"Breaking News" Zelenskyy's Azov Batallion Is Killing Innocent Civilians In Ukraine, "War Crimes"!

Truth7t7

Independent Journalist Exposes Zelensky's Murderous 'Nazi' Soldiers Hunting Civilians (Watch)

April 9, 2022

“Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”

US Navy veteran and independent crowd-funded journalist Patrick Lancaster is in the southern Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, where the Russian army is gaining ground. Ukranian Nazi Group Azov Batallion has longed occupied Maripol. Azov is a significant part of the Ukrainian army. Lancaster interviewed residents near Azovstal, a large steel factory where the Ukrainian military is entrenched.
A man told Lancaster that a sniper nearly him twice. Lancaster heard the bullets flying around his ears. He explained that it was not the Russians who almost killed him but a sniper from the Azov Battalion. “They are shooting at civilians,” stressed the man. “They don’t shoot soldiers, only civilians. They kill civilians and destroy buildings. These Banderites, or fascists, or Nazis or SS men, I don’t know what to call them.”

Ukrainian Nazis Killing People​

Another man told the reporter that the snipers were ‘Nazis.’ “Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”
The Maripol resident said that they are releasing men from prison. They get a lot of money to kill people for no reason. Lancaster told the man that American and European media are claiming that Russia is destroying cities and killing people. “Russia doesn’t shoot people at all,” the man explained.

Ukrainian Tanks Destroy Homes​

A crying woman told the journalist that she would have to go hungry and thirsty without the Russian aid. The woman, who thanked the Russians, said Ukrainian tanks had destroyed her flat, and they live in constant fear.

“Every day, they destroyed blocks of houses. She told Lancaster they set fire to houses, shot at people, and killed people.” The Azov battalion shot at people going outside to make lifesaving fires.

Last edited:
I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are people, including some on this forum, who are so gullible when it comes to things they read on the internet that they will believe that a country with an elected Jewish president would be in league with Nazis. Peak gullibility.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are people, including some on this forum, who are so gullible when it comes to things they read on the internet that they will believe that a country with an elected Jewish president would be in league with Nazis. Peak gullibility.
The Azov are defined NAZI's because of their "Fascist" beliefs, their stated hatred is for ethnic Russians in killing, and destruction

Ukrainian billionaire-oligarch (Ihor Kolomoysky), owned Burisma where Hunter Biden was on the board of directors, Kolomoysky funneled $Millions$ to Zelenskyy's media company prior to his election as president in May 2019, and Kolomoysky funded the Various military brigades including Azov

How One Ukrainian Billionaire Funded Hunter Biden, President Volodymyr Zelensky, And The Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion

vanessa beeley / March 14, 2022

Last edited:
Back