Britain's 'first non-binary CofE priest' believes 'Jesus loves sparkly eyeshadow'

The apostate Archbishop of Canterbury reveals his hypocrisy and that of his anti-church

The Archbishop of Canterbury has 'joyfully' welcomed proposals to bless same-sex married couples but said he will not personally conduct them due to his 'pastoral responsibility for the whole communion' [the stench of hypocrisy oozes from every word this guy says]

His thoughts on the historic proposals come as the Church of England issued a formal apology for its historic rejection and exclusion of LGBTQI+ people.

He told a press conference at Lambeth Palace Library: 'Because of my pastoral care and responsibility of being a focus of unity for the whole communion I will, while being extremely joyfully celebratory of these new resources, I will not personally use them in order not to compromise that pastoral care.'

Mr Welby also spoke of a parish priest he had known in the past who was gay. He said: 'The next thing I heard was that the pressure of living with the church's attitude had led to his suicide.' (hypocrisy has consequences for everyone who practises it)

Archbishop of York Stephen Cottrell, believes the change 'puts the Church of England in a better place' and confirmed he will offer blessings.

The Bishop of Oxford, the most senior bishop in the Church of England to have called for a change in doctrine to allow gay marriage, said there is 'further to go'. Dr Steven Croft said: 'It is very good for us to be able to say today that the church can now offer public services of blessing, but we know that we have further to go.'

Veteran campaigner Peter Tatchell (son of Satan) described the offer of a blessing only as 'an insult' and dismissed the church's apology for its treatment of LGBTQI+ people as 'worthless' without any progress on allowing gay marriage.

The pastoral letter [ode to Satan] penned by Bishops [apostates] of the Church [modern Anglican anti-church] and published on Friday, stated:

'We want to apologise for the ways in which the Church of England has treated LGBTQI+ people – both those who worship in our churches and those who do not.

'For the times we have rejected or excluded you, and those you love, we are deeply sorry.

'The occasions on which you have received a hostile and homophobic response in our churches are shameful and for this we repent.

'As we have listened, we have been told time and time again how we have failed LGBTQI+ people.

'We have not loved you as God (satan) loves you, and that is profoundly wrong.

'We affirm, publicly and unequivocally, that LGBTQI+ people are welcome and valued: we are all children of God [latterday children of the devil and of our secular prophets
Aleister Crowley and Peter Tatchell]'."

[
source]

Last edited:
Reactions: BMS
Open Doors reveals the current extent of Christian persecution worldwide and the CofE is interested in lgbt.

After once endorcing paedophilia, although publicly withdrawing his statement, Peter Tatchel is showing his true colours again with gender ideology.

The Liverpool bishop who ordained gender-bender Bingo and is a patron of the annual lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender event that is Liverpool Pride says: 'I do not want to die in a Church that will not marry same-sex couples’

[source]

"It was no secret, the Archbishop of York observed, when bidding farewell to Bishop Bayes (the bishop who loves gays - does that mean that he is gay?) at last week’s General Synod meeting, that his colleague had been “a great advocate for championing LGBTI+ voices”.

“This has not always made you popular,” he remarked. “Yet it has never deterred you from speaking with passion, conviction, determination, often at personal cost.”

"For years, Bishop Bayes has regular attended Liverpool’s annual Pride weekend event, and, until last month, he chaired the Ozanne Foundation, set up to tackle discrimination in religious organisations (News, 22 February 2019). Many will remember the fervour with which he spoke in the General Synod debate on conversion therapy (News, 14 July 2017).

“The world needs to hear us say that LGBTI-plus orientation and identity is not a crime,” he said then. “If the Church suggests that it is a sickness, then all its statements of welcome and inclusion of the LGBT community are null and void.”

"But, while he has advocated for some years that same-sex unions be “recognised and affirmed” in the Church, it is only in the past year that he has gone so far as to call for a gender-neutral marriage canon, and “as a necessary but not sufficient first step . . . conscientious freedom for the Church’s ministers and local leaders to honour, recognise, and, yes indeed, to bless same-sex unions, whether civil partnerships or civil marriages” (News, 2 July 2021).

This is the bishop who in July 2021 apologized to traditionalist Anglicans for "the offence or distress" caused by comments calling for a "gender-neutral marriage canon" in which he said he conveyed a lack of respect for "those who think differently."

The apology came s after Bishop Bayes on June 26 made a speech on sexuality to the LGBT group MoSAIC, criticizing conservative people for fighting "yesterday's battles," Christian Today reported.

"Divorce, contraception, the place of women in ministry - all these are now yesterday's battles, though they were all the last ditch in their time."

Bayes said, "And now in our time to hear some talk you would think that sexuality in general, and same-sex relationships in particular, is the line that somehow God has always wanted us to draw in the sand so that the faithful and Godly may be identified, and the faithless and Godless may be condemned and paralyzed from action and if necessary excluded."

Later the bishop said: "I do want us to remain one church, and within that church for example I want to see the conscientious rights of conservative people preserved for them.

"But I don't want any longer to see the conscientious rights of progressive people, who believe the truth of the Archbishops of Canterbury and York when they ask for a radical NEW Christian inclusion," said Bayes.

"I don't want to see their consciences ignored and explained away and overridden and indeed criminalized by the power of conservative groups and people."

[source]

So it is clear that women priests were just the opening gambit in a battle for full inclusion of homosexuals in the Anglican ministry.

Wow thanks cjab.

If Jesus is the truth the way and the life, then we dont get to choose what is what.

Homosexuals are included, in the CofE there are fellow Christains who have same sex attracted and celibate for God..

These bishops are bablers.

They afirm that God loves lgbt people???
There is no concept of lgbt people in the Bible.. the scripture says leaders will be judged more.

The Wickedness of 'Pope' Stephen Cottrel (the anti-God branch of the CofE)

"Cottrell combines the worst of two theological worlds, the authoritarianism of Catholicism and the subjectivism of Liberalism. "

"In his presidential address to the Diocesan Synod of Chelmsford in March 2017, he began by reminding his audience that he was their ‘Father in God’ and ‘all clergy and licenced ministers make an oath of canonical obedience to me, regardless of disagreement on some issues.’ [What an arrogant so & so]. This is the Catholic authoritarian speaking, softening up his hearers to make them more pliable to receive the progressive views he then goes on to espouse regarding homosexuality and same sex-marriage. To the innocent onlooker this seems remarkably reminiscent of the kind of language used by spiritual abusers- whether intended or not."

"The poison of the subjectivity of Liberalism is also evident, ‘I want people to fall in love with the Christian faith. For me, being a Christian is not giving intellectual assent to a number of abstract propositions [is it for anyone?]. I feel that on the journey of my life I met Christ, and it was beautiful. His vision of what humanity is supposed to be like is a beautiful vision, and the beauty of that vision in music and art and literature . . . are the ways that we will connect with a lot of our culture.’ This could have come straight from the father of modern liberalism, Friedrich Schleiermacher, who in his book, ‘On Religion’ argued that religion is pure feeling which can exist without ‘miracle, inspiration, revelation, supernatural intimations.’ This is not to say that for Cottrell ‘the Gospel’ as he sees it doesn’t have content, it does, ‘it is about what it means to be made in the image of God and of the new humanity God has won for us.’ This is hardly the Gospel of the apostles (e.g. 1 Cor. 15:1-8) for, as with Jayne Ozanne, that from which we need saving is notably absent, namely sin, the belief that we are corrupted by the spiritual and moral virus which infects everything, including our ‘sexuality’. As is often the case ‘theology’ is reduced to ‘anthropology’ "

The anti-God challenge for us today is, ‘who is to be Lord: Christ or Culture?’ For Cottrell the answer appears to be Culture, ‘neither can we ignore the culture in which we are set where same-sex relationships and same-sex marriage are not only considered normal, but positively taught and encouraged in many homes and schools as a social good….it would be particularly foolish for us to ignore the missiological (study of the church's mission especially with respect to missionary activity) damage that is done when that which is held to be morally normative and desirable by much of society and by what seems to be a significant number of Anglican Christian people in this country, is deemed morally unacceptable by the Church. As I have said before, I am not sure the church has ever before had to face the challenge of being seen as immoral by the culture in which it is set.’ No one is arguing that culture should be ignored, but what Cottrell seems to be proposing is that culture should be King when it comes to questions of behaviour. This is not responding to the missiological challenge but wholesale surrender."

[source]
Well I consider Cottrell has pesided over, and is presiding over child abuse in the form of allowing gender identity.
As to authority in the church, there should be obedience to the leaders except that they have also taken an oath to uphold the faith once delivered.
Your post is exceptionally good. This is pure deception, the truth distorted to cover up a lie.

Cottrell may have gay friends but I have fellow Christian believers. Would he call them gay if they also.didnt believe the gospel?

The problem is, same sex relations is not a new cultural phenomenom but has been around through history.
There is NOTHING in the Biblical testimony to support Cottrell's ideas, NOTHING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt it interesting that the Archbishop of York is pleased for his gay friends but not for his Christian brothers and sisters who are celibate for God

Isnt it interesting that the Archbishop of York is pleased for his gay friends but not for his Christian brothers and sisters who are celibate for God
These guys are satanists. I note Welby says that blessing gay civil marriages in church is "progress." Progress in what? Progress in the worship of the devil. This guy is finished with Christianity. He's fully apostate. I always knew it, but this is his proclamation of it.

[in response to criticism by atheist MPs]

"'First, we have made a huge step, which is to say that if someone is married in a civil marriage, equal marriage, someone of their own gender, same sex marriage, that they can come to church and have that marriage recognised and thanked for and dedicate themselves to God and seek God’s blessing in their lives,' he said.

'And that’s something that we’ve never done before and it’s controversial. I’m getting equal amount of flak from the other side about having compromised traditional Christian standards.'"

[source]

Mr Welby said he is “extremely joyfully celebratory” of the proposals...
[source]

Sounds like he's gone insane. Can an archbishop be removed on grounds of insanity?

Bingo Allison: God guided me to be queer
"It wasn’t until seven years ago when "they" first came across the term gender-queer that “everything suddenly clicked”.

"I properly felt God was guiding me into this new truth about myself. One of the things that has kept with my ministry ever since is that transition and coming out can and should be a spiritual experience, as well as an emotional and social and sometimes physical one. There is something beautiful about growing into who we were created to be and growing into our authentic selves.”

The younger generation of the LGBTQ+ community is something Bingo is both envious and in awe of because of how open-minded and exposed they are to the LGBTQ+ community.

"They" said: “I try to get involved in, not just in my religious work but outside it, with the local secular LGBT youth groups. One of the biggest things is just being a visual representation in my community and going into schools, doing assemblies and making a huge difference in normalising it for children. When I’m wearing my collar it lets children know that is okay and that there is a place in church and the outside world for people like me.”

Liverpool Echo.

FlatuXGakAAPwJV

Bingo Allison​
Yuk
:sick:

This kind of thing is obviously not of God.

The ministries of Sam A and Peter O in the CofE, are excellent ministries just like those of other Christians. They are of holistic Christian faith. That they have same sex attraction and are celibate for God is just a part of their testimony.
Contrast that with the lgbtqi ministry of Jayne Ozanne which is for lgbtqi.
That is the difference between a Christian and an lgbt activist.

Who are they worshipping?

Jayne Ozanne which is for lgbtqi.
She's demon possessed and suffers from diagnosed psychiatric issues. She admits to trying exorcism. She was hospitalized in a psychiatric unit. In a word, she's insane. In days of old, she would have been locked up in the nut house. [Glancy, Josh (8 February 2015). "I couldn't cast out my lesbian urges [i.e. Demons], so I'll cast out the church's bigotry". The Sunday Times.]

Demonic possession, hypocrisy and cowardice affects most of the gender-bending Anglican hierarchy.

"British Christian parents have sent an open letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, asking him “to withdraw the Valuing All God’s Children guidance”, which allows students from the age of 5 to self-identify as the opposite sex."
[source]

BTW Welby (Church of Satan) suggests capitulation to all forms of demonic possession is required by Anglicans.

"This updated version of Valuing all God’s Children seeks to offer
further guidance and support, and places it within this vision.
All bullying, including homophobic, biphobic and transphobic
bullying causes profound damage, leading to higher levels of
mental health disorders, self-harm, depression and suicide."
[source]

Welby: Pronoun "Words we use to refer to people’s gender in conversation –
for example, ‘he’ or ‘she’. Some people may prefer others to
refer to them in gender neutral language and use pronouns
such as they/their."

Dictionary: "A pronoun (I, me, he, she, herself, you, it, that, they, each, few, many, who, whoever, whose, someone, everybody, etc.) is a word that takes the place of a noun. In the sentence Joe saw Jill, and he waved at her, the pronouns he and her take the place of Joe and Jill, respectively. [A pronoun is thus a matter of grammar not something of choice.]

Last edited:
She's demon possessed and suffers from diagnosed psychiatric issues. She admits to trying exorcism. She was hospitalized in a psychiatric unit. In a word, she's insane. In days of old, she would have been locked up in the nut house. [Glancy, Josh (8 February 2015). "I couldn't cast out my lesbian urges [i.e. Demons], so I'll cast out the church's bigotry". The Sunday Times.]

Demonic possession, hypocrisy and cowardice affects most of the gender-bending Anglican hierarchy.

"British Christian parents have sent an open letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, asking him “to withdraw the Valuing All God’s Children guidance”, which allows students from the age of 5 to self-identify as the opposite sex."
[source]

BTW Welby (Church of Satan) suggests capitulation to all forms of demonic possession is required by Anglicans.

"This updated version of Valuing all God’s Children seeks to offer
further guidance and support, and places it within this vision.
All bullying, including homophobic, biphobic and transphobic
bullying causes profound damage, leading to higher levels of
mental health disorders, self-harm, depression and suicide."
[source]

Welby: Pronoun "Words we use to refer to people’s gender in conversation –
for example, ‘he’ or ‘she’. Some people may prefer others to
refer to them in gender neutral language and use pronouns
such as they/their."

Dictionary: "A pronoun (I, me, he, she, herself, you, it, that, they, each, few, many, who, whoever, whose, someone, everybody, etc.) is a word that takes the place of a noun. In the sentence Joe saw Jill, and he waved at her, the pronouns he and her take the place of Joe and Jill, respectively. [A pronoun is thus a matter of grammar not something of choice.]
It is encouraging for me to read your posts and know others are so aware of all this.

Aberrant sexual behaviors, I believe, are demonic in origin. People in their right minds would not do that stuff. Everyone that I have met that are into that stuff are maladjusted in other ways too.

The problem.is Canterbury and York are now deceived. One cant compromise on certainities in the teaching of Christ and lead others. Its THE step to persecution of Christians in the UK

So.
Jesus affirms God's creation and purpose for man and woman in union Matt 19, Mark 10 (also Eph 5 etc) and same sex relations are condemned Gen 19, Jusges 19, Lev 18 and 20, 1 Cor 6-7, Romans 1, 1 Tim 1.

There is nothing to countenance or support same sex acts. Its a lie

The Hypocrisy and Biblical Antipathy of 'Archbishop' Justine Welby

African archbishops chide Welby for virtue-signaling and with condoning ‘evil by hiding behind endless prayer and discussion’​

To Welby
From African Archbishops

OUR RESPONSE TO YOUR LETTER DATED 27 MAY 2022

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 27th May 2022, which was a response to the joint statement issued by the Primates of Anglican Provinces of Nigeria, Rwanda and Uganda, sequel to our decision not to attend the forthcoming Lambeth Conference. Ordinarily, we are disposed not to engage in further correspondences over the issues in contention, since the basic facts and positions surrounding the crisis in the Anglican Communion are already well-known. However, we are compelled to respond yet again to your letter in order to clarify some assumptions and statements therein.

1. We note your Grace’s statement that: “The Bible is at the heart of Christian life. Anglicans hold to scripture as the ultimate authority in matters of faith, as the church has down the centuries”. We believe that this fundamental fact should be applied to the rejection of homosexual lifestyle especially among Christians. The Church is an assembly of Believers who are “Called out of darkness into the marvelous light of the Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 2:9); not a community that indulges unrepentant sinners. While Christians are sinners forgiven by grace, that grace must not be received in vain.

2. We are disturbed by Your Grace’s statement that “There has always been disagreements on matters that affect the faith and life of the Church and, from the council of Jerusalem onwards, the way that the church has dealt with disagreements has been by prayerful discussion and listening to the views of those who differ “, because it is somewhat misleading. Sadly, it is an example of virtue-signaling that condones evil by hiding behind endless prayer and discussion, thereby giving the impression that what is really laudable is the discussion rather than the decision to obey the clear word of God on the pressing issue of human sexuality and marriage. Genuine Christian faith does not separate between the faith and the life of the believer.

[NB: there was never disagreement between the apostles on basic sins such as sexual immorality]

3. It is noteworthy that the Jerusalem Council in Acts 15 was presided over by Apostle James; not Peter. Hence, the current debate over Anglican orthodoxy, biblical ethics and human sexuality may not ultimately be decided by the position of the Archbishop of Canterbury, despite his leadership position in the Communion. Faithful Anglicans, including those in GAFCON have a loud voice on this matter despite our resolve not to participate in the forthcoming Lambeth Conference. Our positions and those of GAFCON and the Global South, have been clearly articulated severally, over the years; they are in the public domain.

4. Your letter acknowledged that “Resolution 1.10 of the Lambeth Conference of 1998 remains the latest expression of Anglican Communion teaching on the subject. It has not been rescinded”. Tying this to a resolution against homophobia and discrimination against homosexual people” is unacceptable. Resolution 1.10 did not advocate recognizing homosexuality as an acceptable way of life, rather it simply presents homosexuals as candidates in need of pastoral care and evangelistic outreach. God, who literally destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of their practice of homosexuality cannot ever permit accommodating such abominable practices in the Church of His Son, Jesus Christ. There is no doubt whatsoever that the Bible condemns homosexual behaviour. Consequently, standing with the Bible and correcting gay sex and same-sex relationships is not and should not be construed as discrimination against gay people. Insisting that the church of God adhere to the word of God in matters of human sexuality and marriage is not discriminatory by any stretch of imagination. Bishops are called to maintain Faith and Order in the Church. The fact that these self-declared practicing homosexual bishops are welcomed, tolerated and involved by the Archbishop of Canterbury to participate in the councils of the church is dishonoring to the Lord and undermines the integrity and mission of the church in the world. Our desire is that the Archbishop of Canterbury leads the Anglican Communion back to scripture in matters of human sexuality and marriage based on the glorious gospel of Christ.

[Paul excommunicated the immoral - Welby embraces them]

5. We want to correct the impression that we are opposed to discussions on climate change by the Church. What we frown at is focusing on a climate change related topic- “God’s Church for God’s world” at the next Lambeth, while sweeping under the carpet, the reality of a fractured Communion, because of the serious issue of human sexuality. Any social gospel that completely ignores the issue of human sexuality within the God-given template is an aberration. While it is important to address issues of poverty, climate change and other social problems, we cannot ignore the main thing which is the church’s responsibility, as the pillar of truth, to feed the people of God with the pure word of God. We have an obligation to proclaim Christ to the world.

6. We note Your Grace’s statement that “Canterbury, or to be clear, the Church of England has not in any way changed its teaching on marriage or the place of sexual relations”. We doubt if this claim can be justified by trends and moves by the Church of England in regard to blessing of same-sex marriages.

[The hypocrisy of Welby is astonishing]

7. We disagree with Your Grace’s view “that boycotts do not proclaim Christ”. Rather, biblical precedents and precepts teach Believers not to ‘join the multitudes to do evil’ (Exodus 23:2). Right from the earliest Council in Acts 15, and other instances from the Epistles where there were reports of lifestyle in direct opposition to Scripture, there was no place where Christians were enjoined to continue to fellowship with the disobedient members of the Church. The admonition is to ‘Come out of them’ and ‘Do not be unequally yoked together’ (2 Corinthians 6:14-18). Again, we reaffirm our position that, ‘two cannot walk together unless they are agreed’ (Amos 3:3).

[I predict that schism is looming]

Our dear Archbishop, we proudly recall the historical fact that in the Early Church era, African Church fathers and Apologists such as Tertullian, Irenaeus, Augustine of Hippo and Athanasius, etc., stood gallantly to defend the Christian faith against Roman persecution and the different heresies and controversies that bedeviled the church, resulting in its consequent decline especially in North Africa and Asia Minor. The current controversy may have the same effect on the future of the Anglican Church tomorrow. Just as the Church Creeds (Apostles, Nicene and Athanasian) served to remind the Christians of the biblical foundations of their faith, the GAFCON ‘Jerusalem Statement’ is commended to the global Church of Christ as the way back to genuine Christian faith and indeed, Anglican Orthodoxy.

May the grace and wisdom of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Head of the Church, guide us aright in the Anglican Communion. Amen.
++Henry Ndukuba Laurent Mbanda ++Stephen Kaziimba

[source]

Back