Bud Light suffers bloodbath as longtime and loyal consumers revolt against transgender campaign

So you believe it is a fact that the cowboy is a veterinary organ transplant surgeon?

That he does farm chores at 120 below?
I don't believe anything unless I've a statement and a source that I can examine without the gurus telling me what I had to believe. Words will fail to express the extreme disinterest I have in this one.

But how many times have you posted that you did own land in Texas?
Never = zero.
I haven't got the wherewithal to check, so it's your word against his..
Don't take my word for it. Spend the time and look. It may strike you as odd, but I have never met a farmer that didn't know where he owned land. We have a friend of the family that went on a buying binge. He bought dozens of plots of land near a river prone for flooding. He bought buldozers, cleared trees and planted one crop and made enough money on the good topsoil to pay back in one season. Some years it is flooded out.
If it was your word against a polecat, I would choose the polecat.

The last I checked (this morning), their stock was up .73 for the week, up 3.29 for the month and up 8.22 for the year. I think they weathered the temporary loss.
They have actually been in a fairly severe bear market since 2017 when the stock was about $135.00 a share. It’s now $66.00.

We are seeing a natural reflex rally at present……..but I don’t think the bottom is in yet. There is long time, solid support in the high fifties where you might get away with nibbling……..but it could go much lower.

Be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have actually been in a fairly severe bear market since 2017 when the stock was about $135.00 a share. It’s now $66.00.

We are seeing a natural reflex rally at present……..but I don’t think the bottom is in yet. There is long time, solid support in the high fifties where you might get away with nibbling……..but it could go much lower.

Be careful.
I don't own any A-B stock. I'm just poking at AN a bit.

Be careful.
Butch Beer is a high margin product. Some sag now and some when earnings reports reflect drop in sales.

6 months after the bandages come off, they all battle the same demons as before. None of the maladaptive orders leave with a scalpel. As much as they deny having been born with the correct genitalia, The counseling bills are high, the chemical dependency rates go up.

It is real simple. They pressure themselves to deny they have the right package.

Post op, they deny disappointment and internal anxiety disorders.
Suicides increase after transitioning, but what's really bewildering is the duplicitous narrative that emerges between the homosexual who is "born that way" and the transgendered who refuses to accept themselves for who they are. The freak show list of people who have become grotesquely disfigured spotlights that no amount of elective plastic surgery is ever going to be enough.

Suicides increase after transitioning, but what's really bewildering is the duplicitous narrative that emerges between the homosexual who is "born that way" and the transgendered who refuses to accept themselves for who they are. The freak show list of people who have become grotesquely disfigured spotlights that no amount of elective plastic surgery is ever going to be enough.
Great post. The outcomes are NOT improved by affirming!
One of the main complaints is non acceptance of gender identity, which is a mental health issue in its own right. This is why those who have fallen for the ideology must continue to enforce it otherwise they realise the lie.

Go woke and go broke.

I oppose drinking. Looks like Bud Light goes dark if they peddle for the counter culture wars.
Disney lays off workers by the thousands after their woke surge. Belgian-Brazilian brewing company InBev offered to buy the business. Sober enough beer drinkers makes them want to puke.
They’ve managed to make beer political. Smh.

Suicides increase after transitioning,
The front end of the movement. The trans deal is an expression of internal torment. Scalpel won't heal much less treat internal torment. The host of mood disorders.

but what's really bewildering is the duplicitous narrative that emerges between the homosexual who is "born that way" and the transgendered who refuses to accept themselves for who they are. The freak show list of people who have become grotesquely disfigured spotlights that no amount of elective plastic surgery is ever going to be enough.
They were born illiterate. Who says you are stuck with born that way?

Lol! Exactly. You really don't know how peer review works, do you? If I doubt your word, I seek confirmation from one of YOUR peers. You suggest a polecat. I would concur.
You dont accept liberal atheists pointing out lgbt activists peer review their own?

Talk on the streets
Transgenders have incredibly high suicide rates. Actual suicides and attempted suicides.
Many have thoughts of suicide.

They blame normal people.

So Transeiser Butch beer company is attempting suicide. Leave the Clydesdales as orphans.

Back