Bourgeois posers peddle class hatred

Elected by distric. I am talking about the Presidency primarily.
The last two Presidents were hardly insiders.

You referred to a political class, but there is only one President at a time and only 5 living ex-presidents, most of whom stay out of the limelight when their term is done. 5 people are hardly a political class.

Well clean air and water were on my list.
What on my list should be run by the private sector.
What other things, not on my list, do you think the public sector should run.
Electricity is run by regulated private companies, so some utilities are. But something run by the government has no guarantee to be run without corruption.

You referred to a political class, but there is only one President at a time and only 5 living ex-presidents, most of whom stay out of the limelight when their term is done. 5 people are hardly a political class.

the political class includes many more people than Presidents. And to day Obama was an outsider is very hilarious.

And thank you for admitting that Trump was an outsider.

TrooDolt's right hand "man" has Nazi roots.

Her pulpit pounding in French is more straightforward nazi.

I have had my staff take a look at some provisions of the hate Canadians rules the PM has put out and says are authorized. My conclusion is this: The man is no good.

And I include the beaurocracy heads and top level insiders as well as legislative leaders.

Electricity is run by regulated private companies, so some utilities are. But something run by the government has no guarantee to be run without corruption.
In Texas, power is provided by private companies who have not bothered to winterize their systems, so last year, when faced with an unusual storm, the system failed, hundreds of people died and many others were faced with enormous bills.

Furthermore, this system, unlike systems in other states, was not linked to the grids of neighboring states. This was done to avoid having to adhere to national regulations. So when the system failed, they could not get power from elsewhere, which would have been otherwise possible.

Have they fixed this system? Apparently not.

the political class includes many more people than Presidents. And to day Obama was an outsider is very hilarious.

And thank you for admitting that Trump was an outsider.
In post 79 you said you were primarily talking about Presidents.
And yes Obama was a newbie, outside the system.

And yes Trump was an outsider, but that is not a compliment.

In post 79 you said you were primarily talking about Presidents.
And yes Obama was a newbie, outside the system.

And yes Trump was an outsider, but that is not a compliment.
Look up the definition of the word primary. It is not the same as exclusive.

so Obama did not run for any other office besides PresideNT.

So you admit that foreign purchase of us resources might not be the cause.
AGAIN. There is a huge difference between selling resources to foreign purchasers. And selling the rights of American resource infrastructure and thus resources to foreign countries.

Your statement was about people who think they are owed ruling positions, and Trump is top of that list.
Sure Trump was an outsider, but he is a lawbreaker and could not be bothered to learn the issues as POTUS, which is why he is hated by most Americans.
More false accusations
For example, they psychotic Naddler and Schiff made up lies but President Trump has no criminal record. He has none and his gaming licenses require him having none.

Back