the Most High ( God the Father - Luke 1:35 ) created that " Y " Chromosome for the Holy Spirit to implant into one of the virgin Mary's "X" chromosome eggs when He came upon her in Luke 1:34 and Matt.1:20! Case closed!
X chromosomes, Y chromosomes???eggs???
Not found in the Bible.
The Holy Spirit conceived, The Father protected.

X chromosomes, Y chromosomes???eggs???
Not found in the Bible.
The Holy Spirit conceived, The Father protected.
FYI, Jesus Christ is both fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man ( the flesh of John 1:14 )! So in order to be fully human as a man, you NEED the " Y " chromosome to unite with the woman's " X " chromosome! Men have both the " X " & " Y " chromosome sperm! Women have only " X " chromosome eggs in their ovaries! So if a man's " X " chromosome sperm unites with the woman's " X " chromosome egg, then a female human results ( X X )! And if a man's " Y " chromosome sperm unites with the woman's " X " chromosome egg, then a male human results ( XY )! Now since Jesus ( besides being fully God ) is fully human as a man ( XY ), then the Power of the Most High ( God the Father in Luke 1:35 ) created a " Y " Chromosome for God the Holy Spirit to plant into one of the Virgin Mary's " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34! Now you should get it and understand the biological make up of fully human Men & fully human Women! Men are XY and women are XX ! Jesus is a fully human Man, as well as fully God the Word of John 1:1! So He is God-Man because God the Word of John 1:1 ( As God ) could NEVER cease to still be God the Word of John 1:1 when He ( God the Word ) became FLESH as a fully human Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Yes, even post resurrection ( at His post-trib. return to reign for 1000 years as per Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ), Jesus' name is still called " the WORD " of God in verse 13 of Revelation chapter 19! Jesus said in Heb.10:5 - " but a body thou ( You - meaning God - the Father & Holy Spirit, Johnny ) prepared for me " ( Jesus )! So remember the Fact that Jesus could not be fully human as a Man IF He did not have the needed X & Y chromosomes! The word TRINITY and BIBLE are not found in the BIBLE either! So does that some how NEGATE the FACT that the ONE GOD of the BIBLE consists of 3 Divine Persons called ( FSHS in Matt.28:19 or the 3 in one of 1 John 5:7 )?! case closed! -------------------------

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( the TRINITY, Johnny ).

Last edited:
Back