Brought to you by.....PFIZER

CrowCross

Nope. It doesn't.

You know, competent dealers never use the drug they pushing, yet you appear to be a blue pill addict...
So, here's how it works...Pfizer sponsors a bunch of the networks...big bucks...and you really expect the networks to badmouth the jab?

You've been towing their line ever since the plandamic started. Blue pilled.

CrowCross

@CrowCross doesn't follow the Dem party line? I would hope not, he's as far from being a Democrat as one can be.

I get hurt by CrowCross not following the Dem part line?

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Whateverman...you're a Cabel loyalist and you don't even realize it. That's how snookered you are.​

Yakuda

LOL. You're not using the "blue pill" thing correctly given you're one of the people who has been taken in by anti-vaccine charlatans and liars!
LMBO you took a stab that doesn't prevent you from getting covid, you still have to wear a mask and this supposed stab is soooooooo effective that you have to force other people to take it but you think other people have been taken in???? I can't begin to describe how stupid you sound.

CrowCross

LMBO you took a stab that doesn't prevent you from getting covid, you still have to wear a mask and this supposed stab is soooooooo effective that you have to force other people to take it but you think other people have been taken in???? I can't begin to describe how stupid you sound.
I wonder how much big pharm made from that jab. I wonder how much they lost by demonizing ivermectin.