British Microchip Implant Takes Hand-Swipe Payments to Next Level, Along with End Times Prophecy Concerns

splash

Implantable chips in humans are not new, but for the last several years, the push to market them to a dubious population has escalated.

Now, a company in the United Kingdom has developed a new chip that allows you to pay on the same reader as a credit card. When a person with an implanted chip wants to pay for a product or service using a credit card reader, they simply place their hand with the chip next to the card reader and the payment is made.

British Microchip Implant Takes Hand-Swipe Payments to Next Level, Along with End Times Prophecy Concerns

Microchips are not the mark of the beast, although it is possible that he will use microchip technology to apply the mark. If you are concerned about the possibility to taking the mark unknowingly I suggest that you read this: https://clydeherrin.blogspot.com/2022/05/666-and-rfid-chips.html

I would just comment "Stay tuned". No one knows what the mark of the beast will be, how it will be implemented, and exactly what it is other than on the right hand or forehead and related to the number of the beast. Whether 666 or 616. It's totally possible that a microchip, not implanted but placed on the skin surface, could fill that role. And not meaning to sound weird but this is quite an interesting topic given how evil the world has become in the last 5 or 6 years. Truly what was once right is now wrong and vice versa. An exciting time to be alive for we Christians.

Microchips are not the mark of the beast, although it is possible that he will use microchip technology to apply the mark. If you are concerned about the possibility to taking the mark unknowingly I suggest that you read this: https://clydeherrin.blogspot.com/2022/05/666-and-rfid-chips.html
Have you ever considered that the microchip could be the mark of the beast, and the mark on the forehead or the hand could be the scanning point for the microchip? I am not saying that it is, but it could be part of it. The biggest reason that this comes up is because it is supposedly part of an economic system, and they are coming out with implantable microchips for banking, and other things. The mark that we are to beware of though is still solely connected to the beast and his image, and there will probably be a huge show around it, what it means, and what it is to be used for. The idea I see in Revelation is that no one is tricked into taking the mark.

Back