Britain's 'first non-binary CofE priest' believes 'Jesus loves sparkly eyeshadow'

cjab

• Bingo Allison is believed to be the CofE's first openly non-binary priest
  • Grew up in 'strongly religious household' and raised to see being gay as 'sinful'
  • They experienced an epiphany seven years ago while reading a Bible passage

EDIT IMAGE VIOLATION

"In a speech to a church panel on making churches more inclusive, Allison said Christianity had historically been guilty of prioritising the views of 'rich, white, straight, cisgender, able-bodied, neurotypical men'.

Explaining that "they" [many demons have gone into Allison] are also autistic and dyspraxic, Allison wrote: 'I am passionate about fully including neurodivergent people in the life and faith of the Church, particularly in our telling and retelling of stories from the Bible.

'The history of biblical interpretation is littered with the opinions of rich, white, straight, cisgender, able-bodied, neurotypical men assuming that everyone in the passages that they read thought like them and perceived the world like them.

'The biases that this creates exclude anyone who doesn’t fit from fully engaging with the Bible, and often lead the church to miss out on vital perspective on all sorts of biblical narratives."
"Now "they" visit schools and speak to youth groups to encourage other LGBTQ+ people they have a place in the church. "

The CofE must be Satan's school for the transgendered.

[source/dailymail]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bingo Allison: God guided me to be queer
"It wasn’t until seven years ago when "they" first came across the term gender-queer that “everything suddenly clicked”.

"I properly felt God was guiding me into this new truth about myself. One of the things that has kept with my ministry ever since is that transition and coming out can and should be a spiritual experience, as well as an emotional and social and sometimes physical one. There is something beautiful about growing into who we were created to be and growing into our authentic selves.”

The younger generation of the LGBTQ+ community is something Bingo is both envious and in awe of because of how open-minded and exposed they are to the LGBTQ+ community.

"They" said: “I try to get involved in, not just in my religious work but outside it, with the local secular LGBT youth groups. One of the biggest things is just being a visual representation in my community and going into schools, doing assemblies and making a huge difference in normalising it for children. When I’m wearing my collar it lets children know that is okay and that there is a place in church and the outside world for people like me.”

Liverpool Echo.

EDIT IMAGE VIOLATION
Bingo Allison​

• Bingo Allison is believed to be the CofE's first openly non-binary priest
  • Grew up in 'strongly religious household' and raised to see being gay as 'sinful'
  • They experienced an epiphany seven years ago while reading a Bible passage

EDIT

"In a speech to a church panel on making churches more inclusive, Allison said Christianity had historically been guilty of prioritising the views of 'rich, white, straight, cisgender, able-bodied, neurotypical men'.

Explaining that "they" [many demons have gone into Allison] are also autistic and dyspraxic, Allison wrote: 'I am passionate about fully including neurodivergent people in the life and faith of the Church, particularly in our telling and retelling of stories from the Bible.

'The history of biblical interpretation is littered with the opinions of rich, white, straight, cisgender, able-bodied, neurotypical men assuming that everyone in the passages that they read thought like them and perceived the world like them.

'The biases that this creates exclude anyone who doesn’t fit from fully engaging with the Bible, and often lead the church to miss out on vital perspective on all sorts of biblical narratives."
"Now "they" visit schools and speak to youth groups to encourage other LGBTQ+ people they have a place in the church. "

The CofE must be Satan's school for the transgendered.

[source/dailymail]
Handnt spotted this, thanks for posting cjab.

The CofE is splitting into two.different faith, Christian and woke.
The NT speaks to believers about these issues, not to the world. It is the false religion within the church that ia the greatest threat to believers.

Britain's 'first non-binary CofE priest' insinuates 'God is a gender bender like me'​

11 January 2023
  • Bingo Allison, 36, is believed to be the CofE's first openly non-binary priest
  • "They" experienced an epiphany seven years ago while reading a Bible passage
Bingo Allison, 36, who defines as gender-queer and uses the pronouns 'they/them', experienced an epiphany seven years ago while reading the story of Adam and Eve.

The vicar, who works in Liverpool, said they came to terms with their gender identity while reading Genesis 1-3 in the Old Testament and came out to their wife and three children.

"what we learn from creation, is that God loves variety. "

"God creates all these different animals, we're still discovering new animals, and the fact we're still discovering new ways of understanding gender makes perfect sense for a God who loves variety."

[source/dailymail.]

deception.

I think you summed it up

The CofE must be Satan's school for the transgendered. ..... except no one can be transgendered

The traditional liturgy of the CofE and its theology is sound and excellent

No wonder Satan wants to destroy it.... and boy how he is doing so

and the media have no clue

Something other than a man or a woman? That would be intersex.

So when we read Genesis 1-3 about how God made male and female, a woman to be united with a man, his non-binary epiphany was that it was neither.

hello?

Apparently today the CofE votes on same sex marriage.
The media is full of politicians saying gay people want to be allowed to get married.
Who do they mean by gay people? What about those Christians with same sex attraction who know its wrong?

There are still sound Anglican churches but the CofE has been infiltrated by unbelief and sin.

Apparently today the CofE votes on same sex marriage.
The media is full of politicians saying gay people want to be allowed to get married.
Who do they mean by gay people? What about those Christians with same sex attraction who know its wrong?

There are still sound Anglican churches but the CofE has been infiltrated by unbelief and sin.
The bishops have an all-day meeting today (Tuesday) when they will decide on a recommended outcome to be put before the C of E’s parliament, the General Synod, which meets next month.

Look at the political pressure being put on the bishops by avowed political atheists in UK Parliament:

"The leader of the House of Commons has urged Church of England bishops to back same-sex marriage in critical talks this week, saying the church’s current stance causes “pain and trauma” to LGBTQ+ people.

Penny Mordaunt, the Conservative MP for Portsmouth who chairs the privy council, has written to her local bishop saying: “I hope you will back reform, allowing parishes and clergy to conduct weddings for same-sex couples or, at a minimum, enable authorised blessings.”

“It is some time now since parliament legislated for civil partnerships and then same-sex marriage. Since then both the Episcopal Church in Scotland and the Church of Scotland have agreed to offer same-sex marriage, and the Church in Wales plans to do so soon."

“I fear that if [the issue] is not resolved at next month’s General Synod, the matter will continue to fester and detract from the positive contribution the Church of England makes to our society."

“It is also important to recognise the pain and trauma that this continues to cause many LGBT+ people who are left feeling that they are treated as second-class citizens within our society.”

Ben Bradshaw, the Labour MP for Exeter and former Labour cabinet minister, said Mordaunt’s letter reflected strong views among MPs from all parties who wanted to see change in the C of E."

[source]

It is clear (a) either that the atheists in the UK parliament think that they have a right to dictate morality to Christians, or (b) they don't see the C of E as a Christian institution, and able to be controlled by Parliament.

One thing is clear: the more the CofE kowtows to these atheists, the more despised it will become.

Yes
Ben Bradshaw ignores Christians who have same sex attraction but who are celibate for the Kingdom of God.
And yes the more it becomes like the world, the more it will wither on the vine

Prevaricating Anglican Bishops commit major act of religious apostasy in paving the way for recognition of Same Sex Marriage

(Might as well acknowledge worship of the devil himself)

"The C of E said it would “offer the fullest possible pastoral provision without changing the church’s doctrine of holy matrimony”. Same-sex couples would still be barred from getting married in a C of E church, but could have a service in which there would be prayers of dedication, thanksgiving or for God’s blessing on the couple in church following a civil marriage or partnership, it said.
Stephen Cottrell, the (APOSTATE) archbishop of York (a gay marriage supporter), said the proposal was a “real step forward, something really important”. It was “not the end of [the] journey but we have reached a milestone”.
He told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “For the first time, people in same-sex [civil] marriages, in civil partnerships, can come to the church for their relationships to be acknowledged, dedicated, and they can receive God’s blessing.”
He acknowledged that it fell short of same-sex marriage. “It’s not everything that everybody wants.” Same -sex marriage would require a change to canon law, for which there was not a majority, he said. “This is a pastoral not a legislative way forward.”
“However, we are taking a significant step forward, and the measures proposed will make a significant difference to the lives of LGBT+ people in the life of the church in the coming years.”
C of E bishops will also review the ban on clergy having same-sex civil marriages, and the requirement for clergy in same-sex relationships to be celibate.
Bishops will issue an apology later this week to LGBTQ+ people for the “rejection, exclusion and hostility” they have faced in churches and the impact this has had on their lives.
Justin Welby, the (APOSTATE) archbishop of Canterbury, said: “This response reflects the diversity of views in the C of E on questions of sexuality, relationships and marriage – I rejoice in that diversity and I welcome this way of reflecting it in the life of our church.
[The voices of sanity]
On the other side of the debate, Ian Paul, an orthodox evangelical, said: “There is going to be no change to the doctrine of marriage. That’s very clear. But the waters have been muddied in quite an unhelpful way. Saying that the doctrine is not going to change and in the same breath saying we want to bless same-sex relationships is entirely incoherent, entirely contradictory.”
Andrea Williams, a conservative evangelical member of the C of E, said: “This is capitulation by the church … It is making way for the celebration of ‘same-sex marriage’ in all but name.
Whilst not formally changing the doctrine of marriage as between one man and one woman for life, the C of E is planning to completely disregard the bible’s teaching on marriage.
[source]

Last edited:
Reactions: BMS
Yes it is capitulation by the CofE. The rest of the Anglican communion, which vastly outnumber the practicing CofE Anglicans will probably split.

In some ways one can say the LGBTQI+ religion is splitting Christianity. But the NT witness to the churches is NOT to associate with these things. We cannot expect the world to believe or listen but we can expect people who call themselves Christians to.

Yes it is capitulation by the CofE. The rest of the Anglican communion, which vastly outnumber the practicing CofE Anglicans will probably split.
One hopes so. The African anglican churches at least now have a duty to excommunicate the CofE if they are to remain true to their beliefs.

Well, true to God's purposes.
7th Dec. 2022 Conservative bishops – notably from Africa and Asia – affirmed their opposition to LGBTQ inclusion and demanded “repentance” by the more liberal provinces (i.e. UK) with inclusive policies.
[source]

The Wickedness of 'Pope' Stephen Cottrel (the anti-God branch of the CofE)

EDIT IMAGE VIOLATION

"Cottrell combines the worst of two theological worlds, the authoritarianism of Catholicism and the subjectivism of Liberalism. "

"In his presidential address to the Diocesan Synod of Chelmsford in March 2017, he began by reminding his audience that he was their ‘Father in God’ and ‘all clergy and licenced ministers make an oath of canonical obedience to me, regardless of disagreement on some issues.’ [What an arrogant so & so]. This is the Catholic authoritarian speaking, softening up his hearers to make them more pliable to receive the progressive views he then goes on to espouse regarding homosexuality and same sex-marriage. To the innocent onlooker this seems remarkably reminiscent of the kind of language used by spiritual abusers- whether intended or not."

"The poison of the subjectivity of Liberalism is also evident, ‘I want people to fall in love with the Christian faith. For me, being a Christian is not giving intellectual assent to a number of abstract propositions [is it for anyone?]. I feel that on the journey of my life I met Christ, and it was beautiful. His vision of what humanity is supposed to be like is a beautiful vision, and the beauty of that vision in music and art and literature . . . are the ways that we will connect with a lot of our culture.’ This could have come straight from the father of modern liberalism, Friedrich Schleiermacher, who in his book, ‘On Religion’ argued that religion is pure feeling which can exist without ‘miracle, inspiration, revelation, supernatural intimations.’ This is not to say that for Cottrell ‘the Gospel’ as he sees it doesn’t have content, it does, ‘it is about what it means to be made in the image of God and of the new humanity God has won for us.’ This is hardly the Gospel of the apostles (e.g. 1 Cor. 15:1-8) for, as with Jayne Ozanne, that from which we need saving is notably absent, namely sin, the belief that we are corrupted by the spiritual and moral virus which infects everything, including our ‘sexuality’. As is often the case ‘theology’ is reduced to ‘anthropology’ "

The anti-God challenge for us today is, ‘who is to be Lord: Christ or Culture?’ For Cottrell the answer appears to be Culture, ‘neither can we ignore the culture in which we are set where same-sex relationships and same-sex marriage are not only considered normal, but positively taught and encouraged in many homes and schools as a social good….it would be particularly foolish for us to ignore the missiological (study of the church's mission especially with respect to missionary activity) damage that is done when that which is held to be morally normative and desirable by much of society and by what seems to be a significant number of Anglican Christian people in this country, is deemed morally unacceptable by the Church. As I have said before, I am not sure the church has ever before had to face the challenge of being seen as immoral by the culture in which it is set.’ No one is arguing that culture should be ignored, but what Cottrell seems to be proposing is that culture should be King when it comes to questions of behaviour. This is not responding to the missiological challenge but wholesale surrender."

[source]

Exceptional post cjab. Well informed. Good grasp of the deception. How many in our churches realise this? Or do they trust the leadership?

When he was Bishop of Chelmsford, Cottrell failed to support John Parker, https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/17668869.vicar-rev-john-parker-resigns-trans-ideology/

In my opinion, he and even Welby are presiding over mass child abuse in schools whilst presenting a nice loving Jesus type image and saying the right words.

Exceptional post cjab. Well informed. Good grasp of the deception. How many in our churches realise this? Or do they trust the leadership?

When he was Bishop of Chelmsford, Cottrell failed to support John Parker, https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/17668869.vicar-rev-john-parker-resigns-trans-ideology/

In my opinion, he and even Welby are presiding over mass child abuse in schools whilst presenting a nice loving Jesus type image and saying the right words.
These people are more concerned for the political rights of homosexuals, than for the salvation of Christians. I believe they are a realization of the "man of sin" 2 Thess 2:1-12

UK church leaders jab Ghanaian bishops for supporting anti-LGBTQ+ law​

A draft law submitted to Ghana’s parliament earlier this year would make it a crime to be gay, bisexual or transgender, or to advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, punishable by up to 10 years in jail. It has been condemned by human rights activists.

In a statement posted on social media, Welby said he was “gravely concerned” and would speak to the archbishop of Ghana to discuss the response of the Anglican church in the country.

I am gravely concerned by the draft anti-LGBTQ+ Bill due to be debated by the Ghanaian parliament. I will be speaking with the Archbishop of Ghana in the coming days to discuss the Anglican Church of Ghana’s response to the Bill.

Stephen Cottrell, the archbishop of York, tweeted the proposed law was “shocking and unacceptable”. Sarah Mullally, bishop of London and No 3 in the C of E hierarchy, said the proposed legislation “must be resisted”. The bishops of Liverpool, Worcester, Southwark and Norwich also voiced concerns.

[source]

These hypocrites will burn in hell.

Back